Looking in Topeka, Kansas. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Satanic Romance
dannycf666
dannycf666 Jun 26 '18
Hello! My name is Danny. I currently reside in Topeka, Kansas. This is a longshot, since this state is predominantly Christian, but I've been looking for somebody I can connect with that lives near me.

Shoot me a message if you're interested!

Share:
Albert Resigned
Albert Jun 26 '18

Quote from dannycf666 Hello! My name is Danny. I currently reside in Topeka, Kansas. This is a longshot, since this state is predominantly Christian, but I've been looking for somebody I can connect with that lives near me.

Hi Danny. I live in Topeka! I've been looking for a while. It's hard to find gay Satanists in Topeka Kansas. 

I'm into oral sex, topping, crossdressing, and water sports. Do you like Black guys? You know what they say about us! LOL. 

I'm looking for a friends with benefits. But if you want a boyfriend and get all romantic, I'm down with that. If you're a top, I can bottom also. Do you crossdress and wear makeup?

dannycf666
dannycf666 Jun 26 '18
Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm actually not into men.
AK
AK Jun 26 '18
That's ok. Some men are born sodomites, some achieve sodomy, and some have sodomy thrust upon them! ;)
Drugs Delaney NUTZ
Drugs Delaney Jun 27 '18

Quote from dannycf666 Hello! My name is Danny. I currently reside in Topeka, Kansas. This is a longshot, since this state is predominantly Christian, but I've been looking for somebody I can connect with that lives near me.

Do you do a lot of Skiing?
dannycf666
dannycf666 Jun 27 '18
I do not.
Drugs Delaney NUTZ
Drugs Delaney Jun 27 '18
I just ask because you said you'e from Kansas. If you were from Vermont I would probably ask you about tractors or corn. 
The Forum post is edited by Drugs Delaney Jun 27 '18
dannycf666
dannycf666 Jun 28 '18
I kinda figured it was sarcasm.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.