Satanic high mass | Forum

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1zsIk6WcNM

CoS should do that yearly on the satanic holidays. What LaVey did caused outrage but on the same time gathered the Satanists. CoS has the potential to do the same but instead they waste their time on talking about how all who disagree with them are not Satanists. It's sad.

Share:
Berardo Rodriguez Member
I think some people of the COS have learn the lessons given to them through history. Persecutions ,  murders,  discrimination,  jail and so forth are strong reasons for them to stop ridiculing the Christian mass,  and the Holy inquisition is still around with a different name ready to apply the punishment. Just imagine if a Satanist with some other Satanists start ridiculing  the celebration of Muslim worshiping  , they couldn't last not even one day when the whole world could see their heads rolling on their satanic places  , the punishment for such unrespectful activity could be more severe than the punishment  any human being can give to another human being. There are thousands of places to gratify the flesh where millions gather together to enjoy and satisfy their carnal desires ,  they are satanic places according to the descriptions of religious people,  but they don't have the label of "satanic", therefore , those millions that go there are the same religious people who could do harm to the Satanists in the name of their gods and religions.  
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 1
Quote from Berardo Rodriguez I think some people of the COS have learn the lessons given to them through history. Persecutions ,  murders,  discrimination,  jail and so forth are strong reasons for them to stop ridiculing the Christian mass,  and the Holy inquisition is still around with a different name ready to apply the punishment. Just imagine if a Satanist with some other Satanists start ridiculing  the celebration of Muslim worshiping  , they couldn't last not even one day when the whole world could see their heads rolling on their satanic places  , the punishment for such unrespectful activity could be more severe than the punishment  any human being can give to another human being. There are thousands of places to gratify the flesh where millions gather together to enjoy and satisfy their carnal desires ,  they are satanic places according to the descriptions of religious people,  but they don't have the label of "satanic", therefore , those millions that go there are the same religious people who could do harm to the Satanists in the name of their gods and religions.  

I can see where you are getting from but we live in a time where Christians and muslims have no real power. What COS would do is to draw the attention away from TST. I find it sad that if you type "Satanism" on Youtube you first find actual Satanism deep down. TST are over the place and they are not even actual Satanists. They are just a satire group trying to change status quo. 
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle May 1
Aborior Translatione
Oh shut the fuck up.

Let's do the same argument in this thread too, One Track Mind.

You know why the Chruch of Satan chose to do it on June 6th and make it international and public right? To antagonize the Christians.  To glorify the mark of beast. This was done deliberately to use the likeness of Satan as social commentary and transgression of Christian morality. It had fuck all to do with the ritual itself. 

You know who really likes Satanic Black Masses, performed like LaVeyans even? 

The Satanic Temple. They even hold the record for the largest black mass. They do it partially for the same reason the CoS did it. To antagonize moral fear. Don't let their use of it for political activism make it any less antagonizing to the Christian part of nomos for you. 

And since this is a left/right world there really is no chance for any one thing to transgress both of these branches of subnomos. 

If you want to antagonize the other branch of subnomos you hold a white pride rally...

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione May 2
Anna
Anna May 2
How could that be used to maintain community if it was one-time event and the admission wasn't available to all those willing to attend?

Keep spinning, toy.

Besides, the CoS has never been interested in creating a community or tribes. Members are told to seek friends on their own. Rituals aren't a priority either.

The Forum post is edited by Anna May 2
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 2
Quote from Anna How could that be used to maintain community if it was one-time event and the admission wasn't available to all those willing to attend?

It could be used to the satanic holidays. It has it all corresponding to the themes. It has the skulls representing memento mori and the sexy woman to represents Mother Earth the satanic new year.

Quote from Anna

Besides, the CoS has never been interested in creating a community or tribes. Members are told to seek friends on their own. Rituals aren't a priority either.

Not community but community and tribe is not the same. Yes if I was on that ceremony I could have meat potential friends or allies.

Keep trying Anna...

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 2
Quote from Aborior TranslationeTo glorify the mark of beast. This was done deliberately to use the likeness of Satan as social commentary and transgression of Christian morality.

AND to celebrate the carnal and wordly which the beast also represents which is also is an excuse to maintain the tribe. 
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle May 2
Anna
Anna May 2
What fucking tribes? The CoS doesn't organize anything officially. It's up to individual members to make friends or not. Basically, they are left to themselves. 

You're obsessing about tribes as if you hailed from Papua New Guinea. Maybe, you should try your luck there.

I ask you once again. What's stopping you from gathering similar twats to yourself and celebrating Satanic holidays together? We are not trying to forbid you or something. Go ahead.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 2
Quote from Anna What fucking tribes? The CoS doesn't organize anything officially. It's up to individual members to make friends or not. Basically, they are left to themselves. 

No they have not done hat since 2006 really and as a Satanist I have the right to be frustrating because TST dominates social media. Type "Satanism" on youtube and it's TST. It should not be like that.

Quote from Anna

I ask you once again. What's stopping you from gathering similar twats to yourself and celebrating Satanic holidays together?

Because it requires that I expose my satanic identify to the public. I need to create a satanic church that will causes outrage in the danish society. You are not aware of how much energy it takes? Do you think LaVey just did it one night? 

Anna
Anna May 2

Quote from Tom Riddle Because it requires that I expose my satanic identify to the public. I need to create a satanic church that will causes outrage in the danish society. You are not aware of how much energy it takes? Do you think LaVey just did it one night? 

So you're a pussy. Is this what you wanted to say? You desire to emulate LaVey, create the Black House and practice rituals with your kindred... but you're too chickenshit to pull it off. At least, not  now, after years of prattling about it in the forums, you didn't manage to gather enough courage. OK..

