The black house | Forum

Aborior Translatione
That's your legacy, man. Embrace it. 

You will always be remembered for it. No matter how many times you take a few months off, create a new account, and come back, you will promptly be called out by Anna.  It's just too easy to recognize the ego being fulfilled. 

And that's because you carry the same counter-productive pride and aura in every incarnation. There is simply nothing that can tell you you are missing the point, so it becomes an act of running you in a hamster wheel for fun.  Very much like debating an apologetic creationist to trap them over and over. It's fun to engage.  

And I'd believe in religious miracles if you could change that. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Apr 24
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 24
Quote from Aborior Translationeyou will promptly be called out by Anna.  

Anna is not special. Any woman can do it because women are better to 
recognize writing style. 
Cornelius Coburn
I don't believe she is like most women, not at all, she is a tough nut to crack for your average Joe; speaking for myself I've never had much trouble with her. She just causes me to deviate from my normal style which can be a good thing.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 26
Quote from Cornelius Coburn I don't believe she is like most women

She reminds me of a pagan witch I encountered many years ago. Same type of tirade. It turned out the bitch had it most in her mouth.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Apr 26
Cornelius Coburn
I have wondered if she was into witchcraft at all. I suppose o9a has similar themes; myself as well in times past.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 26
Quote from Cornelius Coburn I have wondered if she was into witchcraft at all. I suppose o9a has similar themes; myself as well in times past.

Neo-pagan women often calls themselves witches as they are interested in the practice of witchcraft.
Cornelius Coburn
I believe some 'witches' may not wish to be associated with the 'neo', contemporary pagan, or wiccan, especially the British.
The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Apr 26
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 26
Quote from Cornelius Coburn I believe some 'witches' may not wish to be associated with the 'neo', contemporary pagan, or wiccan, especially the British.

Indeed but this one I encountered was a Neo-pagan.
Cornelius Coburn
I'd be more interested in the old traditional witches, but that's just me.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 26
Quote from Cornelius Coburn I'd be more interested in the old traditional witches, but that's just me.

It's 16 years ago I was there...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.