A rather malicious demon | Forum

Keananlh
Keananlh Aug 22 '18
So I have started being involved with a woman and shes a goth 20 year old who had no idea what satanism really was until she met me. Anyways, going to skip over unnecessary details, she told me she had sleep paralysis and she sees jagged tall black figures who surround the bed when it happens. Now, I never really believed sleep paralysis was caused by a Hag or a demonic presence, but this changed last night. Now, me and her just got done having great drunk sex, then all of the sudden I feel something in front of the bed, and I look at her and she says she felt like she was being watched...I knew something was there, and it wasn't there for the best of reasons. Next I know she starts having sleep paralysis right then and there. And as that happens I can hear the demon. It said it's name was Russo? That's what it sounded like. But it was powerful. Then I feel multiple presences surround the bed. I counted 9. I asked her how many there were and she said 9. Now, Russo, is the only one im worried about. He stayed around after the others left and he stayed for the rest of the night. He filled me with rage. I wanted to kill. I wanted to yell. And she took out a blade and sliced her thigh. She dosent even remember doing it. I'm worried about this presence. She says it's a weekly occurrence. If anyone can provide information on a demon named Russo or anything else that might be helpful, I would appreciate such feedback. Also she saw him. She drew a picture immediately after seeing him. I will attach a photo of the drawing.
Share:
Keananlh
Keananlh Aug 22 '18
hi
Anna
Anna Aug 22 '18
Never forget to take your meds again.

Remember, you must take them every day.
Keananlh
Keananlh Aug 22 '18
Thanks Anna, I'll tell my doctor to prescribe me medicine for the first time in my life.
AK
AK Aug 22 '18
Between you me and the flies on the walls, I'd be more worried about getting my dangly parts anywhere near someone who cuts her self and doesn't remember.
Keananlh
Keananlh Aug 22 '18
Yeah......for the most part I've been able to trust her with my dangly parts.
AK
AK Aug 22 '18
How does Russo feel about that?
Keananlh
Keananlh Aug 22 '18
No idea. He probably was just pissed cause he had to watch me tear it up
AK
AK Aug 22 '18
Or that his name is Russo.
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Aug 22 '18
Sleep paralysis also induces natural DMT trips. Basically A REM state you are awake through.  These are always influenced by existing belief.

On a side note, If I was a pathetic obsessed loser having to read about some chick i wanted and her lesbianism I would go all John Hinckey.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 22 '18
Obscura TITS
Obscura Aug 22 '18
Yes.  I know Russol Crowe.  Veri pwrful deeman.  I liek hes Gladiator Role as Maximus (Dongus).

Veri owerful Satan.  Bewar Russeol Crowe Maximmus (Dong)

Devilsadvocate666
Devilsadvocate666 Dec 16 '18
I respect everyone and their opinions and thoughts here I don't judge anyone. Well I never heard of a demon called Russo if you research demons which I've done for a horror story then maybe you'll track down some information. Also demons apparently deceive and trick you so its possible that he is pretending to be Russo maybe he or she doesn't want to reveal their real name. I think if it keeps occurring and you and her are all okay mentally/emotionally then try sage and light it walking around your place where it happened. You can also use other things to get rid of it if it keeps happening maybe talk with a psychologist it could be your mind and not an evil entity. Think about it that's my thoughts I do believe you but I guess we are open minded here and think differently. Good luck. Consult a demonologist ?
Asmodeus
Asmodeus Dec 16 '18
I just want to know what you guys were drinking.
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 16 '18

Quote from Devilsadvocate666 I respect everyone and their opinions and thoughts here I don't judge anyone. Well I never heard of a demon called Russo if you research demons which I've done for a horror story then maybe you'll track down some information. Also demons apparently deceive and trick you so its possible that he is pretending to be Russo maybe he or she doesn't want to reveal their real name. I think if it keeps occurring and you and her are all okay mentally/emotionally then try sage and light it walking around your place where it happened. You can also use other things to get rid of it if it keeps happening maybe talk with a psychologist it could be your mind and not an evil entity. Think about it that's my thoughts I do believe you but I guess we are open minded here and think differently. Good luck. Consult a demonologist ?
I am a demonologist. 

