Hello again | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Etharzi
Etharzi Oct 7 '14
My name is Etharzi Ors, the Enochian translation of my original name (Geoffery Swartz). It kinda stuck even after I renounced my Satanism, but I still do have a great appreciation for the religion and its practices. I left before due to users frequently striking drama with me, but that won't be a problem for me now. I'm here for fellow intellectuals, not sad, uncollected subhumans. 

As a younger child I had aspergers, and it seemed to go away after I reached adolescence, but after I transcended Satanism it came back, evolved into the form of full-blown psychopathy with power as my drug of choice. I questioned Satanism.. why should a god be bound by laws? Gods are the ones that should be writing laws for others to follow, and Anton is not my god. Gods should not have their potentials restrained or their arms bound by any rope, no matter how short its length. Gods should have their own religions, and their own worshipers. Now, I live by no codes but the ones that I designed to preserve and promote my welfare.

I guess you could say my lifelong obsession has been psychology. I used to, and still perform, 'field experiments' of many a spectrum to determine the greatest vulnerabilities and strengths of specific genres of people. I still do things like copying the behaviors of others and wearing them in simulations to backtrack their underlying thoughts and personality traits with the efficiency of a hacker. Everyone has weaknesses to be found, and secrets to be revealed. My self-taught insight of psychology has allowed me to modify and improve my own personality as well, as was my original goal. My most recent endeavor has been in-depth thought-reading through emotional cues and environmental/situational evidence. 

I haven't come specifically to learn or to share, but to indulge in the company of equals at the seemingly smartest website on the internet. You might have to disregard my tone in this writing to see that I am usually a total fucking animal who likes to smoke pot, drink, fuck, party, and live on the edge. I just wanted whoever reads this to know that I'm a mature individual before throwing on my fun face right off the bat. 

If you don't like me anyways, here's what I have to say about that: 

____________________________.

Now go eat your cookies and milk. 

Share:
Anna
Anna Oct 9 '14
Hi kiddo :)

Quote from Etharzi As a younger child I had aspergers, and it seemed to go away after I reached adolescence, but after I transcended Satanism it came back

Yeah, this is what I thought, he he he. That explains a lot.

Quote from Etharzi I used to, and still perform, 'field experiments' of many a spectrum to determine the greatest vulnerabilities and strengths of specific genres of people.

Oh wow! That's cool! Are you a mad scientist working for the CIA by any chance? I heard they are still testing cool drugs on people. Is this true? If so, please tell your boss that many users here volunteer for a free trip.

Anna
Anna Oct 9 '14
You've already done it, babe. ;) Such an amateur psychologist like you should know better.
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.