Hello all, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Levi_77
Levi_77 Jun 23
My name is Matthew and I'm a non-theistic Satanist.

Like many, I was taught Christianity growing up, but in my later teens I became very skeptical...of everything.  Eventually this led me to abandon my faith entirely and identifying as agnostic.

I've known about Satanism for quite some time...but when I really started looking into it almost a month ago...I realized that alot of positions that I held (yes, even while I was a Christian) are those that satanists hold...and then I started delving further, reading Satanic literature and such, and here I am.

I look forward to becoming more familiar with you guys/gals

Best regards,

Matthew.

Hail Satan!

Share:
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Jun 23
Cheers mate. Enjoy your stay. Should you care to meet some of the regulars pop in the chat room sometime. 
Quote from Levi_77 My name is Matthew and I'm a non-theistic Satanist.

Like many, I was taught Christianity growing up, but in my later teens I became very skeptical...of everything.  Eventually this led me to abandon my faith entirely and identifying as agnostic.

I've known about Satanism for quite some time...but when I really started looking into it almost a month ago...I realized that alot of positions that I held (yes, even while I was a Christian) are those that satanists hold...and then I started delving further, reading Satanic literature and such, and here I am.

I look forward to becoming more familiar with you guys/gals

Best regards,

Matthew.

Hail Satan!

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.