The Forum post is edited by Anna May 2
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 2
Quote from Anna 

So you're a pussy. 

Yes I'am. You ever wondered why I have no profile picture of my face?
Anna
Anna May 2

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Anna 

So you're a pussy. 

Yes I'am. You ever wondered why I have no profile picture of my face?

Nice to know but I meant a coward.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 2
Quote from Anna 

I meant a coward.

That's also how I understood your question. I don't dare to expose my satanic identify as I'm unsure of the consequences.
Anna
Anna May 2

Quote from Tom Riddle
That's also how I understood your question. I don't dare to expose my satanic identify as I'm unsure of the consequences.

Fair enough. I'm a fan of anonymity myself. There is nothing particularly wrong with not revealing your identity. However, there is also the matter of consistency. You complain about the virtual communication, rant endlessly about group rituals and Satanic tribes and how important they are, yet when it comes to doing it, you're afraid. So why rant about it?

It's as if I came into the dating forum and posted a topic after a topic, one post after another about how fisting is a thing and standard fucking sucks and how every cool person should try it but the moment someone suggested "Hey, let's meet and do it", I would say "No no, actually I'm afraid. Let's just talk about it." Silly and pathetic at the same time.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 2
Quote from Anna So why rant about it?

Because it releases emotion or frustration working itself as a therapy. Freedom of speech is utilized also as a release of frustration. This is why we see if the freedom of speech are suppressed on someone they become radicalize. That's how terrorists are made. Why are you here? To learn? I doubt that. You are here because of a need to express your opinions in a community just like any all of us who come to this forum. When CoS says "satanic community" is oxymoronic they are intellectual dishonest. The human animal is a social creature and survived by that.
Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle

Quote from Anna

I ask you once again. What's stopping you from gathering similar twats to yourself and celebrating Satanic holidays together?

Because it requires that I expose my satanic identify to the public. I need to create a satanic church that will causes outrage in the danish society. You are not aware of how much energy it takes? Do you think LaVey just did it one night? 

Let's put it to a V for Vendetta dystopia hypothetical. 

If The Evangelical Lutheran Church had themselves a crusade reboot, Killed King Diamond , outlawed all the Satanic-themed Danish metal bands, and then required all citizens register to the Evangelical Church to maintain their socialized welfare benefits. What if they made a certain religion compulsory, like they do in Saudi Arabia, what would you do? 

Would you hide your identity then? Would you be scared of *laughs* being a Satanic in Danish society anymore? 

** For those who watch video that was in the 80's, their Satanic Panic programming. Still he never brings up the ritual chamber.   

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 2
Quote from Aborior Translatione Let's put it to a V for Vendetta dystopia hypothetical. 

If The Evangelical Lutheran Church had themselves a crusade reboot, Killed King Diamond , outlawed all the Satanic-themed Danish metal bands, and then required all citizens register to the Evangelical Church to maintain their socialized welfare benefits. What if they made a certain religion compulsory, like they do in Saudi Arabia, what would you do? 

Would you hide your identity then? Would you be scared of *laughs* being a Satanic in Danish society anymore? 

I don't know what I would do as your question is to hypothetical as it's like asking me what I would do if I was a radical left wing faggot.
Aborior Translatione
Once again, I know it would never happen, but what if your society was suddenly taken over by religious minded people and you were required to practice the state religion, which Denmark actually has.  So hypothetically, what If religion became as required as it is in Medina? 

Would you still hide your Satanism if you were told you had to be Lutheran to keep your citizenship? 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 2
Quote from Aborior Translatione Once again, I know it would never happen, but what if your society was suddenly taken over by religious minded people and you were required to practice the state religion, which Denmark actually has.  So hypotjetically, what If religion became as required as it is in Medina? 

Would you still hide your Satanism if you were told you had to be Lutheran to keep your citizenship? 

I won't play your game. I know what I would have done against any totalitarian regime whatever it's Chrisitan, Islamic. right wing or left wing etc. 
Aborior Translatione
No, don't stop playing. I need more gems like this to feed my Colleseum Dopamine Buzz. You will keep playing, Tommy.

You said this in response to The Book of Satan section of TSB. 

Yes if you have been Jehovah witness or other slave morality sect. PersonalIy alone saw it as a psychodrama and I wanted to try to memories it so I could read it up in ritual but I feel it makes more sense in a group that I forexample when we came to a satanic holiday ceremony I would take that role as a high priest just like I would recite one of the enochian keys who also have an important role to play in the psychodrama since the language speaks to the participants subconsciousness. Satanism is all about trying to get most out of life

Why that is funny is because you need a ritual application for the part that is supposed to speak to your personality. And the part that speaks to you is the part that is satire. Like the rituals are the practice of Satanism to you..

Guess I was wrong on why you fight us so vehemently. You are done is by THE GLARING RHP NATURE OF YOUR VIEW OF SATANISM. And that you will never see it makes it even more fun. 

So continuing on, this is my favorite verse in the Devil Bible because as much as The John 3:16 speaks to a Christian twat this speaks to a Satanist. 

Satan 2:6

"No creed must be accepted upon authority of a "divine" nature. Religions must be put
to the question. No moral dogma must be taken for granted - no standard of
measurement deified. There is nothing inherently sacred about moral codes. Like the
wooden idols of long ago, they are the work of human hands, and what man has made,
man can destroy!"

Why do you need THAT to work this into ritual so bad? Like you you don't get the first thing about left hand attainment.

And you will keep playing. Because if you don't I pretty much will get the last say in thread and I know you can't have that!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.