You are all worse than fans of Ancient Aliens. Critical thought left e-satanism long ago and regressed to flat earth gullibility.

It's always the head, and how the head incorporates the social narrative. A region specific collective unconscious.  

Put Demons to the razor test: 

A. There are discorporeal entities that float around in 4d space/time waiting to attach to you like Lord Xenu's alien souls.

B. Shadows, personas, archetypes, and that which is completely demystified by logical explanation. 

** Addendum: The burden of proof falls on the extraordinary argument.  "A" is the logical equivalent of saying:

Demons are really malevolent programs ran by a superior hyper-dimensional children.  The universe is a programmed illusion. We are actually just a simulation. Like mankind plays Sim City they play Earth Puppet.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 16 '18
AK
AK Dec 16 '18
There's levels of analysis. 

Let me ask you this:

Which is more in-keeping with "the father of lies" / "prince of this world"?

a) Vehemently defending a truth one knows full-well that to speak of amounts to preaching to the choir? A truth which confers 0 by way of marketability.

b) Indulging their delusion and fantasy? Encouraging the self-deception.  Fabricating trinkets and treatises and potions to complete the illusion - all at a nominal 25% mark-up. 

There is, by comparison, something almost "pious" or "righteous" about the former. It is almost as if attempting to convince others not to watch cartoons on account of their not being "real". Of course it's not real. On some level they know this. They enjoy it just the same. They derive "meaning" from it. They derive "hope" from these things. What self-avowed "satanist" could do other than to exploit this - to capitalize upon such things - for fun and profit?

"I offer fantasy..."

The Forum post is edited by AK Dec 16 '18
Dark Enlightenment
Difference of view.

The Satanic in Deistlandia:

While the universe's form is hostile and indifferent, that's only defacto progression through adversity.  Harshness is just life, all things that make it worthwhile are coping with that harshness. Survival. That is just how it is. Fucked and evil. Satanic through its observable lack of duality.

Subjective Satanic:

I get more attainment from discrediting everything mystical than I do hocking buzzwords and playing trickster.

I see the christian dynamic as ancillary to the form. I see greater commonality in essence behind form in a man cutting his head open in defiance of Chinese administration of Tibet than I do deceiver. It seems more pure than playing Keyser Soze.

The playing fields they manifest on are as secondary as religion is to the constitution.  One implicitly relevant to the other.

I don't see much beyond the myth surrounding Lucifer's defiance of god's hypocrisy (calling bullshit on principle) as any use.  That said, I also have several other gods, demigods, mortals, and TV characters to illustrate this concept as well.

Satanism is just the most fitting name for it west of of the Urals.

By Job Satan was all just new coats of window dressing.

This is much more subjective.

But since I brought up Job I will use that and invert the premise.

Instead of never giving up ones faith in the fanciful, it's never giving up ones will towards the visceral, no matter how hard it is to do so. Love, material possessions, and proper footing are things worth losing for your self directed path.

Most importantly, to me it's an impulse/reaction you either get or don't. The things that set it off, always unnecessary imposition on will or independant thought. 

The SRA example: in the late 80's, as presidios were falling and Geraldos were getting ratings, you saw the satanic. With the entire country up Satanism's ass a few guys sick of the countries collective hypocritical bullshit held a mock/real white supremacy rally, just to set people off more. An instinct to push the boundaries along auto-deified lines and give the whole country a goat's head in a box this time. 
AK
AK Dec 16 '18
There's a lot of this I've never been sold on. 

