Always classy and just a lil bit sassy! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
JenniferLuxure
JenniferLuxure Dec 23 '18
Hi. I was told this was the go to spot for makeup tips.. I am endlessly searching for a specific tip regarding the brand of waterproof mascara them girlies wear on them puke bj videos you see on pournhub and xhampster also Pinterest. Asking for a friend. ( And by friend I mean grandma)

Thanks y'all!!

Too blessed to be stressed.

The Forum post is edited by JenniferLuxure Dec 23 '18
Share:
AK
AK Dec 23 '18
I use a brand called "Better Than Sex", personally. I can't say enough about it. It's a bit pricey, but Grandmas are always worth it.
The Forum post is edited by AK Dec 23 '18
JenniferLuxure
JenniferLuxure Dec 30 '18
Grandma's ARE always worth it for sure.. unless they have a methamphetamine problem that is seriously harming the entire neighborhood. In that case, they get wet n wild mascara from family dollar. Where if you are lucky to find any mascara, chances are it will be a shade of brown.. not black.
Pusher Mod
Pusher Dec 30 '18

All righty! WTF happened! No seriously why can't I figure this out. Is it a sexual thing or am I just that fucking old. Yes I am old. How old? Put it this way. I got drunk and fucked some monkeys and now.... here you all are. 

You thing that 400 lbs hairy sweaty native American you poked in the port-a-potty at Morbid Angel was hard to explain to your bros...

Poke-a-haunt-us  HAHA! I am so funny. I miss this place .

The Forum post is edited by Pusher Dec 30 '18
JenniferLuxure
Can you send me some pics of your asshole?
AK
AK Jan 7
It's swollen and camera shy.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.