Hello all, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Levi_77
Levi_77 Jun 23
My name is Matthew and I'm a non-theistic Satanist.

Like many, I was taught Christianity growing up, but in my later teens I became very skeptical...of everything.  Eventually this led me to abandon my faith entirely and identifying as agnostic.

I've known about Satanism for quite some time...but when I really started looking into it almost a month ago...I realized that alot of positions that I held (yes, even while I was a Christian) are those that satanists hold...and then I started delving further, reading Satanic literature and such, and here I am.

I look forward to becoming more familiar with you guys/gals

Best regards,

Matthew.

Hail Satan!

Share:
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Jun 23
Cheers mate. Enjoy your stay. Should you care to meet some of the regulars pop in the chat room sometime. 
Quote from Levi_77 My name is Matthew and I'm a non-theistic Satanist.

Like many, I was taught Christianity growing up, but in my later teens I became very skeptical...of everything.  Eventually this led me to abandon my faith entirely and identifying as agnostic.

I've known about Satanism for quite some time...but when I really started looking into it almost a month ago...I realized that alot of positions that I held (yes, even while I was a Christian) are those that satanists hold...and then I started delving further, reading Satanic literature and such, and here I am.

I look forward to becoming more familiar with you guys/gals

Best regards,

Matthew.

Hail Satan!

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.
Zach Black-Social Media YouTube - satanicinternational & thesatanicnetwork FaceBook - SatanicInternational ( Zach Black) Instagram - satanicinternational