ALL THE WOMEN IN THIS HOUSE...PLEASE ENJOY THIS... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Mar 9 '18
EVERY WOMAN IS A STAR

Let us discuss... fellow Satanists..

How do YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT WOMEN?... GO...

The Forum post is edited by EdMenonymous Mar 9 '18
Share:
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Mar 10 '18
You know Albert.. you are totally right..
We are soooo dummer than dudes..oh and weaker..
We dont have to shower .. we dont have to try...
We dont even have to wipe our own fukking asses..
cause thats what YOU ARE FOR...
I just have one question for you Albert?...
DOES YOUR MOM SUCK YOUR DICK?...
Diane
Diane Mar 10 '18

Quote from Albert

It's been scientifically proven that women are less intelligent than men. In fact, according to some authorities, women only have a quarter the brains of men. And I would agree. 

Women [and girls as well, because girls are women too] are not only physically weaker than men, but they are stupider. Hence why women get paid less than men in the work place, because they're pretty lazy and you always have to tell them what to do all the time.

Women are also more dirty and filthy people. Their vaginas smell bad, they get grotesque periods once a month, they don't shower often, and most don't wipe their butts. I'm pretty sure half of the women here don't wipe themselves. 

While I completely agree with you about women being "stupider" than men, and having less "brain power", I don't really agree with the hygienic portion of your statement. I am a woman, obviously, and I shower often. If not everyday, then at LEAST every other day...and on my period, I shower EVERYDAY!! That shit is gross! And, I do wipe my ass...front to back as directed by my doctor, mother, sisters, and anyone else who may have taught me how to wipe as a child.  

As far as the brain power goes, I completely agree, because for example...how many female surgeons do you see? It's not to say that women aren't surgeons, but typically women stop at nursing, with very few becoming actual doctors. Women just don't have the "know how" that men do. And to touch on the physical...how many female construction workers have you ever seen?
Woman all over have become very self-entitled and, in my opinion, are taking this "women's lib" shit too far! It started with the suffrage movement in 1848. The point was simply to give a woman the right to vote, not do everything else a man could do. Even with this right to vote, women were still women...They tended to their family, they cooked, cleaned, gardened, sewed, they raised their children themselves. All of which I have not seen in a LONG time! Now, women are trying to become CEOs of companies, they serve in the military and police force, they leave their children in the care of strangers at daycare. In my opinion, which is what you asked for, women are women...they have an inner nurturer that they are denying when they try to be like men. They are not men...but a lot of them seem to forget this.  
As a woman...I say to other women...IT'S OKAY TO ADMIT YOU CAN'T DO EVERYTHING A MAN CAN!!! IT'S OKAY TO BE A WOMAN!!!
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Mar 10 '18
True to this... wow..
however this was not my point...
My point is.. well.. I am strong! both mentally and physically..
My point is that men are fukkin pussies who always have something to prove..
If they would just stop and worship and stop trying to prove they selves LIKE THEY SHOULD...
Our world could be a much better and peaceful place...
Perhaps now our question is.. one of guidance...
I mean if everyone follows the plan the path of the weaker woman..
Then yes they will put everyone else before their self.
You are right.. a mother will make sure that everyone in the household is put before herself as priorty.
Can you imagine if we all just made the little bit of extra effort to put each other before ourselves.. the results could be miraculous..
It would be an easier more peaceful world if EVERYONE would stop trying so hard <myself included> and just take care of each other...
The Forum post is edited by EdMenonymous Mar 10 '18
Diane
Diane Mar 10 '18

Quote from EdMenonymous True to this... wow..
however this was not my point...
I thought your point was to hear what everyone thinks of women? This was your original post, right?  

Quote from EdMenonymous EVERY WOMAN IS A STAR

Well, that's what people are doing. Seems to me you don't like what you're reading and have decided to throw immature barbs, rather than make an intelligent "point", thus proving both mine and Albert's reasoning for believing women are, as Albert said, "stupider" than men.

The Forum post is edited by Diane Mar 10 '18
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Mar 11 '18
Yes... EdMe gets her ass handed to her by Me..
I agree that it is painfully obvious I failed in keeping to any point.

