Billy - Satanist - Lawrenceville, Illinois | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Satanic Romance
possesedbythedevil666
My name is Billy Bob Thorton and I live in Lawrenceville Illinois which is about 20 miles West of Vincennes Indiana and 20 miles east of Olney Illinois. I am looking for a girl whom is a little "chuby" approximately 125 pounds, granted no one is perfect but if you have a small belly that will get my attention, bisexuality (willing to have three ways just don't expect me to hop into bed with another guy), natural blonde hair and natural blue eyes are all pluses though not at all a requirement and being 18 - 50 is good, though if you are close to my age of 30 that is another plus and if you are in my area or willing to travel so much the better.

Also looking for those, preferably within atleast driving distance, for regular group ritual/ceremonial workings. 

If you meet any of these qualifications send me a private message and I will get back to you.

Besides this site Iyou can hit me up at facebook.com/billy.thorton.1004?fref=ts&ref=br=if

The Forum post is edited by possesedbythedevil666 Nov 12 '14
Share:
Millsy Member
Millsy Dec 5 '15
I'm 5'8" and 125 would be zoe saldana weight for me....125 is pretty low, I'm assuming you're looking for a short lady.  Also, I'm black :(  or bi racial whatev's.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.
Zach Black-Social Media YouTube - satanicinternational & thesatanicnetwork FaceBook - SatanicInternational ( Zach Black) Instagram - satanicinternational