ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Dec 26 '15
Star Wars? You used to be cool, Zach.
Hartnell
Hartnell Dec 26 '15
I hate Rylo Ken
Hartnell
Hartnell Dec 26 '15
WAIT -- You mean you can repeat the current easy pop-culture joke? Holy shit, man...
The Forum post is edited by Hartnell Dec 26 '15
Hartnell
Hartnell Dec 27 '15
Sure, sure. Then it's a case of projection en masse -- aka head up ass disease.
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Dec 27 '15
Although I'm not into star Wars and Star Trek and Dr Who myself, I love that other people are into it! I think it is awesome and healthy for people to have an interest that they can throw themselves into and get excited about, and it actually gives me a lot of pleasure seeing people exude this passion. Like when one of my ex's and his friends used to play with model trains. Another of my ex's was a low level Trekky and Next Generation was basically the background noise of the household - there was a time when I could have narrated the series. I've never actually seen an episode of Star Wars.

The one thing I cannot stomach though, is James Bond. I grew up with Roger Moore, and watching him run across the backs of alligators was too much for me.
Revan Member
thejefffrye420
thejefffrye420 Oct 25 '16

Quote from ShadowLover Star Wars? You used to be cool, Zach.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Starwars Whaaaaaaa Zach You the main man no My main man  I love Starwars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad that there are yet to be spoilers on this one gotts to go seezzazzzzaaa iit
Ra
Ra Nov 24 '16
Is it just me or has there been fuck all hype about Rogue One? There was so much excitement surrounding The Force Awakens (and rightly so, I loved it) but this year people seem a bit "meh"

Mundobemundo
Mundobemundo Nov 26 '16

Quote from Ra Is it just me or has there been fuck all hype about Rogue One? There was so much excitement surrounding The Force Awakens (and rightly so, I loved it) but this year people seem a bit "meh"

I know a lot of fans are all butthurt that this one stars a woman, too. 
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal