New Video Documentary about Satanism coming soon | Forum

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Dec 27 '17
Cut and pasted from facebook 

So, I been kicking around this idea to make a documentary about Satanism. More specifically modern Satanism post LaVey. I would like to have some of the ' big wigs ' or well know Satanists to interview about where they see the direction of Satanism going and how they feel they are moving it. I would like to talk about Satanism influence in modern media including TV, Music and film. Also I would like to go over different organizations and how they are unique and what they have to offer. This is just still a brain storm. There will be many topics that I have not mentioned of interest. Mark Kiazyk and I are starting to create a rough draft.

I am hard pressed to think of a good documentary about Satanism that is none bias and not focus on a specific individual that has come out in the last 20 years. I think it is about time to make one.

I would like to hear your suggestions and thoughts on it . Should you have a interest in participating directly or indirectly I am all ears. I intend to make this as high of production quality as possible. Money and time will be a issue . So, if there are people reading this in the editing, publishing,manufacturing or experienced your advise and or help would be appreciated.

Again this is still in the brain storming step. But, make no mistake this is a real possibility. The intention is to feature modern Satanists and give a fresh outlook on Satanism that is not outdated. It will also serve as a educational tool for those unfamiliar with the different elements of Satanism after LaVey.

So, what is it YOU would like to see in it...

This may seem like a pipe dream but it has been done before and both Mark and I have experience in film and the connections to put it together.

A lot has changed in the last 20 years for Satanism. The internet has opened up a entire new arena. Organizations of the past like the Church of Satan although still relevant are not dominating the attention they once did. New voices and ideals are being heard and presented. I think now is the perfect time to take a snap shot of the current state of Satanism. Unlike many of the other documentaries this will not focus on a individual but the collective state.

I have a list of people that I would like to feature but I would also like to hear your ideas too. We are hoping to have the bulk of this done by 2019. Maybe not the finished product but the meat of it.

All suggestions, questions and advice would be appreciated.

Share:
Charles
Charles Dec 27 '17
Hows this for a title \m/ tongue in cheek of course

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Dec 27 '17
Interesting title. Yeah I am gonna have to think of something catchy. Something that will spark a interest in those unfamiliar with Satanism. Something like ' A guide for the bedeviled - Satanism in the 21st century'. 
The Forum post is edited by Zach Black Dec 27 '17
Charles
Charles Dec 27 '17

I do feel you're definitely on to something and this timing is appropriate ! Although in all seriousness I was being a smart-ass about the title suggestion even though I feel that it loosely applies none the less.

The Forum post is edited by Charles Dec 27 '17
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 27 '17
What Charles said. 

I think if you really want to explain it you should definitely make a point to differentiate between one's personal manifestation of satanism, which lacks any characteristics to even have a coherent direction, and the meme satanism as it exists in society.  Make it a point.

For example, LHP conferences have an exoteric direction because it exists like a virus that mutates along with the environment. 

Now many are mutating the meme called Satanism.  Which can, and often does completely miss the point.  The propensity to water it down can approximate the current direction of "Satanism"...

It can slowly break people, through a reoccurring mantra, of their ingrained puritanical christian judgement.  In an aeonic sense it fails. The proliferation of "missing the point entirely" just gives you a new christ.

They can like the song and never know what it means. 

Zach's edit that fucks with my OCD: I agree with some of this. Keep in mind this is not a promotional video for any organization or individual. I will try my hardest to not lean the documentary in the direction of my personal ' brand ' of Satanism. Very few individuals or organizations will be excluded. The obvious retarded ones will but even the ones I personally dislike. If they can explain themselves and present themselves in a articulate fashion they have a chance. 

There is and will never be a unity in Satanism. Every push in that direction I have stood against. My goal is to freeze this current wave in time. Immortalize it so others can learn, hate or reflect upon Satanism 2018. 

All this is still in its infancy and will likely shape and mold itself though trial and error. First step is a direction and intent. Second is to find others who are down with it. 

So far in less than 10 hours from the OP on Facebook I have people interested from the upper administration of the ToS, CoS and some others that I did not expect to take an interest. 

I truly believe that if this is done correctly with patience and timing it could be the definitive documentary about Satanism in the last 40 years. Maybe I am delusional. Certainly would not be the first time I bit off more than I can chew. But, if several of use all take a bit and combine our resources and Satanic poo-bah powers like the Thunder Cats it might be possible. In fact I know it is possible. 

I want to kinda model it like that documentary about punk rock and metal scene from the 80's decline of western civilization. Instead of focusing on one band or individual they focused on the movement and those that are pushing it forward. This is what I would like to see happen. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 28 '17
Charles
Charles Dec 28 '17

I want to kinda model it like that documentary about punk rock and metal scene from the 80's decline of western civilization. Instead of focusing on one band or individual they focused on the movement and those that are pushing it forward. This is what I would like to see happen. 

