christen prophecy | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Philosophy/Politics
AK
AK Apr 24 '18

Quote from thecoldtrutharthurs A bunch of whining
It could also be that respect is earned, like I said before. 

Do you think that just because you call yourself a Satanist I should think any more highly of you than I do any other semi-literate clod? That wouldn't be fair to those who have earned my respect. 

Do you think on account of you being a human being - for merely existing - I should respect you or anyone else? Let's not forget there is a decidedly misanthropic component to all this that reppin' a label won't protect you from.  Furthermore, stupidity is a sin around these parts. This being a forum, all I or anyone else have to go on is sentence structure, content, and wit - and you clearly just don't care about any of those things enough to not sound or appear stupid. 

Lastly, if no one Satanist believes the same thing, then there's no reason to suspect that this "we" you speak of even exists. And since it doesn't exist, there's no we to offend by me speaking for it.

thecoldtrutharthurs
thecoldtrutharthurs Apr 24 '18
Just saying you talk about knowledge and you sed I did not disrespect you OK first that's false you look like a idiot when you said that you are right  but that doesn't mean you did not disrespect because you did and you definitely what we believe when in the satanic bible it is sad that no one Satanist believes the same it's very stupid to not ask questions about something you would like to know the answer to so why would you jump someone for asking about something he would want to know about no such thing as a stupid question also assuming you know something about someone as like you just did towards me is extremely stupid I put facts and numbers in to my Everyday life but you assuming something without enough evidence just looks ignorant idc what anyone has to say look in to psychology and the dictionary and then look at are conversation and maybe when you mature that means to fully  Develop as a human adult then talk to me did you know that everything you say and how you Act is because of a reason like this did you know you will learn in psychology that the reason we as people fill the need to put others down is because we are insecure of ourselves and it makes us feel better about ourselves simple things like that and knowing the dictionary can show you who really  cares for knowledge and wisdom and development
The Forum post is edited by thecoldtrutharthurs Apr 24 '18
thecoldtrutharthurs
Second respect should be earned is honestly stupid to anyone living in 21st century because if you would like to look it up to be disrespectful is to show a lack of respect and so with that being sad how does this sound we should all be like you walking around disrespecting each other because that is what your saying you do and ppl should do just doesn't sound very wise to me
thecoldtrutharthurs
And sorry for the beginning of the first comment of my last 3 my keypad was messing up but your entertaining to debate with shit kills time right 
The Forum post is edited by thecoldtrutharthurs Apr 24 '18
AK
AK Apr 24 '18

Quote from thecoldtrutharthursWord vomit and butthurt

I don't see how my quite honestly stating that I don't respect you makes me look like an idiot. An asshole, maybe; but not an idiot. You've put forth nothing that indicated to me "here's a man I can respect". You don't even bother with things such as punctuation and spelling. That's the equivalent of not bothering to shower in a medium where all there is to go on are your words and ideas. If you don't respect yourself enough to put some effort behind your presentation, I certainly won't and I don't have to. 

"We" don't all believe in the Satanic Bible. It is likely "we" have all read it, but at the end of the day it's just another paper back from Avon Publishing padded with parts lifted from Might is Right in the front, and a slightly modified version of part II of Liber LXXXIV vel Chanokh in the back. What's the unifying factor? That we all read the same book and parts of it resonated? Maybe we should form a "we" around everyone who liked the same movie or flavor of ice cream while we're at it.

Moreover I already told you what I think about the "apocalypse" which in the context of when it was written just meant "uncovering" or "rending of the veil" and likely refers to events that already transpired centuries ago. Plus I did it in a manner that at least attempts to use punctuation. 
Now why don't you tell us what you make of this "Christen prophecy"?

thecoldtrutharthurs
Sure and i didn't say you looked stupid for Not showing me respect but because you sed you did not disrespect me. And hold on one second 
thecoldtrutharthurs
And I was referring to the blood moon prophecy but I ain't honestly got enough to talk about it or have  a input that's why I made this blog. 
AK
AK Apr 24 '18
I didn't disrespect you. This for all the same reasons I don't disrespect the dirt by walking on it.

Listen, I'm not psychic. If you toss out 250 words in one post with 0 punctuation and still never once manage specify that by "christen prophecy" you meant "the blood moon prophecy" in that or other previous posts, that's all on your poor communication skills.