I see and love this that you wrote>

As a woman...I say to other women...IT'S OKAY TO ADMIT YOU CAN'T DO EVERYTHING A MAN CAN!!! IT'S OKAY TO BE A WOMAN!!!

I like your thinking in that admitting or seeing ones own weakneses is a good place to start for development and growth.

I in no way agree that women are in any way less capable or less intelligent than men.
If anything, our Inner nurturer as you say, gives us an humongous advantage over men when it comes to facing and overcoming all sorts of difficult challenges on a daily basis. 

Men are suberb at following directions, whereas we are amazing thinkers outside of the box.

I have a reverent adoration for all women.
We are better at everything once we are focused and get on task.
We are beautiful artistic expressions of a fun loving and giving universe.
We should be worshiped and revered as GODDESSes filthy stinky unshowered with menstrual blood and mud all over the place.
But this is just my silly opinion.

I am looking into a humongous ammount of research being done around this topic of which sex is more intelligent.
So far it looks to me as we merely differ in our capabilities because of brain chemicals structure and inherent instincual behaviors.

50 REAL differences between men and women 

Diane
Diane Mar 11 '18

Quote from EdMenonymous 

Men are suberb at following directions, whereas we are amazing thinkers outside of the box. 
I will agree with this...which is why I say, women are incapable of doing certain things men can. Men have the ability to follow directions and are very "fact" based, where as women lack the "brain power" to complete certain tasks or have certain skills that a man does...and in my opinion, the inner nurturer in women, is one of the reasons for this "weakness". 
Chiron
Chiron Mar 14 '18

I believe men and women are different, but equal. Most men are immature, and most woman are self entitled princess.

The Forum post is edited by Chiron Mar 14 '18
Diane
Diane Mar 14 '18

Quote from Chiron

Most men are immature, and most woman are self entitled princess.

I will definitely agree with that!
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Mar 15 '18

So BUTTHURT AND BEYOND

I caught a taxi in Oslo..
Normally the drunken pretty person who is THE MODEL FOR ALL THEE PERFEKT POINDEXTER..
Walks across the street and pops her little skirted makedup ass into the back of taxi...

In the way that she expected to behave .. compared to say any dude with any money,,...
SHE MIGHT AS WELL SUCK THE DRIVERS FUKKIN COCK...

Now.. Before you say im crazy take my pills im just manhating again,...

Hear me out...

I was so fukkin rude and brutal in my language tone and ENTIRE BEING SAID
FUK U DRIVER IN EVERYWAY..

We even had to have a bery embarrassing conversation in where
SAMIR.. my driver.. said NO NO YOU CANNOT ACT LIKE THIS IN MY CAR!

aCTUALLY YOUU KNOW WHAT I CAN.. CAUSE I DO NOT HAVE TO ASK YOU DUDE HOW TO ACT.. OR ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER..

So of course.. HE HAVE TO TRY..
SAYS TO EDME.. NONO!! NOT IN MY CAR.. THIS IS MY RIDE..

I SAYS .. YEA THAT IM PAYING FOR...

OK OK HE SAYS AS LONG AS YOU ARE PAYING.. I DONT CARE!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!

WAIT IT GETS BETTER...

He turns around and he says to me...
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.. REALY REALLY BEAUTIFUL..

Then he tries to find out exactly where I live..
He got out of the taxi and tried to follow me home...

I said SEE YA DUDE THANKS FOR THE RIDE.. IT WAS NICE...ch...
He said if you need cigarette I GET YOU CIGARETTE..

I looked at him right in the fukkin face and said..
MUTHER FUCKER I DONT NEED A GOD DAMN THING FROM YOU ..
THANKS FOR THE RIDE..

Poor Samir walked away with what looked to me like a poor broken HEART..
I think my Muslim driver fell in love with me because he couldnt beat the shit out of me for showing him the SAME LACK OF RESPECT THAT HE SHOWED EDME!!

HE DIDNT HAVE TO FUKKIN TALK TO ME!! BUT HE THOUGHT THAT WAS OK!!\WHY? THE FUKKIN WHORE FUK HIM!

