Casting a spell-cursing someone | Forum

NeoSatan
NeoSatan Dec 16 '18
I want to cast a spell to curse someone who dishonored me and who is about to make a considerable profit on my back. How do I curse him and his family?
Share:
AK
AK Dec 16 '18
Donate $35 via paypal to this site and await further instructions.

Hail Satan!

Albert Resigned
Albert Dec 17 '18

"Casting" a spell to curse someone for you would take a lot of experience, given that you have to ask. You're better off trying to propitiate a spirit - via sorcery - to maybe do the dirty work for you. There are a couple ways to do this. 

First way:

You will need things that this person touched, or parts of his clothing, hair, picture. Plus the persons whole name and birthdate. 

You will need to find a very busy Crossroads [a busy intersection] where a lot of violent accidents and deaths have taken place. 

That crossroads will have a powerful "genius loci" there who may help you.

You will need to talk with it and ask that genius loci if it will help you in exchange for you giving it some kind of offering. 

A pact or agreement will have to be established between you and that genius loci.

If such an agreement has been established, you would bury the stuff that belongs to the person, along with his picture, name and birthdate, at that intersection. Inform the genius loci that those belonging are those of the victim the genius loci is to look for and curse/harm.

Second way:

You will need the same sympathetic articles of the person you want to curse [clothing, hair, picture, name, Bday, etc]. 

You have to go to the cemetery at night.

Before entering the cemetery, you will need to place an offering at the entrance of the cemetery for the genius loci of that cemetery, in the form of perhaps a bottle of liquor. 

You will have to walk around from grave to grave talking with each dead person to see if they will help you in exchange for a favor in return, such as you giving the dead person offerings. Sacrificing a rooster and spilling its blood over the grave is a common offering.

If the dead person agrees to help you, you will place the stuff that belongs to your victim in a hole you dig in that grave. 

End note:

If you don't know how to talk to a genius loci, or dead people, then neither ways will work for you.

Using trance is the usual way to talk to those spirits. But you'd look a little crazy sitting in a trance state in the middle of a busy and dangerous intersection, and the cops will definitely take you in. 

Using some kind of dowsing instrument, such as L-Rods at the cemetery to try and communicate with a dead person might be easier to do for you. I've never tried this myself [using rods to talk with dead people] because it looks silly. I have my own set of divination stuff. But other people seem to have tried this method. Go to youtube and research it:

The Forum post is edited by Albert Dec 17 '18
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 17 '18
There is also the "texting" method to consider...

A simple text message carries intent apparently.

One time, a micromanaging boss sent me home early to teach me about arrogance. So i got angry and texted something like this to a family member:

"Who does that fucking cunt think she is, bitch should know I command the forces of evil, and that cunt will regret fucking with me. By the power of all that is evil may her children die for this..." and so on...

Well it seemed to work because the next day she was all freaked out talking about dark forces. This is the magical prism power of intercepted magical data. One week after that her dyke daughter got hit by a truck on her bike. I know because she told another co-worker right in front of me, like I was supposed to hear. 

Does the Genius Loci have an ability to imform undeserving targets about text-a-curses leveled against them, or is more like a genie that goes psycho on you when your wishes are not called for, like an islamic rule of three?

Nevermind. Curse people with text message because your will carries and can manifest car accidents. 
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 17 '18
Albert Resigned
Albert Dec 17 '18
We all have a choice to jest in humor, mock to preserve our worldviews, be skeptical to preserve our worldviews... Or do what the guy in that video did: put in the effort to do an experiment and thence come up with our own clusions and verdicts. One of those choices takes effort. 
Dark Enlightenment
Cant it be:

1. Test it

2. Determine it's bias and flawed by the ego

3. Mock at will 

???

But I am open to being wrong. Use your numinous powers and curse me. I'll use myself. The metaphorical struck by lightning. If my life goes to shit, beyond the shit I do to myself, I may reconsider my skeptical position. 

Albert Resigned
Albert Dec 17 '18
Look dude: you misunderstand me as a person. I have very little patience and tolerance for materialists, especially transsexuals. Don't talk to me. 
Dark Enlightenment
I don't give a fuck about you as a person.

I can't imagine anything more accomplished than luxury.  Buying a new Samsung Galaxy every new generation, driving a BMW or Lexus instead of a glorified Toyota. Nice bought fake tits, and all the trimmings of a beach bound bleached blonde bitch.

But that is just me.

And only poor greasy kids on free lunch with welfare holidays hate materialism.

Ceasing talking to you now.
Albert Resigned
Albert Dec 17 '18

Quote from Dark Enlightenment I don't give a fuck about you as a person. 

Apparently you do. You know my name, you read my writings, you're butthurt enough about my views, opinions, and beliefs to respond to them, there is emotion in your reply to me. That's giving a fuck.

Not giving a fuck is how I feel about you: I neither hate you or like you. I'm completely indifferent and apathetic with and towards you: I simply don't care and have no interest in you as a person, in your views, religion, beliefs, opinions. In the same way that I am totally indifferent and apathetic with regards to the grass in your front yard, what color your bed sheets are, what you ate for breakfast yesterday, how many dildos and butt plugs you own. I just simply have no interest. Not enough interest or care to jump into threads you're in and be up in your face after every post you make that says something which I disagree with or that is not congreuent to my worldviews and belief.

