ritual procedures 101 | Forum

Jun 10

greetings

I have spent some time digging through the internet and even this forum to no avail about standard ritual procedures concerning Satanism so I am in hopes that some of you can help me out....

I am a 3rd degree Wiccan Priest - in my private practice I conform to a lot of general Wiccan protocols concerning ritual procedures - for a quick but semi thorough example: 

I first sweep the room of any past negativity or lingering elements with a besom chant - after that I sage a space to cleans it - after that I dragons blood a room to charge it - after that I cast a circle - after that I call the quarters (the directionals and the elements ie: north/air - south/fire etc - after that I invite deities - after that I invoke the altar ie: light candles - incense - etc - after that I state my intent - after that I do any of a number of things to raise energy such as chant - music - dance - after that I raise the cone of power and send my intent - after that I make offerings and/or sacrifice - after that I have communion - after that I have meditation/praise/reflection period - after that I then go about closing all the procedures I just named....

is there any protocol for Satanic ritual procedures? I know all practices vary - but is there some basics? I can't seem to find any information about this topic anywhere so advanced thanXies for any insight....  

Share:
Baphomets
Baphomets Jun 10
LOL
Jun 11

am I missing something? is procedure and tradition a joke to Satanist? Is it all just Chaos? 

seriously asking.... 

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Jun 11
That depends on the source. LaVey satanic rituals does include some traditional things like ringing the bell turning counter-clockwise , colored candles , chalice , daggers etc. But he also does state that these things in and of themselves do not possess any inherent magical powers. They are used to condition the magician as a sort of exercise to help him suspend belief and get him in the state of mind most conducive for a magical working. 

Different ' types ' of  ' Satanists ' will have a different way of doing this according to their source and their particular imaginary friends. Those of us that see no need for this type of fantasy tend to dismiss it all as nonsense. 

You mentioned sir you could not find on the web or this network anything about satanic rituals to help with your original question .... here is a free PDF of Anton LaVey ' Satanic Rituals ' . I believe there is also one in my PDF library but it may no longer be a valid link. As of right now this one works..  Also the last half of ' the Satanic Bible ' by LaVey is almost entirely about ritual and magic. That would be a good source to and the Satanic Bible has several PDF free copies on google also in the PDF library here. 

Quote from

am I missing something? is procedure and tradition a joke to Satanist? Is it all just Chaos? 

seriously asking.... 

The Forum post is edited by Zach Black Jun 11
petitsissybottom
I think you know more than I do, but I use Scott Cunningham's literature as reference for my rituals, also whatever I have available to me like for instance candles, paper, plants, symbolic action. . .  
Jun 12

I'm not sure why anyone would dismiss the entire traditions/procedures/rituals of magik as "fantasy" and "nonsense" - although it does help "condition the magikian" it is more about honoring their "imaginary friends" - certainly Satan isn't the sole entity in existence -  but hey I appreciate the links/references...

well versed with Cunningham - I am very well read - and thanX for sharing your methodology.... 

Dark Enlightenment
I did magic here at this very site. 

Through my very presence and like some candles and shit I have made posting here as appealing as a Bloodhound Gang album for female posters. 

I should probably apologize to all the strait guys for doing that. 

It was the ritual of "This bitch better not be calling me her doggy That better be for the programner dude they're getting! Fuck this ambiguous trick! I am going to assume that is for me and torture this bitch regardless!"

Guilty for playing like religious cunts that want leaps of spiritual bullshit, and the everpresent assumption I am that important. 

So I took some candles and shit and it was "Sin SIN tres sala bim"! Lo and behold they became apathetic, stopped giving a fuck, and I am now all that remains. To reign over'th the special domain.

And also become bitter the closest thing to an answer was a pear shaped doppelganger waddling through a welfare parking lot. And now I just use other people's topic to talk that situation endlessly...  because she is a creepy stalker bitch that will read it.  

So that's probably why there are only gay dudes left.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 13
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.