Demons of the Flesh by Nikolas and Zeena Schreck 2002 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Library » Library
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Oct 18 '15
I got a lot out of this book in that I found it very relatable. I used to platform (give talks and do overhead readings) at Spiritual churches, but I often spoke about darker stuff, believing that as wonderful as love and light is, it is the shadows that give a picture depth and make it beautiful, and that it is not in our best interest to deny our shadow side. I was confiding in a witch about how the shallowness of spirituality frustrates me and how I felt like telling people to shove their love and light up their A, and he told me to look up LHP and that is when I found this book online. It made me feel less alone. (I would say less of a freak, but I honestly never felt like a freak. I'm normal - it's the rest of the world that has issues. LOL)
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.
Zach Black-Social Media YouTube - satanicinternational & thesatanicnetwork FaceBook - SatanicInternational ( Zach Black) Instagram - satanicinternational