The 600 Club | Forum

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Apr 2
Looks like the 600 club the oldest and first network for Satanists online is gone. Anyone know if this is temporary or what happened. I can not get a hold of the owner Xear either. 

Share:
Anna
Anna Apr 4

"I cannot get a hold of the owner Xear either."

Is he alive? Maybe coronavirus got the better of him :/

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Apr 4
He is fine. 600 club is being updated no set release date.
Apr 13
It wasn't the software, it was the mindset - or the lack of mindfulness. 
Dark Enlightenment
I heard it was the server getting old and being on the verge of total collapse. I read they have an 8 year life span and if my site was driven into the ground by government shills and then finished off when only posters like myself remained to argue with their sock accounts and pimp their marginally listenable music, apathy would likely win..

Like my Coronavirus Symphony (long finished). 

C'est la vie. No more quality people wanting him to bring it back either.  And it even then, the last t ime it left and came back in 2008, it was already the cry baby circle jerk that eventually killed it. 

And it least i came in time to watch it twitch and die. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 18
Apr 13
Could have been any number of things. Any attempt to resuscitate was met with resistance. It was ready to die from within. 
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Apr 14
No need to speculate. I spoke with Xear the owner. The server  600 club on was so old it could not be updated and 600 club's activity was at a all time low ( as is SIN and ... I think other than LTTD that is all of us left ) now is a good time to do it.. 

He has intentions of returning but nothing is certain and no time framegiven. 

Apr 15
I was thinking more of why activity was low vs any hardware/technical issues. Interest seems cyclical in this particular subject (unless it's hardwired into you). 
szemtex
szemtex Jun 18
I hope it returns. Not because BS that has been posted in last couple of years . There was lot of valuable information in some the older posts.  
Dark Enlightenment
Older posts were great. Especially before me when it was predominately antitheists posting.  

There was one the dead british kid started, that went on and on and if you could follow what the fuck the were on about it was really good. A postmodern existential nightmare at times, but still the best thread to ever be on Internet Satanism. 

Then the main person inspiring most of that awesome content left in disgust (over it being a nepotistic cry baby circle jerk apparently).  Following that everyone else of merit lost their interest.  Sadly, there were no other cult of personality with an opinion that motivated anyone to post. The few that could've done it, didn't, retired, or film their bathroom now, and the one that did try to become the face of that place was the rhetorical equivalent of Bill O'Reilly playing a thetan auditor, and actually prevented it's resurgence in the process. 

That's my take anyway.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 18
Anna
Anna Jun 19
People often forget that a forum is its owner's property, to do what he pleases with it; develop it or screw it, delete or sell it. It seems obvious, yet for the senior users, for whom posting on a particular forum becomes a habit, the venue becomes a sort of home or a commune, which they feel responsible for. Such thinking is a trap that usually leads to disappointment. If the owner and/or his administration team doesn't care or has a different vision of the network than the most vocal members, then no cults of personality or self-proclaimed aristocracy will help. At best, they can keep barking at the moon.

Dunno if you meant Sin in your reply, but like her or not, she did everything in her power to boost activity there. 

The Forum post is edited by Anna Jun 19
Dark Enlightenment

Lol.  Sure. 

I believe X is the cause of Y, and here is my suppoting argument.

I dont know, I am not convinced. And that is my entire rebuttal.

Will you acknowledge the fucking argument? 

Why you trying to convince me? You need identify why you need me to agree with you. 

Because it's a fucking debate and your rhetoric is an encyclopedia of latin things that start with the prefix 'ad'.  

And once you see it, it's no longer fun.  It's like watching Glenn Beck after he sold out all his integrity to Fox News, or a scientologist thetan auditor. 
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 19
Anna
Anna Jun 19
By boosting activity, I meant engaging people and that doesn't need to have anything to do with a method of argumentation. What you and some other supposedly intelligent people seem not to grasp is that such things like "quality content", "users of merit" are subjective. What it means to me, probably means something different to you. The more members a network has, the harder it is to reach consensus. Usually, the administrators decide what "quality" means. Or it might be done by members and then it become a circle jerk. In any case, there will always be those who will dispute it. This shit is not carved in stone.