Generally speaking, I disregard such things as "silly" - all you need to do is Google "how often does X occur?" it's probably happened before in human history, and we're still here.

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Apr 24 '18
Are you having fun with Boppo, AK, or Boppo having fun with you? 

Anyway, Blood Moon Prophecy? Sounds interesting. 

* Looks up "Blood Moon Prophecy 2018"

The sad time is when all ability for critical examination vanishes. And I'm going to stop this one right there. The 'tip-off'  should be "Earthquake hittting South Pacific confirms end of days". I will chop this up to the average person not knowing their ass from a geological hole in the ground.  As Papua New Guinea is literally on the boundary of SEVEN tectonic plates or segments of plates. The reason for all the archipelagos and island chains is the subduction and uplift of plate movement underneath the ocean floor. There is a 5.5 (or greater) on average twice a week in the south pacific alone. 

Under Papua New Guinea:

In the past 24 hours; Burma, Japan, Indonesia, Turkey, and Burma again were all hit by moderate earthquakes.  A 5.8 is an inconveinience for non-mounted TV's, and lighter standing objects. That this confirms people's bias shows how fucking retarded a religious (instead of critical) approach is, and why faith makes people close-minded, easy to control, and prone to hysterics. 

Troll or not, promise you won't reproduce.

Fun Science Fact: The coastal waters of the Pacific Northwest are not on the Pacific Plate. They are on the Juan de Fuca Plate, one of the last remnants of the Farallon Plate. The Farallon plate created the mountains of the western US when it subducted under the current North American plate. And the subduction of its remnants will bring a 9.0 or greater earthquake to the west coast in the next 50 years with 20% probability.  <--- Prophecy

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 24 '18
thecoldtrutharthurs
Back at you girl I got great jeans myself but don't know the same for you 
thecoldtrutharthurs
Keep saying you didn't disrespect me lol what does disrespect mean.
thecoldtrutharthurs
And are you saying I am not a troll. And with that being sed thank you it helped out on the paper you guy's are really intelligent when it comes to this topic so thank you it's not like you can go ask at a church unless you want to here alot of bs. 
AK
AK Apr 24 '18

Quote from thecoldtrutharthurs Keep saying you didn't disrespect me lol what does disrespect mean.
Do I disrespect the urinal by peeing in it? Do I disrespect the dirt beneath my feet by stepping upon it? Do I disrespect the mosquito buzzing near to me by squishing it between my palms?

No. 

Nor do I disrespect you by stating plainly that, as far as respect goes, you are numbered among those things I've mentioned and for the same reason: that respect was never a consideration to begin with.

The Forum post is edited by AK Apr 24 '18
thecoldtrutharthurs
The God damn definition of disrespect is to show a lack of God damn respect understand that English with that being sed that means you disrespect me OK. Now I'm now going to be childish and call you names because honestly it's not like we can bust the cap locks and start kicking each others ass over the internet so it sounds pretty damn stupid to have a shit talking contest. But you know I was hoping you seen me a little better then the dirt LMFAO you must be a lonely child to talk to the dirt all day like you do me
AK
AK Apr 24 '18
So would you say you respect or disrespect urinals? There's always a third option.
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Apr 24 '18
This is what you said through a slang translators I found and want to use because I am bored. 
Quote from thecoldtrutharthurs Back at you girl I got great jeans myself but don't know the same for you 
Back at ye lass I got stonking steve mcqueens myself but don't know the same for thou.

Yo Back at you beotch ah gots great jeans myself but don' know da same fo' you slap mah fro!

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 24 '18
Kobwebz
Kobwebz Apr 24 '18

Quote from AK So would you say you respect or disrespect urinals? There's always a third option.

Piss your pants. A lot easier.
AK
AK Apr 24 '18
Or the bed.

Albert Resigned
Albert Apr 24 '18

I long time ago I met this one guy named Legavorden who was the high priest of the Dark Church of Satan. I thought he was the dumbest guy on the internet I had ever met because he misspelled simple four letter words...

"Sed" [sic]: LMAO. 

Fucking tard. Cracks me up. Folks, this is the face of Satanism and its future. 

The Forum post is edited by Albert Apr 24 '18
Pages: « 1 2
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.