Just stopping to introduce myself | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Deadguy1349
Deadguy1349 Jan 29
Sup fellow Satanists. Just wanted to stop the intro forum and say hi, let others around the Salem and Portland Oregon area I'm looking to network a bit.

Anyway I'm here to meet people who are on the same path as I am, and or at the least someone cool to hang out with. I'm trying to organize a few people around the Salem Oregon area to help with some subversion tactics against these self serving Christians and their need to push an agenda. So hit me up if you're down or even if you're just as bored as I am and want someone to drink or get stoned with.

More of an adversal  Satanist than a spiritual one, been into the philosophy since I was a teenager, but im finally starting to realise I our strength as a community is important, so I decided to try and organize or at the least just say hi. 

Anyway feel free to message me if you are interested in what I have to say or just to say hi. So ill be lurking around the next few days trying to get a feel for the site. Thanks for having me. 

Share:
Deadguy1349
Deadguy1349 Jan 30
Lol... I used to think that too when I was into shooting speed and herion... My thought being that it didn't break down with water so it was pointless... leave it for the hippies. But in my older age I value its use as a antidepressant and how cheap it is to get now that it's legal. Thanks for letting me know that while my weed use makes me a pussy....I'm approved to drink beer and still be able to hang out with the cool kids.
Deadguy1349
Deadguy1349 Jan 31
K well that's cool. Obviously you're entitled to your opinions. You don't like weed I do... Its a non issue. Doesn't bother me. Far as the TST my issue is they're watering down Satanism by trying to preach peace and an all inclusive brand of Satanism. In my opinion trying to gain numbers in their crew. I just disagree, I don't think letting everyone in just to have more is the way to go. Not gonna go into my ideas cause obviously you don't agree that religion is the problem. That's fine too. I just think that quality is better than quantity so to speak. I don't want or care to have a bunch of people with me... Could give a fuck less if anyone agrees with me. I'd rather have very few solid people I can count on... Than thousands who'll just cave and run and rat on you if shit gets hairy. Maybe my hatred of Christianity isn't everyone's thing... But it's mine and that's just that. You say that's not Satanic... But i disagree.
AK
AK Jan 31
@OP Howdy. 'Really dig the mask.

"I'm here to meet people who are on the same path as I am, and or at the least someone cool to hang out with." 

'cant really say for sure if anyone really is without knowing what that path is or what is meant by that. It's possible you might. More than likely, the latter at least. 

"I'm trying to organize a few people around the Salem Oregon area to help with some subversion tactics against these self serving Christians and their need to push an agenda." 

I suppose everyone has a pet project. 'Can't knock that. Still, "Christian" is far, far too vague. There are ~30,000 branches of Christianity. Some don't bother anyone. The Amish, for example - they're generally as cool as they are weird. Eastern Orthodoxy doesn't proselytize at all. etc.

The point here is that a broad idea such as Christianity has ~2.4 billion followers world wide is not going anywhere by force. In fact, that was pretty well-established in its earliest years. It'll die a natural death. Maybe in our lifetimes, maybe not.

Conversely Islam is also riddled with agendas of their own. They even get better trays in prison. So on the one hand, I'd highly recommend narrowing the scope in some respects and expanding it outward to encompass a more nuanced out-line of what it is specifically that you're against. Understand the devil in the details. 

Those with nuanced principles and a clearly-defined target are far more successful than those who just have a bone to pick with some nebulous ideology such as Christianity because their parents were over-bearing or whatever.

"More of an adversal  Satanist than a spiritual one, been into the philosophy since I was a teenager" [sic]

You're in the right ballpark with the right gear, then. We get our fare share of demonolators, luciferians, and whatever else. They exist, and some are pretty cool. Over all, speaking for me only, Satanism is a denial of the spiritual as such. Or rather, that which one considers spiritual are emergent phenomena from the material, rather than vice versa which suggests that the material world is an emanation of spiritual patterns, archetypes, and perfect forms. Bottom up approach. Spiritual Satanists are, in that respect, oxymorons; at least without a drastically redefined notion of "spirit". 

"but im finally starting to realise I our strength as a community is important, so I decided to try and organize"

Not really. The 100-watters tend to eschew notions of community. Rightly so. The philosophy itself is anti-communal in spirit. The preference instead leans toward ideological resonance among individuals who may or may not have any personal loyalty towards one another. Subsequently there's no need to organize beyond the level of planning a particular event.

When you start wanting to organize along collectivist notions of strength in numbers, you're well on your way to becoming the very thing you are opposed to. "Organizers" are viewed with suspicion. 

"So ill be lurking around the next few days trying to get a feel for the site. Thanks for having me."

The site's entirely user driven. One gets out what they put into it. There's no real "standard" otherwise beyond the obvious common sense stuff out-lined in the Policy and the FAQs. It's not so much a church as it is a hub. No real priest-hood or hierarchy to climb. 

Enjoy your stay.

The Forum post is edited by AK Jan 31
AK
AK Jan 31
"As a Satanist I am anti-antifa as I am anti jesus freak. Pot is for pussies, but beer is OK."

I'm basically straight-edge nowadays. This is NOT because the straight-edge scene inspired me, or even that I'm proud of it, but rather that this is simply what the word for what I am in that regard is. 

I think it's as important to have done drugs as it is not to be doing them anymore. The latter, being a phase one gets to once they've gotten all from the conversation so-to-speak there is to be taken from it. 

An analogy: go to the party, definitively, but leave long before the sun rises and it's time to clean up. You don't want to be that dork who didn't go for fear of becoming one of the degenerates that have no place to go home to afterward.

