What's your opinion of Michael W. Ford? | Forum

blacklightguidesyou
Personally, I'm not really a fan or impressed with his books, but to each his own. What are your thoughts?
Share:
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Jun 8 '16
To me, he is a brilliant mind and a excellent Luciferian. 
VenusSatanas
VenusSatanas Oct 31 '16
I wish he wouldn't "borrow" without citing his sources. We would like to know where he got his information, and why it is relevant. When a person doesn't cite, its easier to manipulate the information to make it fit the "facts" being presented. He may be afraid that if he cites his work, he won't be seen as so "brilliant" and excellent. This is far from the truth, as he would actually legitimize his work, making it more intellectual

However he is your typical occultist, liberally borrowing from various sources and telling his own version of what he practices. We can't expect the occult to be factual can we?
Happy Spider
Happy Spider Jan 17 '17
I guess the question I would ask is regarding the validity of what someone "receives." Every body here is probably familiar with the whole akashic record vault yada yada but how would you go about citing something like that? I suppose you just do it like Crowley or Moses. A god told me. 

(Someone like how I put Crowley up there with Moses?? Not a coincidence. They both liked Egyptian magic.)

gamerguy666
gamerguy666 Jan 23 '17
Zoramonkey That was SO well said!! I couldn't possibly agree with you more, Thinking for yourself is EXACTLY what satanism is about and satan WOULD respect you for standing up for what you believe in and not taking shit from anyone even him.
Galeazzo62 Member
Galeazzo62 Nov 5 '17
In all honesty I'm too much in my early stages of Satanism to comment one way or the other.
I will say this though, whereas there are many here who are much more qualified to comment than I am at this moment in time, I have been able to learn things from his various Youtube videos, so for me there is something.
OK, what I have have learned is basic and to a lot of you it would seem irrelevant, but I fully intend to move on from the stage I am at now.
orange_juice
orange_juice Nov 5 '17
from what I've seen hes very cool. taking from the archetype of Lucifer to make a life philosophy and magic and stuff, good stuff.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.
Zach Black-Social Media YouTube - satanicinternational & thesatanicnetwork FaceBook - SatanicInternational ( Zach Black) Instagram - satanicinternational