Reverend Amalga9 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Amalga9 Member
Amalga9 Oct 6
Namaste/Namaskar, fellow Satanists!

I am a ULC Sinister Minister. My church currently exists online only. It exists here: ULC Amalga9 Ministries https://www.satanicinternationalnetwork.com/social/groups/280 and on Facebook: Amalga9's LHP ULC Ministries. 

I eventually hope to have a physical church for my ministry. 

If you are an Oklahoman Satanist please friend me. I am always looking for my locals. In order for me to register as a legit church with the ULC I need a treasurer and a secretary to complete my Ministry's Board of Directors. If you are local Satanist and are interested in a Satanic Church launch in Tulsa, Oklahoma please contact me.

I am here for love/sex/romance too. As you can imagine, looking for love in Oklahoma as anything other than a good Christian single is nearly impossible. I am so odd they can't even. I will post something in the Satanic Romance Forum soon enough. Until then know that I am actively looking for a satanic lover...and it could be you (cackles maniacally)!!!

Share:
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.