I don't know you. I don't know your name. I don't know about your belief or worldviews. And I have no interest in such matters. I'm simply apathetic with you and your existence. 

That's what not giving a fuck about a person actually means. So please put that statement into practice and don't give a fuck about me or my views and opinions. 

Let's end communication. This is the last time I will ever talk or respond to you here or anywhere. 

Dark Enlightenment
I always knew apathy was an answer. Been fun, 'Albert'.

If only I was like these two serpico bitches, or so I have been told.

Anna
Anna Dec 17 '18

Quote from Albert

Let's end communication. This is the last time I will ever talk or respond to you here or anywhere. 

You start resembling Aquino. I suggest putting everyone here on ignore except yourself.

@ NeoSatan

Casting a spell is nothing more than a psychodrama. You can write someone's name on a piece of paper and flush it down the toilet. You can make a doll and stick needles into it. You can burn candles and chant demons' names. Or whatever will make you sleep better at night. 

AK
AK Dec 17 '18

Quote from Albert Look dude: you misunderstand me as a person. I have very little patience and tolerance for materialists
The materialist (as-in physicalist) view-point is one that I see a tremendous value in understanding especially as pertains to "Satanism" as I apprehend it. 

Etymologically "matter" is derived from the Latin "mater" or mother. The feminine. Sophia or widsom (chockhmah) who, according to Valentinian gnosticism and derivative schools of thought, brought about the imperfect world of matter, soul and spirit, in her attempt to have an original thought without the consent of her consort (thus apprehending the father) - produced Ialdabaoth, the demiurge whom some regard as the demonic god of the old testament, or satan-like in its MO of attempting to enslave man by the desires of its carnal form (or nephesh / al‑nafs. Man's animal nature. See also the stoning of the jamarat al‑nafs) and forgetfulness of its spiritual origin. In her repentance, it is said, she brought about the divine spark within the human soul (paradoxically enough)

What's compelling, I think, is that beyond this more is said between the lines than could possibly be said in any linear manner. Then again, that's why we have symbols and myths in the first place. 

The previously mentioned themes could, in fact, tie quite neatly into the material emphasis of the tantras - as they were indeed the religious practices afforded to the shudra caste of India who, because they worked with their hands and toiled in the earth - Mother earth - were not allowed to so much as enter temples (places of education, literacy, and spirituality) their lot, not too unlike the helots Greece and for similar reasons. While I'm not at all quick to assume any real understanding of Vedic tradition, it seems more likely that this so-called "left-hand-path", if it has anything at all to do with "satanism", it is due to its employment of corporeal / carnal / material / and feminine sexual/sensory indulgence as a means of enlightenment (as opposed to ascetic means of pious abstinence and sensory withdraw). It's a compelling possibility, certainly more compelling than it simply being heterodox or antinomian - both of which are relative terms conveying very little meaning in and of themselves. Afterall, what was heterodox to Vedic standards is perfectly normal - even encourages - here in the US with its emphasis on materialism and consumption.

There are interesting parallels in terms of materialism and femininity inexorably linked as a dirty, shunned, or shameful found in Genisis as well: 

"Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, 'You must not eat from it,' "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life."

Such too is the life of the shudra.

The overarching sense of being "in the earth but not of the earth" is likely where gnostics drew their sense of the material world being imperfect - a prison, or an illusion a sentiment shared by nearly all the major religions I can think of, and probably a sentiment that would be shared by one who had never had any exposure to religion at all. 

Gnostics had postulated that there are three types of people.

hylics: material minded. Effectively damned.

psychics: rationally minded. Can go one way or the other.

pneumatics: spiritually minded. Saved.

This indicates that it may not be a deliberate "choice" on anyone's part - in the same way that no one chooses their race. It would not be a far stretch to imagine that a Satanist as-per LaVey's description would be a self-avowed and unrepentant hylic.

Where these themes begin to overlap and coalesce - especially across cultures and theologies - is where words fail. 

Where words fail, nude altars suffice(?) - or a consort to the left hand side.

Recursive and echoing themes of feminine chaos, material, abasement, flesh, blood, and descent.

Still, it makes sense to me that the descent into matter is, if not the only thing there is, certainly "part of the plan", so-to-speak. It's trappings are ones I am hesitant to dismiss so readily. 

Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem and such. 

The Forum post is edited by AK Dec 17 '18
Albert Resigned
Albert Dec 17 '18

Quote from AK
Quote from Albert Look dude: you misunderstand me as a person. I have very little patience and tolerance for materialists
The materialist (as-in physicalist) view-point...  

... [Content redacted for privacy]... 

