What are your thoughts on E.A Koetting? | Forum

Scoeri
Scoeri Feb 25
I'm a newbie to this path and the jury is still out for me. I'm still trying to make up  my mind about him.
Share:
Anna
Anna Feb 25
What if you've made up your mind about at least one thing all by yourself? Without consulting the peanut gallery here? 
talisman
talisman Feb 25
Catfight!
Anna
Anna Feb 25

Quote from talisman Catfight!
With this simpleton? You must be kidding me. He's not the catfight type. Wants catnip for free. 
talisman
talisman Feb 25
It's merely a case of exploitation. 
JoshuaVonNoctis
Dude's cute. But a total tard. Nothing beats research and studying.
Dark Enlightenment

** My apologies. My Tulpa has advised me to delete this comment and repost it so it no longer predcedes the previous comment. **

The biggest travesty within "the occult" are disingenuous shit-peddling fruitcakes that claim or portray in some way they can communicate with; spirits, angels, demons, djin, et al. 

This starts with Crowley talking to Aiwass, the guy that wrote Vimanika Shastra in the 1950's, John Dee centuries before that, Michael Aquino in Santa Barbara, and anyone else who tries to play the projections of their own unconscious mind as anything real. 

This goes for modern mediums and anyone claiming the authenticity to that deliberate mindfucking bullshit.  

How to conjure anything you want in 14 steps!

Read that. There is nothing more illuminating on the nature of angels and demons than that.  Guaranteed to work if you commit to the process.  

The rest is backwards and sick. It promotes mental disease, superstition as rationale, and making people think the inaudible voices in their head (ones anyone can create themselves) are angels, demons, or whatever.  

I feel that fruity ethereal shit stagnates and holds back any true 'psychic' and completely rational explanation that exists. Like what is a collective unconcsious and how could this ever sculpt the cast of possessive characters? 

Weird thing. Tulpas in Malaysia.  They sure as fuck don't take the form of The Archangel Gabriel unless the person is Christian or has knowledge of/immersion in that myth. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Feb 25
JoshuaVonNoctis
Dude's cute. But a total tard. Nothing beats research and studying.
Dark Enlightenment
Lol, guess the annoying fucking Tulpa was on to something again. :)

Two by two into the blue. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Feb 25
Scoeri
Scoeri Feb 25

Quote from Anna What if you've made up your mind about at least one thing all by yourself? Without consulting the peanut gallery here? 
What's the point of having a forum then if newbies can't bounce ideas off others in the group? No need to be such an asshole about it.
talisman
talisman Feb 25
I know. Welcome to what is considered as the real world.
Username333
Username333 Mar 30

Quote from talisman Catfight!
Lmao 
The Forum post is edited by Username333 Mar 30
Username333
Username333 Mar 30
To be honest i haven't read any of his books so i really can't form an opinion but people seem to love his work. 

Why don't you go on the balg forums and ask? 
AlexTheTerrible
The first time I even heard about E.A. Koetting was stumbling on him on youtube. My impressions of him is that he is shady. First off who would want to market off Magick by commercializing it? Yes, its one thing if you write books on Magick, but its another thing if you make it into a business. Not that I have a problem with that. But Magick is something that's personal and private. If you look at well known occultists, sure they would perhaps make money off the books they would sell, but a true occultist would not commercialize it in a business like manner. Its easy to spot a real practitioner in the LHP vs. a snake oil salesman. (This also includes other things related to the occult)
The Forum post is edited by AlexTheTerrible Mar 31
darkravenus666
I havent read his works yet been meaning to buy them tho
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.