Pot. I used to love pot. Every day. Blunts upon blunts to the face. Brick weed. That was great. I'd literally jog a mile in a weighted vest puffing a blunt of that - feeling pretty right. Now? Maybe I got older or it got stronger or both, but I just don't like it anymore. It puts me for a loop. It actually has a discernible effect on my actual facial features! There is no way that can be good. People can tell you're high, not just by your blood shot eyes, but by how your face is basically drooping off the skull. Plus it smells sicky-sweet (I really hate that smell, and it's fucking everywhere nowadays) as opposed the pungent, dirty, skunkiness I grew up with. It's narcotic nowadays. 

Now, would I puff again: sure. Socially. Why not? I'm just not buying the QP a month I used to. At best I'll spring for an 1/8th once a year because a guest is like "can you get any smoke" and I'm thinking "may as well be a good host and it's been a while" Otherwise, it's just not as fun anymore. And 20/20 hindsight, a lot of the fun was that is was shady and sketchy. 

Alcohol got way too problematic. Self-detoxed twice. Interesting is the best I can describe that whole otherwise nightmarish 72 hour process. The stuff I would hallucinate on the brink of seizure convinced me that there is very-likely a link between epilepsy and prophet-hood. It's a whole 'nother type of trip.

Hallucinogens / empathogens. There are only 6 people alive that I can actually trip with. 3 of which I am related to. Doing that stuff alone is a commitment. You're locked in for about 9 hours + another 12 hours of discombobulation. It's just not as feasible a ride to take when you have to function at least minimally at any point within the next 24 hours or so. I do recommend it once a year, though. 2-3 tabs. One sitting. It gets the rust off the ol' psyche. 

So maybe not "straight edge", but something along those lines.

Empathogens are fun, sure, but that can back-fire too. You trust people you really shouldn't, and before you know it, you wake up with a crazy hangover the likes of which hard-core nihilists would shudder at, wondering "who is this chick in my bed? and who are these people crashed out in my living room?" as memories of doe-eyed sugar-vision, frameshifts, tinnitus, and voices distorted by bruxism juxtaposed with loud music emerge. "Bounce weirdOs! it is 3:30 in the afternoon, and there is a hole in my psyche large enough to drive a dump truck through that probably won't repair itself until next week"

Gets old pretty quick. But not so much so that I wouldn't recommend anyone try it.

The Forum post is edited by AK Jan 31
Deadguy1349
Deadguy1349 Feb 4
You're right AK need to narrow the scope of my project. Putting it on my list of shit to do right now. 

When I say organize I didn't nessarrly mean having big numbers... I'd rather have a few solid people to count on, than a hundred that have no skills and when it comes down to it, would run away and go tell on each other.

I wasn't thinking about trying to force the Christians out, terrorism used on them tends to backfire and make them band together as they are more confident that there is some type of evil lurking that they need God to protect them from. Burning churches, a great time on any occasion, doesn't work.

While I can agree I won't see the end of Christians using fire and brimstone to control the  masses, my plan works using subversion and as far as I'm concerned every little bit helps. Waiting around for someone else to do something hasnt worked yet, so my pet project is my way of making a difference. Not to concerned if anyone agrees with me as I am concerned with the fact that no one else I know is doing anything so I guess it's up to me.

Still love drugs of all kinds. Some are more fun than others, but the way I see it as long as I'm doing them and not them doing me. Alcohol is definitely my least favorite, but I drink beer a few times a week. Smoke weed most every day with my other friends. Speed or smack very rarely since I don't like tweeking and I've overdosed a few times on heroin. Love acid on occasion, but I always take too much and swear it off for a while.  I'd be interested in other hallucinogens, mescaline, peyote, dmt if I could get them.  Don't really mess around with pills, synthetics or other designer drugs sincethey can all pretty unpredictable. If I'm gonna eat someone's face off I'd rather be sober enough to enjoy it. 

Anyway thanks for the detailed response and advice  Have a great day. .

AK
AK Feb 9
"I'd rather have a few solid people to count on, than a hundred that have no skills and when it comes down to it, would run away and go tell on each other."

One would be improbably lucky to have encountered even one such a person in their entire lives.

"Waiting around for someone else to do something hasnt worked yet, so my pet project is my way of making a difference. Not to concerned if anyone agrees with me as I am concerned with the fact that no one else I know is doing anything so I guess it's up to me."

That's typically what it comes down to. 

"I'd be interested in other hallucinogens, mescaline, peyote, dmt if I could get them."

I have nothing but good things to say about Salvia Divinorum extracts between 20x - 40x potency. It's quasi-legal in most states. Available in some head shops. Otherwise mail-orderable. It's___ interesting, to say the least (I won't spoil the surprise. The good news is the trip lasts all of 5 minutes. The bad news - at least in some cases - is that time is subjective).

The Forum post is edited by AK Feb 9
AK
AK Feb 10
"Candy" our bumbling anti-hero AK mused, scratching his beard thoughtfully. "I'll bet there's candy at the end of that bloody rainbow of his"
Satanic Pioneer
It seemed at first sight a deep forest, largely covered with trees and undergrowth. That time, the axes glance off the tree, the wood was so hard to cut. At blazing night break passed down to here by dark spirit oddly making non-stop tracks through wild country shaping ear of horn, calling the tridents of fire. Satanically, it was metallic sound that grabbed my hands in the dark, i found myself shoved inside the dark room open handed with heavy metallic. There, i waved high and deep till the path got checked, till it got found.
The Forum post is edited by Satanic Pioneer Feb 13
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.