The Forum post is edited by Albert Dec 18 '18
AK
AK Dec 17 '18
Yes, I have passing acquaintance with basic concepts in Buddhism such as tanha (which I've always remarked as interesting that in Persian tanha means "alone" or "lonely", which could rightly explain thirst or this clinging you speak of) - the three universals, four nobles, and eight-fold path. Enough to surmise that in principle Mahayana differs from Theravadin in that, among other things, the former concerns itself with the enlightenment of all sentient beings whereas the latter___ eh___ not so much. Vajryana is a subset of the former - which is where my interests lie. 

To paraphrase a quote in Free Masonry "the books of others are acceptable to us" (or something to that effect) - beyond that I have no real "weltanschauung" to speak of. I see things that make sense, reason them out, try them out, compare and contrast - and focus a great deal on notions of "sin" or "error" that occur. Otherwise, I distill the myths from and meaning from wherever they might occur; as they seem to be pointing at "something" in the wiring - something perhaps lost when we became verbal. In that regard, I'm more or less omnivorous, and likely won't have anything "sorted out" until I'm 60 or so. It's a process. An ongoing one, which is namely why I enjoy such dialogues. 

It was unclear to me if by "materialist" you meant:

1) a person who considers material possessions and physical comfort as more important than spiritual values.

or

2) a person who supports the theory that nothing exists except matter and its movements and modifications

I assumed the latter and went from there as I think there's something important to be said for the latter at least as a "piece of the puzzle".

*Oh! you're on 5, now - I'll take look-see. It's usually a treat.

Albert Resigned
Albert Dec 17 '18

Quote from AK 

2) a person who supports the theory that nothing exists except matter and its movements and modifications

I meant this materialism/materialist. 

I'm the first type of materialist! I love buying stuff! I have a friend who owns 200 pairs of shoes! She loves shoes.

Anna
Anna Dec 17 '18
@Albert
Disclaimer: Response not required.

Look "man." Can't speak for Canis but not caring about someone as a person means, at least in my case, not caring about someone's personal life. Who you live with, who you fuck with, where you work etc is entirely your business.

Now, when it comes to oh your so precious views. If you decide to post something in the forums, it's only natural that others will discuss it. Some people find debates to be fun. It's not about forcing you to change your views. It's a discussion for the sake of a discussion. What you decide to do with this feedback is up to you. You can choose not to respond and that's OK but making a fuss about it all and announcing to the whole cyber world that you're gonna ignore this or that person is assuming the same butthurt and petty attitude of the likes of Aquino.

The interaction with people you like is reserved for private messages. Bothering strangers and persons you're not familiar or friends with is lame. That you can have an issue with. But the forums are an open game for everybody.
AK
AK Dec 17 '18

Shoes...

out of curiosity, what about the second definition of materialism inspires your ire?

Albert Resigned
Albert Dec 17 '18

Quote from AK

Shoes...

out of curiosity, what about the second definition of materialism inspires your ire?

The Engrossment, fixation. I'm not fond of the opposite views and everything in between either. I should have stated that too for clarification.

As far as Discussions go: you are all at liberty to discuss anything, including me and my views. Which is why I write hundreds of pages for Nexion zine. But please keep in mind that: I refuse to participate in your discussions, about any topic. If I enter a thread to respond to somebody, it is - and has always been for the past 10 years - simply to share information I might have which someone is asking about. The OP asked for a curse, I shared information. I'm done sharing. And so, I will no longer be responding to this thread after this post. 

Drugs Delaney NUTZ
Drugs Delaney Dec 18 '18
On definition two of Materialism.

"Materialism is a form of philosophical monism which holds that matter is the fundamental substance in nature, and that all things, including mental aspects and consciousness, are results of material interactions."

This seems like a pure and visceral apprehension of the world.

Any other definition is the very definition of abstract (idealistic) thinking. Dealing with ideas first and foremost. 

I hold people are absolutely seeing the beyond, and have every reason to believe  there is a mystical world pushing back on the material, but it just doesn't exist anywhere but the retroactive line draw down the middle.

Statistics plot the pendulum's motion in hindsight, and can even be used as a template to anticipate future recurrence.

The beyond is an illusion created by the mind and a defect of observation. Bias is necessary to draw conclusions that lie in the beyond.  

Twin's feeling simultaneous pain is compelling, but can only prove consciousness travels at the speed of light.

It works if you consider conscious output as neuron resonance whatever producing hertz waves.  Even sci-fi things like telepathy and telekinesis can also be considered material. In the 1960's it was shown that frequencies between 10 and 20 hertz can be literally broadcast over a service area and used to effect the moods of people. So obviously consciousness has a remote element. 

The true myth (IMO) is there isn't a material explanation. Just because there isn't a current material explanation doesn't mean there won't be one eventually. Until that point it's nothing but an unknown I can only speculate on or try to test. It has no use beyond that, though. Inference awaiting test results. 
The Forum post is edited by Drugs Delaney Dec 18 '18
AK
AK Dec 18 '18

Quote from Albert

Quote from AK
The materialist (as-in physicalist) view-point...  
[...] Be unattached, indifferent, apathetic. [...]
I'm no Buddhist, but I don't think the words "indifferent" or "apathetic" are the words you're looking for. Equinamity is far better suited - possibly even synonymous.
Pages: 1 2 3 »
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.