My first satanic novel | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Art
AK Mod
AK Aug 29
It's more of a "take" than a "get".
Obscura TITS
Obscura Aug 29
I CAN EASILY WRITE YOU OUT OF EXISTENCE, BONEBUTT.  WATCH ME MAKE YOU A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE FIERY LAKE WHERE EVEN YOUR SCYTHE WILL MELT AND THE WORD "NO" IS YOUR CHASTITY BELT.
AK Mod
AK Aug 29
You'd need a much larger font for that, sugar bubbles.
AK Mod
AK Aug 29
In the future, schnookums, please accompany music videos alluding to your mostly-more-or-less-unwavering devotion to me with some sort of text, question, comment, or the oft-preferred derrogatory remark. XOXO.
The Forum post is edited by AK Aug 29
Obscura TITS
Obscura Aug 29
Sure thing Satan.
PrinceLucifer
PrinceLucifer Oct 25
I created a facebook group for my novel. I want somebody to help me release it. I am not able to release it myself worldwide because I am living in a fucked up country that is not English speaking. And personally I think this novel was the lamest novel I ever wrote. I was writing other novels before but I never finished them because I was too lazy. After long time writing I finished this novel. But it is lame and because I am not an English speaking man and English is not my native language there are many grammatical mistakes in the book.
AK Mod
AK Oct 25
No one's going to help you release your stupid novel.
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from PrinceLucifer I created a facebook group for my novel. I want somebody to help me release it. I am not able to release it myself worldwide because I am living in a fucked up country that is not English speaking. And personally I think this novel was the lamest novel I ever wrote. I was writing other novels before but I never finished them because I was too lazy. After long time writing I finished this novel. But it is lame and because I am not an English speaking man and English is not my native language there are many grammatical mistakes in the book. 

аз не говоря вашия родния език. Аз дори не знам какъв е звуковите звуци на тези писма. Успях да напиша последователен отговор. 

If I put the above into a translator it comes out as: 

I do not speak your native language. I do not even know what the sounds of these letters are. I managed to write a consistent answer.

Originally consistant was coherent.

Other than that transliteration was a success.

For example, what would happen if I translated this very sentence through many other languages before translating that to english?

(English -> Albanian -> French -> Korean -> Danish -> English)

E-faked.

Published by English and English translation of English translation of translations for translators?

So my suggestion is you try using Google Translate.

And AK is right no one here is going to help you with your stupid novel.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Oct 25
Baphomets
Baphomets Oct 26
#1, come up with an original theme and not one that has been done many times before.  #2, why would anyone want to help you with your novel if it has grammatical errors?  #3, When you are ready to be a world-wide competitor, make sure your materials and products are world-class... and if they are, then doors will open FOR you, and you won't have to beg Americans to help. 
Chiron
Chiron Oct 26
Ouch.
Chiron
Chiron Oct 26
Your not going to g to get anywhere without an agent.
PrinceLucifer
PrinceLucifer Yesterday, 08:42AM
I deleted the novel and gave up releasing it. I think it was really lame.
Pages: « 1 2
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.