King Paimon meditation | Forum

ccline
ccline Sep 6 '18
I just wanted to share my experience that happened a few hours ago. I was trying to learn a few new songs and I just could not focus and I was super dizzy and it was driving me insane. I tried to take a nap and shit but nothing worked. A idea popped in my head that I should meditate to King Paimon , My spiritual Guide. I fell into a deep state for about a hour and I was very quickly energized and I just now finished my songs. Thank you King
Share:
AK
AK Sep 6 '18
Nice. All he ever did for me was make me question my sexuality. Paimon's hot for a dude.
Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
King!!!

Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
I'm besties with King, actually.  We just call him King.  He likes strawberry ice cream a lot.  Sand.  And ducks.
Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
Also camels and geese.
ccline
ccline Sep 6 '18

what about frogs?

Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
Yes!
ccline
ccline Sep 6 '18

one time when I was smoking a cigar on my deck I went inside to grab a drink and I came back and found a beautiful green tree frog on my chair I thought of him right away. it was cool. what feeling or emotions does king give you or make you feel?

Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
He makes me happy and playful!  My friend that works with him actually draws him a lot and guess what, green frogs!  I'll PM you!  King is such a fucking cuddly sweetheart, I adore him!  If you want to see King drinking Pabst or PBR (I forget), my friend is the artist you need.  I love his little webbed feet and tail and his camel and sand...
ccline
ccline Sep 6 '18

that's dope. I have a picture of him on his camel and he does look pretty badass. ill be on later , we can talk then!

Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
Nice, I get off later tonight.  About to head to class.  I can tell you more about King!  There's also a website by one of his devotees, Rena, who's pretty famous!  I like it: http://thekingpaimon.com/
ccline
ccline Sep 6 '18
those are cool. especially the first one
Obscura TITS
Obscura Sep 6 '18
:)

Like and Share

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.