Introductions - LGBT Satanists

Group Info

LGBT Satanists

LGBT Satanists

This group is intended for the LGBT satanic community. Although I am neither LGBT I figured I would make a group for the rest of you. 
Share:
Aug 10 '20
I just thought I’d overstep my bounds and start a thread on introductions 

For myself gay isn’t quite it. I tend to sexually assume the female firm often with str8 men and always with Satanic intent whether the partner knows it or not. A little deception for the cause.  Where I can I make sure to get punished for this in my place of Satanic offering. A small dungeon I built in my home. 

Well, obviously I’m not on the DL. I’m always up to meet with Satanists of any gender or sexual identity. Essentially I can worship Satan without sex but I can’t have sex without worshipping Satan. 

If I haven’t scared everyone off or got myself banned, I welcome anyone to contact me and of course I will reply. 

Pubertos

Chicago, iL

Loco Puto
Loco Puto Aug 15 '20
Welcome to the site Pubertos.
DeadManAnimations Member
DeadManAnimations Sep 14 '20
Hey everyone
I'm a pansexual satanist who believes in supporting queer action against the status quo; the cishet patriarchal structures that impose themselves on all queer people globally. That means supporting all queer persons, from trans person (including non-binary persons) to asexual persons, in this world which uses hetrosexuality as a tool to enforce normalcy and conformity into capitalism, colonialism, and imperialism.

For me it's important to carry the political throughline of queerness into my satanism and beyond, as I have no interest in just merely "being queer" in a world where queer people suffer and die all the time. 

Hail Satan
Another_One
Another_One Apr 12
I’m pansexual, I don’t agree with or conform to society constructed gender.
You need to be a group member to post.
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.