An absolutely brilliant and refreshing approach that would certainly broaden appeal and pique the curiosity of those who oppose simply by not providing any one perspective, not tree nor forest but the environment impact of the concept itself as to its increasing popularity which takes it out of the darkness where it's perceived to dwell... The Decline of Western Civilization approach sure works over say, Spinal Tap lol. You've captured my interest and admiration of your cognitive process enabling my already unquiet mind.
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Dec 29 '17

Quote from AK47 I would suggest challenging those interested in participating to stick to defining "their Satanism" using positive terms only. What I mean by that is to define it without using the tired trope of "Satanism isn't such-and-such" and "Satanists don't blah-da-blah". 

In addition to its literal definition, "Satanism" carries connotations and implications that only the most autistic of souls cannot help but to be at least vaguely aware of. If those connotations and implications are troublesome, just pick another word and be done with it. Otherwise, just admit it, it is those very connotations and implications one seeks to clear-up that give it power above all other, more apt, terms to describe oneself as.

Not only is it that no one wants to hear about what anyone else isn't or doesn't do, but it will help weed-out those jag-offs whose "Satanism's" entire business model revolves exclusively around "clearing-up misconceptions" / "educating the public" regarding an incredibly loaded word that they chose to describe themselves with in the first place. I have neither patience, sympathy nor respect for these types. 

If, off the gate, one feels compelled to clarify "We don't torture animals, we don't do drugs, and we don't engage in debauched orgies, etc" they clearly must at least be aware that this is often the perception enough to feel compelled to clarify. Is it really the entirety of the English speaking world that is confused about what the word means? Could it possibly be that maybe, just maybe, Satanism isn't the best word to describe what it is they do advocate? 

*that is, if their "Satanism" stands for anything at all aside from engaging in the sisyphean task of pontificating as to what they think this particular word should mean as opposed to what it does mean.

I could not agree more. This documentary will not be debunking SRA claims and the such. Simply the direction and clarification of the organization and how it is unique. There will be no whitewashing or apologies. If people want to believe we kill babies and eat goat balls let them. In fact I encourage it. Let them fear us for true reasons or false ones. The time for games and unicorns are over. Honestly I do not care if I make no money off this. So long as I break even. To be able it put a time stamp on the current state of Satanism is enough. 

Worst case the documentary sucks and we only sell enough to break even in the production. Pretty sure we will break even. Best case is it is a accurate representation of Satanism post LaVey and it sells. Even better sold to netflix or the history channel. My partner ( no homo ) is connected in the industry and does this for a living. 

So far we got ToS interested, TST ( Lucien ) , either Boyd Rice or a admin for NON and the current organizations on the webs interested. So.....who knows. Worth a shot. 

Retired
Retired Dec 29 '17

Quote from AK47
Quote from Zach Black
In fact I encourage it. Let them fear us for true reasons or false ones. The time for games and unicorns are over.
That's the spirit! The only thing worse than being accused of lighting orphans on fire as they sleep in the streets is being associated with liberal pandering and coloring books.

On that note, I would be especially curious to see if those qualified to speak for the more sinister and obscure TLAs (three letter acronyms) that abound in cyberspace would be willing to provide contrast in terms of the means and methods applicable to the types of social change / culture-jamming their particular brand endorses.

I would.
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Dec 29 '17

Quote from Dan_Dread
Quote from AK47
Quote from Zach Black
In fact I encourage it. Let them fear us for true reasons or false ones. The time for games and unicorns are over.
That's the spirit! The only thing worse than being accused of lighting orphans on fire as they sleep in the streets is being associated with liberal pandering and coloring books.

On that note, I would be especially curious to see if those qualified to speak for the more sinister and obscure TLAs (three letter acronyms) that abound in cyberspace would be willing to provide contrast in terms of the means and methods applicable to the types of social change / culture-jamming their particular brand endorses.

I would.
I would like to have someone familiar with the O9A in this. 
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Dec 29 '17
Yes no room for gay cupcakes or coloring books in this. Lucien is gonna get hit was some hard question that I assure you. But, he is up for the challenge. Lucien himself is a little more sinister than the rest of the pack over there. 
Charles
Charles Jan 1 '18

Sheesh, try not to hate the coloring books already.

Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Jan 3 '18
Give to the world the ideas they fear most , and tell them that Satan gave them to you. Show to the world all the chaos the earth is passing through, and tell them that the power of Satan is being released. Prophecy to the world all the calamities  that are going to happen, and tell them that the Abyss and the King of Darkness Satan and His demons are going to dominate the earth, and that He has already started doing it by using you as His priest....... GIVE TO THE WORLD THE MOST CUNNING AND DECEITFUL LIES, AND THEY WILL BELIEVE THEM AND MAKE YOU AN INMORTAL DEMON WORST THAN SATAN HIMSELF. 
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.