Ideas | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Philosophy/Politics
Dark Enlightenment
Can you move through an idea or concept without any concrete validation?

It does not matter the idea if there a hint of specious logic involved. 

Consider this the baseline definition:

"the quality of dealing with ideas rather than events."

I like this /\ definition because it defers to the senses. 

I can't draw the universe back before the planck epoch (singularity). There are several plausible (by my infantile human standards) explanations for this. I can sift through theoretical physics Wikipedia's and settle on some bullshit I can only parrot and like best.

Still, when I consider that prequel to the universe it a hazy mesh of not enough information.

In the CERN research they proved the existence of the Higgs-Boson (mass giving god particle) was empirically valid but still didn't answer why there was a massive conversion to kinetic energy, as there were no particle accelerators 13.5 billion years ago.  

ALL IDEAS HERE ARE PROTO-CHICKENS OF INFINITE REGRESS.

It's a good place-holder, but certainly not a grounds for a Joan of Arc like conviction.

Agnosticism has been unfairly indoctrinated as "Christian lite" when it's every bit 'anti-theistic' as the scientific mind that demands empirical validation before moving beyond placeholder on an unknown. 

** Sorry I don't contribute anything of value here. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Mar 9
Share:
Brother Shamus
No one is going to respond because you don't post on facebook or want to truly socialize with anyone. That or no one gives a fuck. 

If only you didn't see people trying to get you to go out as a dastardly plan of some evil girl that wanted to appear by happenstance. 

Did you know he ripped up a free concert ticket to see Slash, Alice in Chains, and a bunch of others just because he was so paranoid he thought someone was trying set up a serendipitous situation?

Fucking paranoid freak, this one.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Mar 9
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.