And I am here to do the Devils work

The Forum post is edited by Zach Black Jan 7 '18
Share:
Retired
Retired Jan 7 '18
Inspirational.
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Jan 8 '18
I have never seen this movie all the way though, but I have seen this scene many times.  And it turns me on...

The power thing. Knowing you have this little [whatever he did] bitch cowering, begging, and praying to the fluffy creatures for his life.  That is second only to keeping some bitch locked in a cage, periodically torturing it, giving it time to recover, and then torturing it some more.  

Unfortunately, this society has "standards and practices", so I gotta get this fix making unimportant bitches cry and abusing the homeless.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 8 '18
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.
Zach Black-Social Media YouTube - satanicinternational & thesatanicnetwork FaceBook - SatanicInternational ( Zach Black) Instagram - satanicinternational