Mobile device issues | Forum

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black May 24
Okay I have enabled and disabled this ' feature' . I do not get what is wrong. I am on android 7.1 using chrome and firefox. The site looks the exact same as a PC. Once in a while a white screen will pop up which looks nothing like the site and IDK WTF that is but I was allowed to write on it and I said '' If you are seeing this white background then you need to enable desktop version on your mobile device ''. 

Is this what people are complaining about? Why does no one give me screen shots so I can see was up?   'Mobile version ' I disabled last week. So, does that solve the issue? WHAT IS THE ISSUE? Is it the white screen? Shit has always worked for me with the exception of firefox sometimes not letting me sign in. The button is not responsive.

Look...kinda looks the exact same as on a PC? 

Image may contain: text

Share:
Anna
Anna May 24
It's OK now.
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black May 24

Quote from Anna It's OK now.
What was the problem before exactly?
Anna
Anna May 25
Errors appeared when I tried to comment under blogs or in shout box. The comments appeared after I reloaded the page. But you were doing some updates then so this might cause those issues.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.