Bukowski | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Library » Library
Juice
Juice Dec 27 '14
I've browsed the library and was fascinated by the works. But I'd love to see some works by Charles Bukowski in there. Has anyone else read his poems and short stories?
Share:
possesedbythedevil666
Never heard of the dude but am willing to take a flip or two through some of his works to see if it is worth the effort for me personally.
Juice
Juice Dec 27 '14

Quote from possesedbysatan666 Never heard of the dude but am willing to take a flip or two through some of his works to see if it is worth the effort for me personally.
If I were you I'd start by watching his documentary called "Born Into This". You can watch it on youtube for free. Born Into This
possesedbythedevil666

Quote from Juice
Quote from possesedbysatan666 Never heard of the dude but am willing to take a flip or two through some of his works to see if it is worth the effort for me personally.
If I were you I'd start by watching his documentary called "Born Into This". You can watch it on youtube for free. Born Into This

Thank you for the link. I am right on it.

Orgasmic Karmatic. Mod
Orgasmic Karmatic. Dec 31 '14

Quote from Juice I've browsed the library and was fascinated by the works. But I'd love to see some works by Charles Bukowski in there. Has anyone else read his poems and short stories?

Wicked and I own quite a bit of his stuff. He is a favorite of mine that I was introduced to through Wicked. 

Juice
Juice Dec 31 '14

Quote from OrgasmicKarmatic
Quote from Juice I've browsed the library and was fascinated by the works. But I'd love to see some works by Charles Bukowski in there. Has anyone else read his poems and short stories?

Wicked and I own quite a bit of his stuff. He is a favorite of mine that I was introduced to through Wicked. 

Absolutely, he inspired me to write.
possesedbythedevil666
I watched that documentary that was linked above and was glad to note that some of his work was read out loud. Now I am left with a thurst for more of his work. My question is I want to know if there is something written by him that I can start with? If not then I'll watch the documentary again and base an answer off of that. Either way I want a starting point so I can work out from.
Juice
Juice Jan 13 '15

For poems "What Matters most is how Well You Walk Through the Fire" is very good. But you can find many of his poems online, particularly on poemhunter.com. "Ordinary Tales of Madness" is an excellent collection of his short stories and his style. "Ham on Rye" and "Factotum" are two of his best novels in my opinion. 
Juice
Juice Feb 6 '15

Quote from ShaneBermingham Nice to be somewhere for Satanists & Hank fans :)
Yeah, man, It's the internet, and this site does it's finest job in the internet's objective: the spread of ideas.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.
Zach Black-Social Media YouTube - satanicinternational & thesatanicnetwork FaceBook - SatanicInternational ( Zach Black) Instagram - satanicinternational