The black house | Forum

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 1
In the 90s 2 things happened. Anton LaVey died and social medias was invented, so Satanists did no longer needed to become member of COS to meat with fellow Satanists. However, I think it was a mistake to close the black house. Instead CoS should have builded many black houses across the country. The reason for that is the internet attracts the pretenders and now with the rise of TST the term "Satanist" have no longer meaning but the religion still have. If Satanists made it a tradition to gather to worship Satan in the black house on the satanic holidays they would maintain their community independent of social media. 

The worship of gods has nothing really to do with belief in gods literally but rather an excuses for people to gather and the worship of Satan would IMO be the only excuse Satanist actually have to gather because each Satanist is his or her own. I think the recreation of black house would make Satanists independent from social medias.

Share:
Anna
Anna Apr 1
You can't be serious.

Satanists flocking to their churches while Christians flock to theirs.

What a beautiful day. Where are you going, neighbor?

To church. 

Oh this is great. I'm going there too.

But no not this church. My church. Satan's church. The one on the other side of the street with a cross upside down.

Pure comedy.

Besides, the CoS had the system of grottos. They got disbanded because they were the source of troubles, not only with too much focus on theatrics and cult of personality but also with shady activities. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 1
Quote from Anna You can't be serious.

Satanists flocking to their churches while Christians flock to theirs.

What a beautiful day. Where are you going, neighbor?

To church. 

Oh this is great. I'm going there too.

But no not this church. My church. Satan's church. The one on the other side of the street with a cross upside down.

Pure comedy.

Besides, the CoS had the system of grottos. They got disbanded because they were the source of troubles, not only with too much focus on theatrics and cult of personality but also with shady activities. 

Satanic churches/black houses is better than social medias because the houses keeps the pretenders away as they would see them as comedy or silly. Religion has for millennia created a barrier between a tribe and others. The satanic religion is no different. It's actually based on that fact...

The grottoes were no longer useful simply because of the internet. Satanists found new ways to socialize. However, on that time there were no silly groups such as TST that tries to make Satanism mainstream. The term "Satanism" it self has become meaningless but the religion still have the potential to create and maintain the satanic tribe.

The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Apr 1
Cornelius Coburn
Yeah and I keep thinkin' maybe seventy five years and then what.
Cornelius Coburn
That I could at least just understand the process and just go with it.
Cornelius Coburn
Like I have a choice.
darkravenus666
i wish the black house was still open today tbh 
Cornelius Coburn
And then the answer is so blatantly fucking obvious that if I am here now then that means that I have always been here.
Anna
Anna Apr 2
@Tom Riddle

No. The grottos were disbanded because they proved to be a total mess, at least from the point of view of the CoS administration, which wasn't able to control them. That aside, they attracted a considerable number of whackos playing dress up. This can be read about if you're not old enough to remember the times.

TST, the same folks you call pretenders, revived the idea. They have chapters, held and probably (because I don't follow the news) still hold public meetings and services and, if I remember correctly, they even had their own physical chapel. It's hilarious that you espouse ideas of the people you call fake although, judging by your reasoning, those chapters (grottos) don't filter out fakers.

Moreover, if you want to talk about pretenders, there must be a doctrine or specific standards set and agreed on, against which you can measure whether someone is genuine or not. And you wrote earlier that each Satanist is his own. Where is logic in that?

And, before you delete the thread again, you faggy pussy, know that you are a fucking moron. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 2
Quote from AnnaAnd you wrote earlier that each Satanist is his own. Where is logic in that?

Read TSB Book of Belial, the chapter The Intellectual Decompression Chamber.
Cornelius Coburn
Quote from Anna

And, before you delete the thread again, you faggy pussy, know that you are a fucking moron. 

lol

Dark Enlightenment

Read TSB Book of Belial, the chapter The Intellectual Decompression Chamber.

Hubbs: What the fuck is that?

Joe: It's "Don't fear the Reaper", man.

Hubbs: Hey, you're not playin' that pussy shit in the Blue Torpedo, man. I told you!

Joe: It's Blue Oyster Cult.

Hubbs: I don't give a fuck if it's Blue Oyster Cult, man. It's a pussy song!

