30 Hits of LSD | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Drugs
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Sep 18 '18
This out of my 1000+ videos still remains they most popular at about 7 million video views. I think they most viewed video of me talking about Satanism personally has around 100k. What that means is when I died few will remember my contributions for helping push towards Satanic Networking on social platforms or conquering youtube with a few years having more subscribers and video views than all other Satanists together who make videos about Satanism. Nope I will be the 30 hits of LSD guy. 

Meh I guess it could be worse.  

One that not today is my Friday and I see a strange weekend ahead. Oh and this video is not the original but the reloaded one. 

The Forum post is edited by Zach Black Sep 18 '18
Share:
AK
AK Sep 18 '18
Your voice is a lot deeper than I remember. 

LSD has a fair amount to do with "this". It's the elephant in the room. We've all tripped. I'm almost sure of it. I think of it more like one of the CIA's failed experiments. Toss out some chems to citizens and it turns out some of them take to it like a fish to water and they don't know what to do with "us". It manages to deprogram a person. It's not so much "Satanism" as it is a synonym for "other" 

The deprogrammed seem to gravitate to these sorts of godless and abominous anomalies. 

The Forum post is edited by AK Sep 18 '18
GemmaSeven TITS
GemmaSeven Sep 25 '18
Wow. I had a similar experience with another substance 5 years ago. I don't mess around with hallucinogens anymore. I don't mean this as a one-up but about 8 years ago my girlfriend, now ex, accidentally took 100 hits of LSD (or so she says). She was at her friend's place in Korea Town and she downed a vial of what she thought was GHB. The guy came to my apartment later and told me the story. She made a SERIOUS scene. Friend's brother came back to their apartment... she had gotten a hold of a knife and there was blood everywhere... friend was wrestling with her and his brother went and grabbed a syringe of ketamine, pinned her down and dosed her repeatedly for two days. She still has this gnarly gash across her chest from the incident. 

After her situation then later my own horrible experience with someone overdosing me on the spirit molecule, I am super cautious. I don't like anything that makes me incoherent. If someone were to do that to me now I would put my boot to their face. I'm prone to bad trips.

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Oct 19 '18
I have this synthetic DMT called 4-ACO-DMT. I hear from my homeboy Shaman Satanist Demonologist UFOlogist that is the best hallucinagen around. I am staring at this vile with about three doses in it he claims. Lets see what do I have to do for the next 10 hours?
The Forum post is edited by Zach Black Oct 19 '18
Thetruthisrare666
Thetruthisrare666 Oct 21 '18
Amazing have to love LSD man
MistressMage666 Member
MistressMage666 Oct 23 '18
Rofl! Survived that crazy shit... 

LSD does leave neurological impressions, just like amphetamines. I don't think I'm ballsy enough to ever do acid or anything resembling ever again. So much overload! 

AK
AK Oct 24 '18
Of course you're ballsy enough to. It'll be fun!
Deadguy1349
Deadguy1349 Jan 30
Thats fucking funny. Like who the fuck opens their mouth for some random dude to insert drugs lol. Can't trust hippes man... I've taken too much acid before as well and "am I ever gonna come down" went thru my head a few times. I love lsd, one of those drugs that always has something interesting to point out and doesn't let you go till it's done. Halfway through the trip I decided to do a hit of speed thinking it might counteract the acid...boy I was nieve at that age....Here we go full visuals again. Ended up finally coming down about 24 hours later enough to finally sleep. Point being... Definitely do acid. Some would say use caution how much but eh...eat as much as you think you need keep the sharp objects put away. Cool story tho, seems to me 30 hits would last longer than 2 days... But it was probably a relief to finally be able to function again tho. Next one I want to eat is mescaline, visuals are supposed to be better and that's my favorite part of tripping. Anyway guys a good night.
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Feb 9
Thirty hits has a guess. It was probably closer to that 15-20. Who knows I got 30 hits outta a eye dropper and that is what he used. No idea if it was full. Yeah I aint doing that again. 
Quote from Deadguy1349 Thats fucking funny. Like who the fuck opens their mouth for some random dude to insert drugs lol. Can't trust hippes man... I've taken too much acid before as well and "am I ever gonna come down" went thru my head a few times. I love lsd, one of those drugs that always has something interesting to point out and doesn't let you go till it's done. Halfway through the trip I decided to do a hit of speed thinking it might counteract the acid...boy I was nieve at that age....Here we go full visuals again. Ended up finally coming down about 24 hours later enough to finally sleep. Point being... Definitely do acid. Some would say use caution how much but eh...eat as much as you think you need keep the sharp objects put away. Cool story tho, seems to me 30 hits would last longer than 2 days... But it was probably a relief to finally be able to function again tho. Next one I want to eat is mescaline, visuals are supposed to be better and that's my favorite part of tripping. Anyway guys a good night.

AK
AK Feb 9
A typical 1.5 ML dropper (and a 1.5 ML is typical) does hold 30 hits @ .05 ML per drop. 

Regardless. Anything more than 6 hits of acid without a tolerance pre-built up qualifies as a heroic dose. 

Like and Share

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.