How Satanists Celebrate Halloween! | Forum

VenusSatanas
VenusSatanas Oct 26 '17
Hey! Happy Hellidays! Halloween is upon us. So let me treat you to a blog post about the history of Halloween, how Satanists celebrate Halloween and even a Satanic Halloween Ritual that you can do -> How Do Satanists Celebrate Halloween? (at the Spiritual Satanist Blog)

I plan on having a blast this year. I got a beautiful witchy dress from Killstar & I'm going to a party on Saturday night. Of course Im going as a witch, so its not really a costume, I get to be my self that night! On Tuesday Halloween night, I have to work but I'm wearing my costume that night as well *and my pentagram at work*.. it's going to be so much fun! What do you guys have planned for Halloween? Is it an important holiday for you?

Share:
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Oct 26 '17
Ave VenusSatanas!, Ave all the Witches!
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Time has passed,  and the witches are still here, in the name of Satan the Dark Lord  I give an exselsus  congratulation to all the witches around the world  in this magnificent month of October which has the 31 within it , and let all the Satanic witches enjoy for ever. Ave  all the Witches !!!!!!!!!!.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 5
My view on satanic holidays is that they are only to preserve the existence of satanic gathering, so it makes no sense for me to perform ritual as I have no friends or acquaintances to preserve gathering with.
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Oct 5
@ Berardo. Why, thank you. 

"(Go To Hell!)  Oh, I’ve Been There, Thank You.  I Found It Quite Lovely."

The Forum post is edited by Baphomets Oct 5
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Oct 5

Quote from Tom Riddle My view on satanic holidays is that they are only to preserve the existence of satanic gathering, so it makes no sense for me to perform ritual as I have no friends or acquaintances to preserve gathering with.
No one cares that you are a poor pitiful loner, ok? No one gives!
Aborior Translatione
Halloween was more fun when I was younger.  It reminds me of destroying shit and staying out all night. More Dazed and Confused than anything horror.  Dressing up has never really been fun, everything else was though. 

In any case I'm left with a Futurama quote, "I can't wait until I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff." 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Oct 6
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 6
Quote from Baphomets No one cares that you are a poor pitiful loner, ok? No one gives!

I'm fine with being a loner. I think it's the case with most individuals in this forum.

Cornelius Coburn
Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Baphomets No one cares that you are a poor pitiful loner, ok? No one gives!

I'm fine with being a loner. I think it's the case with most individuals in this forum.

Different Degrees Of Being A Loner : I'm here because I am a loner, but you are even a loner here.

Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Oct 6
I'm just so sick of his flip flopping reasons for celebrating (or not?) celebrating holidays. I swear to fucking jesus christ, not 4 months ago, he was claiming he wanted to celebrate halloween with others in ritual because it's one of the couple holidays satanists observe, yada yada yada. Does anyone else remember this? Now it is "wah, no one to play with me so I'm Not Playing. Wah. I'll just sulk in my room and complain about how no one wants to play."

This may be news to you, Tom, but as individualistic as satanism is, most satanists will find common ground somewhere with another. With you, no one finds common ground at all because the very essence of what and who you are reeks of shit. Bullshit.

The Forum post is edited by Baphomets Oct 6
Aborior Translatione
Really? I think I'm here because I never outgrew calling everyone Nazi conformist cheerleaders. 

But seriously, this environment operates with the memory of a goldfish conditioned to swim towards the largest concentration of Tetra Fin flake food. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Oct 6
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 6
Quote from Baphometsnot 4 months ago, he was claiming he wanted to celebrate halloween with others in ritual because it's one of the couple holidays satanists observe, yada yada yada. Does anyone else remember this? 

Yes I did said that but I have changed my mind to the subject. I have learned a lot more about Satanists and their individualistic nature during these mouths. 

Quote from Baphomets

This may be news to you, Tom, but as individualistic as satanism is, most satanists will find common ground somewhere with another. 

Yes on the satanic holidays. That's what I think they really are for because most Satanists don't believe in devils as literal beings.

Quote from BaphometsWith you, no one finds common ground at all because the very essence of what and who you are reeks of shit. Bullshit.

Yes they would because I'm a Satanist.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 6
Quote from Cornelius Coburn

Different Degrees Of Being A Loner : I'm here because I am a loner, but you are even a loner here.

Yes but I still get something out of it. So far this forum have been tolerant towards freedom of speech which separates it from mainstream social medias who are full of political correctness.
Anna
Anna Oct 6

Quote from Baphomets I'm just so sick of his flip flopping reasons for celebrating (or not?) celebrating holidays. I swear to fucking jesus christ, not 4 months ago, he was claiming he wanted to celebrate halloween with others in ritual because it's one of the couple holidays satanists observe, yada yada yada. Does anyone else remember this? Now it is "wah, no one to play with me so I'm Not Playing. Wah. I'll just sulk in my room and complain about how no one wants to play."

Sure. I even called him out on it in the "Being alone vs being lonely" thread. But as usual, he came up with some flippant excuse to justify the inconsistency.

Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle

Quote from BaphometsWith you, no one finds common ground at all because the very essence of what and who you are reeks of shit. Bullshit.

Yes they would because I'm a Satanist.

Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Oct 7

This just made my day.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 7
Quote from Aborior Translatione 

The symbol of Satan lures Satanists into gathering and satanic holiday and ritual preserve the gathering.
donot
donot Oct 7
Trick or treat?
Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Aborior Translatione 

The symbol of Satan lures Satanists into gathering and satanic holiday and ritual preserve the gathering.
What symbol of Satan? 

You mean the one that came from 19th century hermeticism and eventually hijacked by a carnie who slapped some Hebrew letters on it and copyrighted it in 1966? 

What is an ancient symbol for Satan? All current symbols stem from Levi and various Knights of things.  Very gnostic abrahamic religion, all of them. 

Here's an ancient Satan symbol, maybe: 

Chai is the Hebrew word for living or alive. The word also has a third meaning: eighteen. This is because the letters that spell the word – het and yud – are the eighth and tenth letters of the Hebrew alphabet, respectively. A symbol worn on necklaces and other types of jewelry, its meaning is tied to the number it represents; there are stories of the number eighteen and its multiples being good luck

But it's totally 18, and if you use the Numerology it's a divine 6+6+6 thing with the sacred geometry or something. 

So esometerically it's more than just just a cooler version of the Star of David. 

Anyway.  Done trolling, this thread may now return to retard ouroboros. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Oct 7
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 7
Yes, Satan origins in Hebrew mythology and the satanic symbols origins in western esotericism who have Hebrew roots. Satanism is not about being anti-religion or anti-abrahamic. I personally don't care about any of the other religions. 
Pages: 1 2 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.