unwanted thoughts | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Ron_Man_Pan
Ron_Man_Pan May 16 '18
does anyone know how to purge unwanted thoughts from your brain ? for some unknown reason I am tempted and think about wearing a cross does anyone know how to get rid of those unwanted thoughts?  
Share:
Hartnell
Hartnell May 16 '18
1. Do something else.

2. Wear that cross!! Wear it proudly!! I mean, wear the total shit out of that cross.

Ron_Man_Pan
Ron_Man_Pan May 16 '18
how would wearing a cross get rid of unwanted thoughts ?

AK
AK May 16 '18

Quote from Ron_Man_Pan does anyone know how to purge unwanted thoughts from your brain ? for some unknown reason I am tempted and think about wearing a cross does anyone know how to get rid of those unwanted thoughts?  
Eat more pussy. Drink more beer. 
Ron_Man_Pan
Ron_Man_Pan May 16 '18

Quote from AK
Quote from Ron_Man_Pan does anyone know how to purge unwanted thoughts from your brain ? for some unknown reason I am tempted and think about wearing a cross does anyone know how to get rid of those unwanted thoughts?  

I don't eat pussy

AK
AK May 16 '18
Then drink twice as much beer.
Albert Resigned
Albert May 16 '18

Quote from Ron_Man_Pan
I don't eat pussy

Eww, pussy!

I know what you mean. Pussy is dirty and gross. Us real men are fags: we eat ass out! 

Something I've noticed since Myspace circa 2003: the more years that pass by, the more fags find their way into Satanism. 

Ron_Man_Pan
Ron_Man_Pan May 16 '18
I do not eat pussy because I am gay
Albert Resigned
Albert May 16 '18

Quote from Ron_Man_Pan I do not eat pussy because I am gay

Yes I know. I can tell by the way you write and express your words/ideas. 

There's a 90% chance that you are also a bottom who likes to get topped. I can tell by your use of the word "tempted" in your OP. Tempted to Receive a "cross." You feel weak, and are unable to fight the desire to receive. You'll give in and take it like a man!

The Forum post is edited by Albert May 16 '18
Ron_Man_Pan
Ron_Man_Pan May 16 '18
getting a bit off topic but yes I like being topped
AK
AK May 16 '18
Do you think about wearing crosses while being topped?
Ron_Man_Pan
Ron_Man_Pan May 16 '18

Quote from AK Do you think about wearing crosses while being topped?
I have not been topped in a long time
T. Volt
T. Volt May 17 '18
Take a cross pendant and stick it up your butt for a week. If you still want to wear one after that, then you probably should.
Ron_Man_Pan
Ron_Man_Pan May 17 '18
hey t volt why don't you stick your attitude up your ass
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment May 17 '18

"C", maybe a "C+"..

The build up was solid. Then it went all cliche by incorporating noobish humor. Its a feel thing. What one thinks is the crowd they're playing to is not necessarly the crowd they are playing to.

T. Volt
T. Volt May 18 '18

Take it or leave it, sincere advice.

Far as my attitude, if I could get one of those dirty nuns to stick something somewhere unclean...

The Forum post is edited by T. Volt May 18 '18
T. Volt
T. Volt May 26 '18
Go fuck yourself.
EpicFail TITS
EpicFail May 30 '18
where it proudly. Think of it as a mockery of there beloved Cross.

Does anyone know how to purge unwanted thoughts from your brain ? for some unknown reason I am tempted and think about wearing a cross does anyone know how to get rid of those unwanted thoughts?  

Ron_Man_Pan
Ron_Man_Pan May 30 '18

Quote from EpicFail where it proudly. Think of it as a mockery of there beloved Cross.

Does anyone know how to purge unwanted thoughts from your brain ? for some unknown reason I am tempted and think about wearing a cross does anyone know how to get rid of those unwanted thoughts?  

that sounds like a good plan,blasphemy is always good 
ccline
ccline Sep 8 '18

Quote from AK

Pages: 1 2 »

Like and Share

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.