So BUTTHURT AND BEYOND have I served
MY EVER SO GENEROUS COMMUNITY WITH BIG TIME THIS EVENING..

AND FUKKIN A
ITS SO FUN TO BE ASSHOLE LOUD MOUTH
MAKE FUN OF YOU RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
MUTHA FUKKIN HAIL SATAN
EDME!!!!!!!!!!1
With the BEST FUKKIN TITS!
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Mar 15 '18
I find it funniest that everywhere in the world cab drivers are named Samir...  
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Mar 15 '18
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Mar 16 '18

Wow. Just wow. Case closed. This Edme woman is living proof that men are more intelligent than women. Just look at her grammar, spelling, and punctuation (or lack thereof), and her thought process is totally incoherent. It's typical of a woman to be irrationally emotional and speak incoherently.

Men: Be Proud.

I wish girls didn't exist on earth because of this. If only men existed on earth, the world would be peaceful and safer. There would be no wars, famine, or disease. And none of us would have to have sex with their dirty vaginas.

We'd have to create reproduction facilities that can somehow allow two men to breed children with each other. 

YOU KNOW GUYS ALBERT IS A UNIBOMBER..

CLEAR INDICATIONS..

BUT DONT KICK HIM...

I ADORE YOU ALBERT ..

YOU ARE NOT FUNNY BUT I LOVE

PERSPECTIVE AND PARADIGM...

EMPATHY ROCKS

The Forum post is edited by EdMenonymous Mar 16 '18
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Mar 16 '18

Quote from DarkEnlightenment I find it funniest that everywhere in the world cab drivers are named Samir...  

HAHAHAHAH!~ ALBERT FUK OFF!@!@
NO REALLY NOW U R MY NEW ENEMY//
READY GO!!
LET US ENJOY!!!
DESTROYING EACH OTHER!!!

EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Mar 16 '18
yep yep..
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Mar 16 '18
NO ITS MY toy friend dude.. YOU KNOW.. You must have a couple of those eh?
Sad on EdMe I only have one TOYFRIEND.. and I guess
NO REAL FRIENDS..
I AM SO THE SHIT..
I CAN ONLY AFFORD ONE TOY AT A TIME..
YA KNOW?
The Forum post is edited by EdMenonymous Mar 16 '18
Chiron
Chiron Mar 17 '18
IDK Albert, I'll take some hot sweet pussy any day of the week.

InfinitasX
InfinitasX Mar 17 '18

Normally, I do not get into these sorts of things because it is pure troll bait. However, you caught me in a rather snarky mood. Hopefully, we can all have a bit of fun and move on to other subject matter.

It seems to me that someone got off on the subject at hand.

Mind you, even the educated can be the greatest of fools. So, let that not be your tool of judgement. Lest, you become the fool.

Now, I care nothing of one's personal opinion regarding their perspective of a gender they know only through reading statistics and Wiki. How about real life experiences? Would you tell your girlfriend that she was less than you? Good luck with that one. 

So, someone has a busy "back alley?" Hmm... the last time I checked, this would indicate one was having a lot of anal sex. Nothing wrong with that, Albert. However, I fail to see how that would indicate that you have an excess of "pussy." Well, unless you are referring to having a lot of cats roaming about during your scenes. It is your fetish and it's all good.

Now, I am not about to carry on in a pointless argument here. My point is that this sort of thing is pure nonsense and holds no logic to it. If you expect me to believe that hogwash, you are sorely mistaken. 

Now, run along and go play with your cats in your back alley or wherever you fancy. Lest, your ignorance and intent becomes even more obvious to all who are observing here. 

If I am out of line people of SIN, please forgive me. I have little tolerance of bullshit and I had a very upsetting day which has left my filter broken for now. 

InfinitasX
InfinitasX Mar 18 '18
Lol. I get it and that is a bad habit of mine. I apologize way too much when I shouldn't. 
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Mar 18 '18
I apologize for ever having apologized for fucking anything. 
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Mar 18 '18
IDK.....Can they cook and clean?
Quote from EdMenonymous EVERY WOMAN IS A STAR

Pages: 1 2 3 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal