Why I created SIN? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Wolfie
Wolfie Jun 18 '21
I'm not far off from your point of view, Aborior. I just don't think the anti-herd impulse is enough to explain all of Satanism. Sometimes Satan and large swaths of America agree. For example, "Don't be a whiny bitch" is as Trumpian as it is Satanic. "Get up off your ass and do something about it" has been the advice of rednecks in ten gallon hats for as long as necks have been red and hats have been ten gallons - and is a decidedly Satanic thing to say.

The CoS likes to talk about Satanists as "the alien elite" - and I interpret "alien" as the anti-herd impulse and "elite" as the "what doesn't kill me will make me stronger and smarter because it sure as hell won't break me" impulse. Add to that the first Satanic Statement, which glorifies indulgence. Now you've got the whole thing.

Wolfie
Wolfie Jun 23 '21
Admit it, talisman, you want me. I mean, seriously, who could blame you? 

Wolfie
Wolfie Jun 26 '21
This makes five threads where talisman deleted one of his posts.

Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Jun 26 '21
Oh I dunno, I suppose it's also possible that new 'modifier' was active in the early morning hours just prior to her beauty sleep. Seems like it would be less likely for Zach himself to do it, or, like you say, maybe the fool did it himself.

There have been complaints in the past about him spamming the index page.

Cornelius Coburn
I suppose in any event it can be frustrating since related posts are thrown out of context, and there really is no way around that unless those are deleted as well.

One of the reasons some sites have a small edit window, with no option to delete, but I figure Zach thinks we're better than that and gives us what we need, or, prefer,

Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Jun 26 '21
Not that it matters, but I haven't deleted anything. Plus, beauty sleep? Fuck, get a grip.
Cornelius Coburn
I'm just throwing out possibilities is all, gives me something to do, but I'm moving on now.
Pages: « 1 2 3
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal