Topic location: Forum home » Library » Library
Zach Black Owner
Share:
JamesSTL Chapter Head
JamesSTL Sep 25 '14
Excellent.
Shawn
Shawn Sep 26 '14
This  something I want to have read but really don't want to read. :)
aeneas2989
aeneas2989 Oct 17 '15

Hey Zack, thanks for The Complete Works! My college bookstore has an annotated ed. but it costs a small fortune.

Aeneas

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Oct 18 '15

Quote from aeneas2989

Hey Zack, thanks for The Complete Works! My college bookstore has an annotated ed. but it costs a small fortune.

Aeneas

Cheers mate. I was stoked when I found it. 
CottontailStump
CottontailStump Mar 13 '17
Amazing, I read his case studies as a novel in English in high school... Wanted to read Nietzsche but they didn't have his works in English in the school library. 
CottontailStump
CottontailStump Mar 14 '17

Quote from Zoramonkey
Quote from CottontailStump Amazing, I read his case studies as a novel in English in high school... Wanted to read Nietzsche but they didn't have his works in English in the school library. 
They have his and a great deal of other great thinkers works available as free audiobooks on youtube. I love Freud as many consider him almost occult which I am only happy to include him as an occultist. Great stuff Zach.
Ragnar redbeard is awesome, sadly enough it isn't on this library. Before the hack I remember getting it from the old library that was hosted on another site.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.