A Peculiar Situation | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Brother Shamus
Brother Shamus Aug 29 '18
Greetings ones and all.

The name is Shamus McKinnon, please to make your acquaintance. I was born in Appalachia to Irish settlers in the year of 1853. I am here for reasons that allude this tired old remedy doctor.

I recall 'twas a darkened August night. Long past the glow of twilight when I set a spell a ways outside of Gallup, NM. My horses were parched and drained of their spirit, and I too required replemishment of my vitality and vigor.  And far be it for me to consume my own concoction of water, molasses, and opium. I must remain with my wits about me.

As I rest in my carriage I sensed an awful stirring beneath my feet. Ripples and pulses were accompanied by harmonic tones in now electrically charged air.  I remember mulling the ideaa of the brilliant up and coming scientist.  Alas, no coil to be seen.  It was at that particular moment all the shiny bits and trinkets of plenty shot strait up towards a brilliantly blinding light. 

That is my trouble. For the next split moment found me in daylight. The horses and carriage that had accompanied me the night prior had vanished to the aether. Replacing them 50 yards yonder were rolling bullets of tremendous velocity.  The trail had transformed itself into a guarded track  labeled by the badge designation 40.

I have since grown to conjure I am 126 years removed from proper dating. The World I cherished is no more.  The miracle potions are commodities tendered at general stores of enormous proportion. 

Your world has peculiarities my mind struggles to fathom.

Best Regards,

Dr. Shamus McKinnon

Share:
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Aug 29 '18
And you are doing what at a Satanism website on a computer you obviously figured out how to use? That seems like it should be something you consider in the crafting of your characters. 

6/10 for originality. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 30 '18
Obscura TITS
Obscura Aug 30 '18
Oh wow!  I'm doing a doctorate too!  We have so much in common Shamus!!!
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal