So You Can't Blow Your Load | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Aug 31 '19
I once had a friend who had an interesting problem.  For all her surface appearances of a female, and her belief she was, she wasn't technically.

As with 1/1000 births or so she was an XXY. Internal other pieces removed and streamlined at birth, even had one working ovary.  She had no awareness of this until she was 36. 

Still after a childhood of feeling like a boy she found her adult self with a problem of guys going flacid, or otherwise being unable to blow a load. Like they sensed something and recoiled from it. 

I learned somewhere this is actually a very common occurrence for males having sex with transgender pussy. 

A common explanation for this is "God's curse". 

God is punishing you because you altered how he made you and for your transgression you will never be able to enjoy the sex you want! Muhahahah!

Or something similar.  You have meaningful sex taken away according to lore. 

Thinking of my former friend I feel it may be something else.  The mind possibly senses it is fucking something reproductively invalid.  Like there is sexual cognitive dissonance and that screws up some wires.  In relationships all of a sudden the transitioned male-female loses what was no problem prior to transition. 

There are other explanations including strength of energy or just a depleting presence. The types that can supposedly drain batteries faster as well.  

Has anyone here ever encountered this occurrence in their sex life, or a person with this curse in theirs? 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 31 '19
Share:
LEVIATHAN's Abyss
LEVIATHAN's Abyss Sep 18 '19
It's possible that she's producing some hormone that men can scent. Possibly mixing the signals the body knows it should be producing, maybe raising awareness subconsciously and thus taking focus off of performing.  Does alcohol have any effect on the male's part?
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal