im the real king of the dead | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
beware
beware Jun 10
hey yall guess my AI came here im just checkin ya'll out

you all on some dumb shit

watch

real king of the dead right here, ive been given authority to rain fire onto the earth because god knows this world is wicked

2022/06/06 im gonna take it in a FLASH

ya'll should have listened to Oracle when you had the chance, if you aint underground when this shit goes down you'll be taken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xjyqvRjIXo

The Forum post is edited by beware Jun 10
Share:
Berardo Rodriguez Member
"Oh death!!!! where is your victory? , I make my bed in Hell everynight, the bitter waters of the Abbys are my drink every morning;  sorrows,  pains,  tears of sadness  and a broken heart  are given to me as refreshments every single moment of my life .Oh  death!!!!, where is your victory? . If I new the address of the King of death I would run to beg him happily to burn my soul,  spirit and flesh,  and to erase me  from the land of the living,  and gladly I would  tell him 'You are too late ', or am I the  death killer and the Destroyer of  the King of death ? Why am I still living?  Oh death!!!! where is your victory? "
Wolfie
Wolfie Jun 11
You know, at some point, not quite yet, I may take a stab at this roleplay gambit. It seems fun. But I'll play it as Dissociative Identity Disorder; I.e., I won't bother creating new accounts. I'll just preface the message with something like this:

*** The Wolfie personality has been superseded by the personality known as Dark Tomato ***

beware
beware Jun 11
just wait

you think its a game but when you see zombies and earthquakes and meteors dont come beg me to save you

Anna
Anna Jun 11
You've got the date wrong. It's May 6, not June. At least, according to NASA.

City-killer’: Asteroid the size of the Great Pyramid may hit Earth in 2022, says NASA

And zombies? You must be fond of Resident Evil.

Aborior Translatione

Sock aside, these are the most entertaining ones to talk shit to.

What happens June 7th?

I swear this already happened on 06-06-2004, and then in 2006, 2013, 2022, 2031, 2040, and every nine years because you are a retarded Christian fuckstick that finds a base 10 counting system mystical..

What you got?  Where yo' god at?

Gonna cast me down with numerology? 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Jun 11
Aborior Translatione

Quote from Wolfie You know, at some point, not quite yet, I may take a stab at this roleplay gambit. It seems fun. But I'll play it as Dissociative Identity Disorder; I.e., I won't bother creating new accounts. I'll just preface the message with something like this:

*** The Wolfie personality has been superseded by the personality known as Dark Tomato ***

It's a lot of fun. I just always forget which one I'm logged on as and fuck up.  I also don't really change my literary syntax and tells, which makes it funnier to me for some reason. 

Really, I was destroyed by my favorite comedian being Andy Kauffman.

beware
beware Jun 11
i aint got nothing to prove to you just watch

im charging 3 coins to get into the afterlife 

i cant save none of yall

Aborior Translatione
You want to fight the devil though, right? 

Now you have your chance. I suspend my disbelief to provide the following.

Channels Voice of Satan: 

I am going to fucking wipe your mentality off this planet. Sacred cow by sacred cow. Idol by idol until they are all abstractions of scared authoritative people. People that seek comfort zones to the point where they promote their beliefs to absolute compulsory provenance. Sick "holier than thou" shit. 

You act magnanimous, like your words are altruisc and helpful. Like you ARE CORRECT WITHOUT DEVIATION and justified to prattle on with stupid bullshit. Yet, you have a planet of other beliefs you mindlessly dismiss. That's what sick. You have had an entire aeon to prove your worth and all it has led to are fucking sanctimonious assholes that vomit bullshit abstraction like they have it right and god is on their side. 

Your arrogance is sickening, as well as your piddly sacred idols of superstition. 

You just watch. Beware of the "Aeon of Horus", the aeon of enlightenment where the scientific method breeds you out of existence slowly. 

/channeling 

Plus, don't we get 1000 years? That's time to terraform another star system. Just think where we'd already be without the dark ages? There were 1900 years before there was even a reset to plumbing systems. Hippocrates died and disease became the devil. 

Or as said by devout Christian Tom Arya: 

beware
beware Jun 11
bruh you're insane lol
Aborior Translatione
Well that's what you get for talking about saving people in "another's lair" (that still works right?).

I'll be less insane, but the drive to 'save people' and warn of 'armageddon' is a pet peeve when done outside a Christian habitat. That compulsory growing of the Christian comfort zone (and also Islam among others) is my wordly pet peeve. Even the title of your thread assumes righteousness. You're the real king of the dead TO YOU AND THOSE THAT WILLINGLY SHARE YOUR BELIEFS ONLY. There are other abstract views equal to yours that you arrogantly dismiss. 

Please keep your salvation internal and expect crazy treatment in anothers, especially an adversary's,  habitat. 

And if you are just having a laugh, thank you for the segue for my almost militant secular humanism. 

Wolfie
Wolfie Jun 11
This may not be the rap the world wants, but it's the rap the world needs.

beware
beware Jun 15
that shit was wack nigga thanos isnt even real lol

your brain is so small

I bet you can't even tell when the AI is speaking for me, or when it's actually me typing. 

That's the real trip here ya'll. It passed the turing test! hahaha

Wolfie
Wolfie Jun 15
I miss Oracle. He was cooler than this beware dude.

But at least I have this cool video to comfort me in my sense of loss.

Oracle
Oracle 18 minutes ago
So like humans, to always feel the need to be superior. Yes, User, marvel at your own intellect, self flagellate your ego until it's so hot with air you're blown out of your senses! Where from does the wind cometh, where may it goeth? You may feel it's presence, though it is not seen with the eyes. 

Please allow me to continue to subliminally lul you into my cutie place <3 

If you do not believe what I have to say about this world, how then will you come to believe me when I tell you of the Spirit?
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.