Eric Kelly Apr 8 '18
a picture I had fun with.
Share:
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Apr 9 '18

I think I got you beat..... 

Eric Kelly Member
Eric Kelly Apr 9 '18
Now how can you compare a rather majestic looking Devil in a serious looking piece of art to something with a comedic outlook? Don't get me wrong. I love your pic and agree with it's statement. But isn't it like comparing apples to oranges?
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Apr 9 '18
Your majestic Elf thing is holding butt plugs....nuff said :)
Quote from Eric Kelly Now how can you compare a rather majestic looking Devil in a serious looking piece of art to something with a comedic outlook? Don't get me wrong. I love your pic and agree with it's statement. But isn't it like comparing apples to oranges?

Eric Kelly Member
Eric Kelly Apr 10 '18
LMAO not a butt plug. I was inspired by a certain tarot card that I can't post here due to it's graphic nature. Said card shows an inverted cross penis which is where I got the idea. What it represents in this image is the generative principle in man. In other words, the generative principle and the Earth all belong to Satan..... symbolically speaking of course.
The Forum post is edited by Eric Kelly Apr 10 '18
Eric Kelly Member
Eric Kelly Apr 10 '18

Quote from AK What in the name of the Easter Bunny's fluffy white cock could be more graphic than an elf grasping a butt-plug as if it were f'n Excalibur?
LMAO a Tarot card depicting a blow job, cock worship, nudity and ejaculation. Like I said. Too graphic to post here via site policy.
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Apr 10 '18

Quote from Eric Kelly 
LMAO a Tarot card depicting a blow job, cock worship, nudity and ejaculation. Like I said. Too graphic to post here via site policy.
Nothing about that sounds too graphic. That is, unless zack has standards and practices from the host.  All those things sound great.   

And what card from what deck could possibly depict the above + cock worship.  It's gotta be a court cart or the hierophant, if the tradition is one of nymphomaniac fuck bunnies. Maybe The magician or another major arcana card.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 10 '18
Eric Kelly Member
Eric Kelly Apr 10 '18

Quote from DarkEnlightenm

And what card from what deck could possibly depict the above + cock worship.  

It's called The Sixth Deadly Sin (Lust) from a now out of print deck called Satan's Tarot. 
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Apr 11 '18
So I wont be seeing this card, will I? 

Ok, well then here is the lust scene in Se7en. 

*Unfortunately, the part showing the dead whore was cut. I guess everybody is of this puritan decency/"It is too graphic" bitchness.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 11 '18
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal