King Paimon meditation | Forum

ccline
ccline Sep 6 '18
I just wanted to share my experience that happened a few hours ago. I was trying to learn a few new songs and I just could not focus and I was super dizzy and it was driving me insane. I tried to take a nap and shit but nothing worked. A idea popped in my head that I should meditate to King Paimon , My spiritual Guide. I fell into a deep state for about a hour and I was very quickly energized and I just now finished my songs. Thank you King
Share:
AK
AK Sep 6 '18
Nice. All he ever did for me was make me question my sexuality. Paimon's hot for a dude.
Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
King!!!

Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
I'm besties with King, actually.  We just call him King.  He likes strawberry ice cream a lot.  Sand.  And ducks.
Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
Also camels and geese.
ccline
ccline Sep 6 '18

what about frogs?

Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
Yes!
ccline
ccline Sep 6 '18

one time when I was smoking a cigar on my deck I went inside to grab a drink and I came back and found a beautiful green tree frog on my chair I thought of him right away. it was cool. what feeling or emotions does king give you or make you feel?

Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
He makes me happy and playful!  My friend that works with him actually draws him a lot and guess what, green frogs!  I'll PM you!  King is such a fucking cuddly sweetheart, I adore him!  If you want to see King drinking Pabst or PBR (I forget), my friend is the artist you need.  I love his little webbed feet and tail and his camel and sand...
ccline
ccline Sep 6 '18

that's dope. I have a picture of him on his camel and he does look pretty badass. ill be on later , we can talk then!

Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
Nice, I get off later tonight.  About to head to class.  I can tell you more about King!  There's also a website by one of his devotees, Rena, who's pretty famous!  I like it: http://thekingpaimon.com/
ccline
ccline Sep 6 '18
those are cool. especially the first one
Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
:)
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.