The universe cannot at once be hostile and indifferent. It's one or the other. Further it implies a "self" that is somehow separate and apart from the very universe it occupies. The world itself is so adversarial, and yet___ here I am and there you are. Is it because we are such elite, strong, and fierce warriors endowed with superior genes, IQs of 150 - ubermensch's that we are to have made it this far in this oh so terrible and awful universe? It is not by sheer force of iron will that I breathe. Conditions of said so-called-adversarial universe predating my birth certainly give the impression of a world that is at least as accommodating (and were it that my ancestors adapted or evolved - it was at least accommodating enough to afford them that possibility) as it is adversarial; as it is a litany of other conveniently neglected, yet non-the-less apt, descriptors cast-out in favor of laboriously pigeon-holing the sum of all existence into the false dichotomy necessary to pander this tired notion of an "adversarial current". 

That there is "resistance" is a fact of matter. No two objects can occupy the same space. The universe, however, provides plenty of space. Space in abundance. This illusory adversity comes about through limitations in the amount of space that is viably occupiable to competing forms due, primarily, to their own intrinsic limitations. 

Make no mistake, it is not the universe that is adversarial. It takes no issue with life finding ways. 

Subjective satanic: There is nothing inherently satanic in enlightening the masses to the truth of one's understanding. It is evangelical. 

As too, the man willing to be crucified for his beliefs holds much in common with "a man cutting his head open in defiance of the Chinese administration of Tibet"

@Lucifer defiance of God. Monotheism does not afford a counter-point to God. You'd have to look to Milton for that sort of context, perhaps Byron, maybe Blake. "Literary Satanism". Valid artistic expressions certainly, but a mere trickle to the world-shaping tsunamis that are the scriptures of the big three. 

When you have a theology that affords such a thing as an out and out opponent of the creator, you'll find yourself in dualism territory - dealing with Zoroastrianism; perhaps more rightly calling it "angra mainyuism" or something. Alternatively, there's the anticosmic current, but that lands one squarely in Gnostic territory. 

Still, the world as-is is a world full of people so desiring to believe such things that they will literally pay you to validate their doing so. Moreover, they are so desiring to believe such things that they won't listen to your most well-reasoned arguments against them anyway!

You know where you stand - the cartoonist knows it's lines on paper - products of his imagination. The actor knows who they are. They are, in fact, so comfortable with who and what they are, that they can remain with their soul in tact peddling the lies the world is so desirous of. 

It is, in fact, very Christ-like indeed to stand on "moral" grounds against temptation and false-hood.

Dark Enlightenment
I am going to disagree with the first part. It's one than the other. 

Universal indifference is the KT extinction. Certainly that begat some hostile environments did it not? Pull that out and you can blame the motion of local stars for indifferently perturbing the oort cloud and sending thousands upon thousands of Icey Satans hurling indifferently towards the central solar system.  

Zoom back in and you still have the cooling period and loss of sunlight making it hostile for all not a mole rat hiding in a cave.  Or the current mass extinction event which is already hostile to fisherman whose habitat is now in international waters due to salinity change. 

In a deist like sense, climate change and natural disaster epitomize the grande existance of our universe.

Indifferent just denotes absolutely NO intelligence behind the hostility that exists. A chaotic (but not chaos theory) dynamic universe of environmental antecedence and organic localized causal chains where killing a fucking butterfly is irrelevant.  

Likewise, I have trouble buying the Earths fucking importance in the above sense. 

So, as a human i determine my own importance. 

To be candid: 

I now see things that make me sick: People peddling false hope, snake oil, bad science, and the general close-minded thought that made my WWII documentaries get replaced by Giorgio Tsukalous. 

Here's the thing, that was progressive. I used to laugh at their draw to the angler fish. Then my friend Jen's psycho lesbian mother decided to play Jesus and push her  narrative of I dont deserve my government subcontracted job, because atheists cant work for god's country. So lets save him! It went on almost 2 years until I got it to go away. 

Plain and simple: I will not feel better until the foundations of faith, specious logic, and all matter of superstition are discredited and debunked. I know it's not socially constructive behavior, but at least I am being the change I want to see or something.

The death of god as it is experienced by true believers. The red letters. For me and me alone, because they pissed me off and my apathy turned to conviction. 

