Power and growing up in a Satanic Family | Forum

Thetruthisrare666
Hello good day to all and happy new year. I would like to begin my post, by personally saying that I became a Satanist (atheist), because of my lust for power and things of the carnal world. I was wondering if this is why, you guys became Satanic. If not why did you guys decide to walk down a path; that is so misunderstood and unappreciated. 

My second question on this post is did anybody grow up in a Satanic family?

Share:
AK
AK Jan 3

"I was wondering if this is why, you guys became Satanic. If not why did you guys decide to walk down a path; that is so misunderstood and unappreciated."
Perhaps you have answered your own question: because it is misunderstood and unappreciated. 
I would assume - using the word in the sense you are - the same "type" that grew up gravitating towards junk yards, abandoned warehouses, rail-road tracks, cemeteries, etc as play-grounds. The type to whom "No Trespassing" may just as well have read "Welcome".

"My second question on this post is did anybody grow up in a Satanic family?"
In some sense, but not explicitly.

Thetruthisrare666
AK you are so poetic in your responses.

To be or not to be?

AK
AK Jan 5
Sometimes. It depends on the weather, mainly. Thanks!
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.