The Writers Block Is Real Right Now | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Art
Paimons_Son1211
Paimons_Son1211 Nov 29 '18
I'm at a standstill, Currently taking any suggestions and ideas for a plot in my next short story series titled; THE CHRONICLES OF THE LONE OCCULTIST.

Any suggestions are good suggestions guys lend me your feedback and ideas.

HAIL SATAN

HAIL PAIMON 

Share:
AK
AK Nov 29 '18
Write a chapter about how the protagonist meets another "occultist" on-line who turns out to be some retarded Mexican with autism that lives in his mother's basement and, when called-out for what he is, emails the protagonist 80 times a day every day for 5 years straight.
The Forum post is edited by AK Nov 29 '18
Paimons_Son1211
Lmfao wow I'm going for it.

AK
AK Nov 29 '18

^a picture's worth a thousand words. Lol. This dork.

Paimons_Son1211
I'm dead
Albert Resigned
Albert Nov 29 '18

A Plot? Hmm...

The main character is a White Police officer, with a typical White guy name, like Randolph Gaybeard. 

Randolph has peculiar interests. He's from Mississippi and is a member of the local KKK. He's also into organizations like the Golden Dawn, and practices typical Western occult stuff. 

One day Randolph, while on duty, gets dispatched to a domestic violence call. He arrived to see a Black man who is a security guard fighting a drunk White man. Randolph pulls his gun out and tells the Black guy security guard to freeze or he'll shoot. The Black guys says: "I'm the fucking security guard of this bar man!" 

Randolph shoots the Black security guard. Little does he know that the Black security guard is a Voodoo priest. Before the Black guy dies, he calls a Voodoo Lwa to curse Randolph. Then the Black security guard dies.

The incident goes on the news, about how a White cop [Randolph] shot and killed a Black guy who was the security guard of a bar. Randolph is indicted and goes to court on charges of murder. But, the mostly White jury finds Randolph not guilty. The public is outraged!

Randolph is free of charges, but he is suspended from being a cop. He thinks he got away with murder and is secretly proud of himself. 

The next morning, Randolph wakes up inside the body of a homeless Black man living on the streets of New York. As he's coming into consciousness - inside the homeless Black man's body - he begins to realize the cops are harassing him for pan handling. 

White New York cop #1 says to Randolph: "Did you hear what I said!?" 

Randolph, coming into consciousness, responds: "What? What's going on?"

White New York cop #2: says to his partner, as he rushed Randolph: "I don't have time for this shit!"

The two White cops tackle Randolph to the ground and cuff him. They throw him in jail for petty charges. Randolph realizes the Voodoo curse had put his spirit inside the body of a homeless Black guy.

Randolph gets out of jail, and goes back on the street...

The story is kind of like this music video:

The Forum post is edited by Albert Nov 29 '18
Paimons_Son1211
Golden
AK
AK Nov 29 '18
Slave-Pit

Albert! ^ Dude sort of looks like you, bud. Is it?

Paimons_Son1211
Bro you are absolutely priceless lol
AK
AK Nov 29 '18
Priceless. Worthless. One and the same, no?

Albert Resigned
Albert Nov 29 '18

LMAO... lawn jockey... so racist lol. 

Edit: Priceless =/= Worthless. Priceless [meaning sans price] == Free.

*I'm mulling over the problem that is "value". That is my winter assignment. 

** I think Free as-in without-price ties somehow into Free as-in without constraint... I do not have the words for this yet, though. It's an itch exactly on the tip my tongue. 

AK
AK Nov 29 '18
Let's do a voodoo ceremony in our dreams, my Nicaraguan bruja magister. It'll be fun.
Albert Resigned
Albert Nov 29 '18

Quote from AK Let's do a voodoo ceremony in our dreams, my Nicaraguan bruja magister. It'll be fun.

Hmm... I've never thought about that ever? What would happen if you did some kind of magic ritual inside a lucid dream?! Would it change the real world? 

AK, sometimes you're a genius!

AK
AK Nov 29 '18
@Albert. 

What do you mean sometimes? Hrumpphhh. I am a genius all of the time. I am also very humble. Promise. 

We don't live in the real world. We've never experienced it for a single moment. 

I've seen your works and you're probably the only person I'd so much as consider working with. Strike that. Exactly the only person I'd consider working with. We're completely neutral and objective. I don't have to be like "oh baby, yeah I totally dreamed about you" - there's none of that.

If you want to give it a go, I'm down. How do you suggest beginning to experiment with this sort of thing without crystal laden rectal thermometers? (we're not doing that)

I "think" it is possible. I actually do. It just turns out that either the people who are sane enough to give it a whirl won't even bother to... and the people that will try it are___ out of their god-damned minds. 

Come up with a hypothesis, experiment, and we'll test the results if you have the wherewithal. 

Albert Resigned
Albert Nov 29 '18

Quote from AK @Albert. 

Come up with a hypothesis, experiment, and we'll test the results if you have the wherewithal. 

The Premise: The "Psyche" [Unconscious Mind] is the "bedrock" of reality.

The Hypothesis: 1) Dreams arise from the Unconscious Mind. 2) So does the reality we experience. 3) If this is the case, then, a magical or sorcerous ritual performed inside of a Lucid Dream should have an effect in our waking world.

Caveat: This is assuming or presuming that "magic" is real.

Let me think of an experiment. It can't be brujeria, because I haven't learned that yet. Not till next year. If you can think of an experiment, share it. 

AK
AK Nov 29 '18
Do you know of a dog that is mostly black but somewhat brown - like a doberman? Not quite a puppy, but fairly young? It's got to be real to you, and the results need to be messy and mentally scarring. (I love dogs too, but this is for science)

My experiment is that, if such a young dog exists in your world, it will be run over and smooshed___ not on the pavement___ like a farming accident on a field by December 12th. 

That is my experiment. 

Albert Resigned
Albert Nov 30 '18
Okay... by December 12th, I will try to manifest a smooshed brown dog. I'll take a picture.
AK
AK Nov 30 '18
It may not work. It's sort of a win win, I figure. 

If we're wrong, a puppy lives. 

If it works... well ok, sure, it sucks for the puppy, but___ ya know___ science!

EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Dec 1 '18
I am sorry but can Ed maybe first PLAY WITH THE PUPPY.. ? 

before you kwazy chinese peepurr put my buddy in the soup!?

AK
AK Dec 1 '18
I'll have to run it by Albert. He wears the pants in this relationship.
Pages: 1 2 »
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.