AK
AK Dec 16 '18
The environment itself is not hostile. If it is seen as such, it is because it is one which is ill-suited due to one's own inherent limitations. 

If we are to assert that the universe is indifferent (and I agree except to qualify that it is something more indifferent than indifferent, since indifference implies sentience) then hostility is a mere projection on our part. I can more credibly carry that projection to infer that it is accommodating, as here I sit typing away. 

Certainly I will one day perish and grow older-still, but that is something more rightly attributed to a flaw in my form and not due to some intrinsic malice in the fabric of space and time.

Let me ask you this, how is peddling false hope, snake oil, bad science and the like much different than peddling video games or pot? It is, after all, a waste of what precious time we are given spent manipulating pixels on a glowing screen. Consuming either does not solve any real-problems. They may even exacerbate them. While immersed and entranced, perhaps belief is not quite the word its participants would use to describe the experience, but it is certainly not a state of incredulous doubt and sober disbelief either. 

There are, of course, programmers and architects, (al)chemists - "magicians", if you will - sellers of exotic blends, tinctures, herbs, powders, and pills. Purveyors of illusion: artists, actors, story-tellers who stand firmly in two circles making no claims one way or the other as to the "objective" meaning or value of their product (namely because there is no objective meaning or value in anything - it is all within the eye of the beholder/consumer)

There is, after all, a third option: neither true nor false - that grey area in which myth and fantasy reside. That others take such things literally is, at best, an occupational hazard. Some fans are just rabid. This cannot be helped, nor will it cease game designers from doing what they do - filling voids and such for the same reasons there are to do anything: fun and profit.

I am not so quick, personally, to discredit the value of any part of human nature that endures. Hence, while you and I can agree that religion is "silly" on an intellectual level, it persists and that it persists means one of two things:

either 

- the whole of human civilization is founded by centuries of blundering morons whose intellect is far inferior than my own. To which I'd have to honestly ask myself "well then what do I have to show for this superiority?" 

or

- there's something to be said for it beyond the reach of reason. Something important to study and observe within the fabric of the human experience. A rich vein pulsing with blood and vitality to tap. 

"I want to believe" is an impulse so hard-coded into so numerous a psyche that it would seem almost sadistic not to take their money. At best a missed-opportunity. 

Besides, the foundations of faith, blind belief, and superstition - ESCAPISM! lie within the core of what human nature is: a nature, that like Nature, is best seen for what it is and worked in accordance with. 

Everyone's at it.

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 17 '18

Indifference in the sense of: "nothing about the universe has the required intelligence to be anything other than random (better word) despite it presenting a hostile or adverse (better word again) environment.

Semantics or autism, one of the two.

Let me ask you this, how is peddling false hope, snake oil, bad science and the like much different than peddling video games or pot? It is, after all, a waste of what precious time we are given spent manipulating pixels on a glowing screen. Consuming either does not solve any real-problems.

It really isn't. But this is one of those personal things with only indirect real-world goals, if I can even call them that.  More petty than helpful, but I think it does for me what singing 'bout the lord does for a Southern Baptist. 

I am moved through life by an undying hatred for faith as a virtue. Faith as some social tender and tool to use.  Not because it isn't helpful to simpler minds, but because i am a vindictive spiteful little piss-ant that thinks religitards once upon-a-time tried to save (with a game of faith) and can't let it go.

It cemented a life's calling in me to be a persistent skeptic and shit-talking satirist of all forms of faith. Demons, Angels, Magic(k), divinity, forces, gods, goddesses, duality (the Crowley abyss bullshit is full of that), love as anything other than hormones, and basically anything that isn't my skeptical untrusting viewpoint.

That is what I choose to give to this world.

I choose not only not to believe, but to also attack the foundation of all fanciful thinking until I die by the sword or impale some fluffy white light bitch with it.

Nothing personal to anyone who isn't a fluffy white light bitch.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 17 '18
Pages: 1 2 »

Like and Share

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.