The same goes for the art of debating. We could argue for hours and I'm pretty sure we would both end up feeling like winners. Unless there would be people voting with their thumb ups or downs. In that case, one could always say the jury is biased. Because it is, no way around it. Keeping that in mind might save a lot of hurt feelings.

Dark Enlightenment

You know what, I will give you that. Engaged the hell out of me. 

Perhaps you can answer a question I still have about her and that.

As you may not remember or care about, I always went out of my way to react to her. To always take the bait. And all she had to do was ridicule me for not resisting some trigger that was so damn important to her. Which is why I always reacted. 

My question is, it is still really bizarre as to why the independent, lone shewolf lesbian (in no need of anyone) was so very devoted to my following her advice and "getting it", why is that?

Was it some "Imaginationland abstract dating game" I missed? I mean, because she certainly acted like a pissed off spouse over it. Needed a 'point of view gun', I reckon. Subservience and no sex? Ideas of possibilities of relationships? Wtf am I suppose to do with those put them in a tub and clean myself with them? Because that's what 3 in 1 shampoo/conditioner/body wash is for, Anna. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 19
Anna
Anna Jun 20
"As you may not remember..."

I was there every day. And definitely (I'm 100% sure of that), nobody has ever ridiculed you for "not resisting the trigger that was so damn important." You were and still are the only person talking about it. I remember Jones' favourite argument "You don't get it" but it was used in her discussions with almost EVERYONE. Stop pulling things out of your ass. 

The Forum post is edited by Anna Jun 20
Dark Enlightenment
Yeah, you all know what you did. Not gonna get a non-evasive answer out of you.  I shouldnt have expected it.  Feigning ignorance just too easy. 

If only I could go into the archive like I use to and find the several supporting instances of that. You can defend the porpoise all you want, but keep in mind this is the same person that publicly trashed this sites owner, and then secretly asked him to live on her couch.  

Is that what you meant when you said I "should call and ask her, maybe I'll get laid."  

Ooooo, did she want me to live on her couch too?

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 20
Anna
Anna Jun 20
Excuse me, is your name Zach now? I thought we were talking about Canis.

You started trolling and going after her only three years ago. Not that hard to remember but it was you obsessing over her, not the other way round. 

Dark Enlightenment
Well, how else to learn about a person then find out what their track record is.  So I paid attention. Seems to get a lot of emails accusing her of things.  

Anyway I just wanted to know if I could live on her couch too.

Not really, I hear her vagina is cursed and unable to get guys off..  Also have you ever hear that rumor? It was a dude until the 90's.  

Anna
Anna Jun 20
Lol. I'm not really interested in that. If you are, why don't you just ask her? 
Dark Enlightenment
Ewwww, I don't want to have to actually interact with it. Maybe cut it a little. Tie it to a radiator and beat with reeds and starve it or something. That would take a while. 

Better yet, string up her little faggot marine 'progeny' and make her watch me drain its dumb fucking jarhead blood. That would be fun.  And I have no problem passive/aggressively threatening peoples retarded kin as you can tell. If I could I would go find the (likely hideous) masquerade cat masked bitch and kill her as a bonus? 

I prefer the "what if I burn your house down and kill your family?" route, always have. You should know that. If only someone I shit talk would show up in real life. Sin still friends with any black belt Canadian bitches? Bet they'd have enough honor to break the 4th wall, or at least call a shit talker to psay it to their face. 

As long as it provokes something in person. Preferably a trained fighter. 

And I also really wish you were that Brian/Tracy Kober faggot Glee watching bitch I thought you were.  That way I could mock you about you outcasted childhood to your fucking internet face, poor kid.

Pages: 1 2 3 »
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.