New chick from LA area California | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
GemmaSeven TITS
GemmaSeven Aug 6
You can call me Gemma. I'm a Satanist. I don't know many other Satanists so I'm here to make friends and figure out if anyone else on Earth listens to witchouse. It was a pretty dope discovery. I hope I'm not the only one.

Talk to me.

Share:
AK Mod
AK Aug 6
Hi gemma. What color are your lips and why?
GemmaSeven TITS
GemmaSeven Aug 6
That's a very good question lol. This is a black lipliner with a lavender lipstick. If you check out beauty bloggers you'll see everything from glitter lips to studs or rainbow sprinkle lip looks. It's pretty popular in some parts of the country. It's not that weird. I like to wear a black lipliner with a slate grey lipstick. That looks bomb. But my favorite is a white on black. I'm rockin the white on black in this picture...

AK Mod
AK Aug 6
That is so interesting. Lol. How did you get your eyebrows that way? 
GemmaSeven TITS
GemmaSeven Aug 6
Are you making fun of my eyebrows? That's fine. They are pencil and powder in this picture. I'm assuming you're just joking. You don't really care about my makeup. I know you just think this is funny.
The Forum post is edited by GemmaSeven Aug 6
AK Mod
AK Aug 6
Sure. But I also think as a scottishman that eyebrows are totally the bomb. I want your eyebrowist to meet my eyebrowist, because my eyebrowist has no idea what she is doingz and yours obviously does :)
Crystal Support
Crystal Aug 6
I listen to witch house, some of my favorite artists are Gvcci Hvcci, Ritualzzzz, Modern Witch, Daath Trance Missions, to name a few.  
GemmaSeven TITS
GemmaSeven Aug 6
Gvcci Hvcci is good. I like Bruxa, CAIN, DAIMON, etc...  White Ring is where I started. Good to know someone else digs it. I'm glad the genre will never be mainstream though. People freak out when I play certain songs.
Crystal Support
Crystal Aug 6
Yes, I've noticed that not many people are into that genre. I'd have to agree with you, it's never going to go mainstream and that makes it even better!!
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Aug 14
Well Hello from San Diego .
GemmaSeven TITS
GemmaSeven Aug 17
Hi & thanks alot! I saw your pic and now I have to go smoke a cig. Nice to meet you.
Zaza Batibat
Zaza Batibat Aug 22
Howdy from Pasadena

GemmaSeven TITS
GemmaSeven Aug 22
Hey. Nice to meet another Californian. I'm temporarily in Santa Clarita. Can't wait to make my way back to Thousand Oaks. 
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Aug 23
If you ever find yourself in San Diego there is a decent size chapter I run. Sometimes we go up to LA or OC to see a show or meet someone. Huge LA scene for Satanist up there. We stumbled into a goth club across the street from a show we saw ( Coven) and low and behold maybe 200 people in this club and little pockets inside or groups of Satanists. Was interesting. And I am not talking about fans or the show or goth Satanists. Legit chapters and such. They are there no doubt. Likely the Coven show brought all them together to come out. I wish I had a chance to talk with them longer but it was late and we were all drunk . One of the dudes we rode with was annoying me so I dipped out early.  Nice dude but every time I started up a conversation with these Satanists groups he would say something like ' You guys meet Zach Black that YouTube Satanist' !Besides REALLY loud in there though.We are going back in the fall for another show . If I remember i shall keep you posted. I will try and dig up some pics of the last event I am talking about.
GemmaSeven TITS
GemmaSeven Aug 23
Very cool. I dwell all over Ventura County and through the decent parts of Los Angeles. So let me know. Sounds like fun. Get back to me with your pics.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.

Like and Share