Thoughts on Anti-Cosmic Satanism and Sumerian Mythology | Forum

Wølgurian
Wølgurian Nov 23 '17
I have been researching Anti-Cosmic Satanism recently and my search has had limited results. I found many similarities in the mythology to Sumerian mythology and would like to research further. I am atheistic in my beliefs but find theistic branches interesting. If anyone could recommend literature, either introductory or advanced, on either mythology I would be grateful. It's not a topic I can readily review at a local book store.
Share:
Wølgurian
Wølgurian Nov 24 '17
I think alot of supernatural ideas are relatively nutty considering it's entirely conjecture, but I still find it interesting. I'll check out that link. I've read a small amount on Valentinian Gnosticism. I'll have to delve alittle deeper. Thanks.
Wølgurian
Wølgurian Nov 25 '17
I've read as much as I can on the MLO. I'm a musician and Jon Nodveidt has been a huge influence. I just can't seem to get any further than a random interview when searching for their beliefs. I understand that there is a chaosophy to it, which I as an atheistic mind do not proscribe to in any form, but I'm more looking to reconcile the belief system with that of Kabbalah Judaism. Besides the incorporation of Marduk as Demiurge and the existence of multiple Sumerian gods, it seems like a strict dogma following the Kabbalah. I suppose I just don't see the point.
Dunkelkult
Dunkelkult Feb 24 '18

Quote from Wølgurian I've read as much as I can on the MLO. I'm a musician and Jon Nodveidt has been a huge influence. I just can't seem to get any further than a random interview when searching for their beliefs. I understand that there is a chaosophy to it, which I as an atheistic mind do not proscribe to in any form, but I'm more looking to reconcile the belief system with that of Kabbalah Judaism. Besides the incorporation of Marduk as Demiurge and the existence of multiple Sumerian gods, it seems like a strict dogma following the Kabbalah. I suppose I just don't see the point.
If you want to learn more about the qabalah and its sinister aspect, I recommend you to read "Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic magic" by Thomas Karlsson. He is a good author who has done his research well.
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.