Joe: If it's B.O.C., how can it be pussy?

Hubbs: Lemme' tell you something, every band puts out at least one pussy song so they can find out who the faggots are. Now, take it out!

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 2
Baphomets
Baphomets Apr 3
PMSL. Yes, please know.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 3
Quote from Anna

And you wrote earlier that each Satanist is his own. Where is logic in that?

That's exactly the point. There is no logic within the ritual chamber. It's a break of intellectual norms. This is explained in The Satanic Bible Book of Belial Chapter The Intellectual Decompression Chamber. The doubter needs to decompress his intellect in order to perform the psychodrama.

Cornelius Coburn
Yeah I'm not sure the parameters for the whole deleting the thread thing; some do put in effort to create interesting passages, and others just grace us with their presence.

So it can be a shame at times when things are discarded as it were but it is what it is for now.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 3
Quote from Cornelius Coburn Yeah I'm not sure the parameters for the whole deleting the thread thing; some do put in effort to create interesting passages, and others just grace us with their presence.

So it can be a shame at times when things are discarded as it were but it is what it is for now.

Yes I do regret that I deleted that thread. 
Dark Enlightenment
I delete threads all the fucking time. 

It's disheartening. You put all your effort expecting a certain response and then Speedy Gonzales laughs at you, and have to regroup and reaffirm to yourself "This is me", and nor let your bubble be popped. 

It starts to cause pain. To avoid the damage to your security you attempt to remove it like a removed tweet.  

Then you must focus on damage control to show the others (who you want to impress) that you've identified your misstep in a not at all transparent way. So it shall always be. 

Now if like to lead everyone in a sing along with 3 Doors Nickelback. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 3
Anna
Anna Apr 4

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Anna

And you wrote earlier that each Satanist is his own. Where is logic in that?

That's exactly the point. There is no logic within the ritual chamber. It's a break of intellectual norms. This is explained in The Satanic Bible Book of Belial Chapter The Intellectual Decompression Chamber. The doubter needs to decompress his intellect in order to perform the psychodrama.

Are we on the same page? I thought I made myself clear but I'll explain. In order to call someone a pretender or faker there have to be some standards defined, a specific system of values and ethics agreed on by and applied to all Satanists. And only then can you judge whether someone is genuine or not. Being one's own person means that one is independent and doesn't want other people to set standards for one to obey. Since this is the attitude shared by most Satanists, then there is no universal set of standards against which you can measure someone's authenticity. Damn it, many have even a problem defining Satanism. This is why calling TST pretenders is illogical because why are they fake? What standards did they break? Who set them?

The truth, honey, is that the term "Satanism" has always been meaningless. The rituals were nonsense too. The theatrics were a kind of glue or hook to attract silly theists, superstitious people and followers to LaVey's personality cult, or call it Church of Satan. It has never been a religion but the method of poking fun at religion, kinda like the invisible pink unicorn, only more sophisticated. There is nothing to fake here, you can only be fooled by a joke. 

The Forum post is edited by Anna Apr 4
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 4
@Anna 

You don't need standards or rules to call others pretenders because Satanism is an expression of specific traits or characteristics. You are either a Satanist or not. The point with the satanic religion is to create and maintain a barrier between those who really are Satanists and those who are not. That's why Satanism is and have to be a religion despite Satanists are doubters.

The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Apr 4
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Tom Riddle. The point with a church dedicated to Satan is to create a barrier between the pretenders and the real Satanists. Those who really are Satanists would come to such a ritual ceremony during the satanic holidays while the pretenders won't. The pretenders would like you see it as silly. 

See, I told you all, It's recognition of irony. 

I don't mind being a pretender. 

As long as I don't have to go to any rituals on April 30th and pretend I believe in a dark acausal force that exists outside the material universe, where all the ethereal entities live. And then believe my thoughts, along with a specious jedi force, can tap this completely illogical universe because I lit a black candle and chanted some words a carine pulled out his ass after Avon told him the book was too short. 

That was a little long, and only I hear the Family Guy run-on inflection.  

Seriously though.  I mock magic because I can't differentiate it from praying to jeebis where personal attainment is concerned. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.