[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-65978326-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');

Video chat room is now up and riunning | Forum

Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin Feb 27 '24
New video chat room like tinychat is here. Check it out. Link in navigation menu ' chatroom " . https://stumblechat.com/room/30hitsacid. No registration required works on phones., You dont have to use the video or mic features but sure is fun if you do , I will be in randomly but will aim for 7 to 9pm pst daily. 





Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Mar 1 '24
I did try the chat early Wednesday afternoon. I'm not too tech savvy when it comes to phones. I use mine for important calls, Facebook Live, navigation, and that's about it; all of that is done in the car so that's where it stays lately.


Anyway, I was gettin' ready to go into dashcam mode but thought I would pull over and try the voice with the camera on the road. Told Google to bring up SIN(that was weird), and hit the chat link. I think maybe the voice was working but no video.


I'll try it again next time I'm out, and if it works I'll leave it on for a while. I did gloss over the settings, so maybe something there or some app I need on my Android.


I did come down with a nasty virus on the same day and was sick as fuck all day yesterday, and I'm still feelin' a little loopy.

The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Mar 1 '24
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Mar 15 '24
Tried the video chat again with the Android in the car and went through all the settings. The video didn't work.
Brother_Telluric
Brother_Telluric 8 hours ago
Try posting another link , for this one i get token invalid. There was one posted in shout box some monts ago , worked , not sure of it is the same
The Forum post is edited by Brother_Telluric 8 hours ago
Brother_Telluric
Brother_Telluric 8 hours ago


error when accessing 

The Forum post is edited by Brother_Telluric 8 hours ago
Nick218 Chapter Head
Nick218 5 hours ago
I got the same thing
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate - PayPal