Nietzshe | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Library » Library
JamesSTL Chapter Head
JamesSTL Sep 23 '14
"Nietzsche"
possesedbythedevil666
I actually got around to buying a printed copy of the Antichrist prior to noticing it here sometime ago, I think like three months ago?, but anyway it didn't take long to read it as it was not that thick of a book but there is still much to be taken from this book despite it's shortness but not yet ready to decide to recommend it or not, most likely I will, due to the fact that I have yet to read anything else buy him, yes I do admit that I tend to procrastinate but in my defense I have a kindle library 428 books not counting the five books, one being a three in one deal by the same author, not counting the pdfs' that I have downloaded from here including the Antichrist, but again I procrastinate and I haven't read a single word in the 20 books, five in print and fifteen on the kindle app of my laptop, that I am trying to read in about a week. But I have digressed here. My point here is that book in question is a good book in and of it's self but I would rather read the rest of his works that are available to make a more educated judgement of Niezsche's work including this one.
Juice
Juice Mar 18 '15
I do like an old existential re-imagination with my coffee.
possesedbythedevil666

ex·is·ten·tialˌeɡzəˈsten(t)SH(ə)l/adjective

1. of or relating to existence.
    • PHILOSOPHYconcerned with existence, especially human existence as viewed in the theories of existentialism.
    • LOGIC(of a proposition) affirming or implying the existence of a thing.

@Juice I actually had to look that word up so now it is my word of the day! hehe! Thank you very much.

Juice
Juice Mar 25 '15
@possessedbysatan666 You're welcome. I been quite interested with Existentialism for a while. I got some Nietzsche on my wishlist. 
possesedbythedevil666

Quote from Juice @possessedbysatan666 You're welcome. I been quite interested with Existentialism for a while. I got some Nietzsche on my wishlist. 
Yea I like learning new information, albeit useful or other wise, because I want my knowledge to grow as I age. Keep the mind active is my motto.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.