Hello from Pittsburgh | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Scoeri
Scoeri Feb 9 '21
I'm new to Satanism. Just looking to gain as much knowledge as possible and de program myself of forced Christian indoctrination.
Share:
Devil Warship
Devil Warship Feb 10 '21
Welcome to the board and welcome to Satanism. You'll hear lots of different opinions and the "community" can seem chaotic and even contradictory at times. Don't let that put you off. Do the reading and exploring that you need to do, regardless of how other people's opinions may differ. Remember: Satanism is a "religion" which has no Pope; you are the only religious authority you need to listen to. That's the cool thing about freedom. 
talisman
talisman Feb 12 '21
That would be beneficial for you getting rid of any kind of indoctrination. 
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Mar 3 '21
Talisman: One of the ways I discovered to get rid of the indoctrination of christianity,  it's to read the bible in the satanic way and to follow the footprints of the Devil  through Genesis to Revelation,  get deeper in knowing the genealogy of Cain, his ways and doctrins through his descendants,  and study very thoroughly  the motives of the sins committed by God's people and their God didn't give a fa##@#@ of the evil they were doing,  study the pagans gods of Egypt like Set,  or  the Canaanites  gods like Quemoch or Moloch or Dagon or Baalberich, or the enemies of God like Beelzebub, or Satan, or Lucifer or Belial or Mefistofeles, study the cultures of the Assyrians,  Babilonian, Romans, Greeks,  study the life of many poeple of Jehovah who rejected him like Solomon the king or the evil doings  done by David his father, etc. Somebody told me once "Berardo study deeper the weapons of your enemies,  and you'll find their weaknesses ". My fellow demon, live like a demon and you'll be a demon. 
Devil Warship
Devil Warship Mar 4 '21
Satanists very often know the Christian bible better than Christians themselves. One of the best ways to deprogram yourself is to read the book of Genesis again. 

Read it slowly, and whenever you read something fucked up, ask yourself whether an omniscient and omni-benevolent being would act like the god of the Bible acts. Seriously! It sounds simple, but often what is simplest works best. 

Read about this dude named Jephthah in the Old Testament. Dude murdered his little daughter as a sacrifice to the god of the Bible. Did the biblical god denounce her murder? Did he punish Jephthah? Did he provide ram for the father to sacrifice in the place of his daughter? Fucked-up story, man. 

Read about King David, the dude who was the apple of god's eye. He sent one of his soldiers off to war so that the guy would get killed and King David could fuck the guy's wife. Some hero, huh? 

"Well," you may be saying, "that's the Old Testament! Jesus is much kinder in the New Testament!" That's where you're wrong, kiddo! 

What happened to Ananias and Sapphira when they withheld a little bit of money from the brand-new Christian church? Those fuckers were struck stone cold dead over withholding tithing! Shit - god sure is a stickler for money! (Acts, chapter 5) 

And what about the Prince of Peace himself - Jesus? Well, what's he going to do when he comes back for the sequel (his second coming)? Why, that peaceful motherfucker is going to slaughter millions and millions of unbelievers, according to the book of Revelation. Those Christians sound kinda like ISIS, to tell the truth. 

If you read these stories without the little Sunday School voice in the back of your mind telling you that the Bible is full of wisdom and compassion, you'll see for yourself how fucked up that book is.

See? You don't have to read anything other than the Bible itself in order to deprogram yourself. But it does take time. It's taken me years and years. 

Truth4Satan
Truth4Satan Mar 4 '21
Congratulations on freeing your mind! I wish you the best for all of your undertakings. People who come from oppressive religious backgrounds often find that blasphemy is very liberating. If you ever have any questions feel free to chat with me anytime.
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal