Cruise for Satanists | Forum

Dantalion
Dantalion Oct 10
I was thinking earlier how rad it would be to have a cruise for satanists. I did a little research, and through Royal Caribbean you can charter a Vision Class ship for (ballpark range) about 1,100,000 bucks for 3-4 nights. It didn’t mention the destinations but I’m sure it’s somewhere close like….in the Caribbean. It didn’t mention if it would be extra to dock somewhere or if the ship just floats around aimlessly somewhere out there because there would probably be dock fees to dock the ship somewhere. Then you would have to buy insurance to cover the passengers as they’re on the boat. The cost of some of these rock music cruises is a little over a thousand per room. The Kiss cruises are 1,300 bucks per room. A vision class ship has roughly 2,000 rooms so the break even if you only factored in the cost of the charter is 550 bucks, and these rock cruises are probably for a nice profit so I figure if your not being greedy, you could throw a cool Satanist themed cruise for about a thousand bucks. What do you folks think? Would you go in a satanic cruise? What would you want to do on the ship if you went? What would you want a possible destination to be? Any ideas on anything?
Share:
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
That sounds just awful. 

I can picture a fat Julie McCoy in devil horns reading off the itinerary now. 

"Okay folks at 7pm is our open mixer. There will be an open bar and buffet table. 

At midnight we will have our "Devil in the Pale Moonlight" pool party at the main deck pool until 3 AM.

And finally at 3:33 AM is our all faiths invocation to Satan led by our special guest High Priest Magus Darkwind! We will be gathering in the main ball room starting at 3, so please bring your own hooded cloak, black candle, and haaaail Satan! And don't forget tomorrow we start our Lucky Devil No Limit Hold Em tournament in the card room."

And the theme is what would kill it.  If you advertise it  "for satanists" it would make it that much more likely to be an excruciating 4 days. 

Now, a "4 Day Hedonistic Drugs, Sex, and Pleasure Cruise" would bring out a better demongraphic by default.  Otherwise it's like being locked on a boat with most demented failures at Comic-Con. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Oct 11
Dantalion
Dantalion Oct 13
@Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Yea your probably right. It wouldn’t go very well. Too many different sects, too many strong personalities. I just think it would be cool to charter a cruise ship and throw a badass party. I wonder how easy it would be to get drugs on a cruise ship? I personally have never been on a cruise, so I don’t know the security measures in place. If they only have a metal detector and not a full body scanner then it would be way easy.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Hey, im not saying a cruise with Sataniats wouldn't be fun, you just couldn't advertise it as "A cruise for Satanists". And all you need do is gaze arounf the various internet satanism haunts that have existed to learn the 7 cool people cant absolve the pain caused by the other 993. 

And I mean it. Theme it for Bacchus or Dionysus and call it "A Hedonistic Pleasure Cruise" and you'd get party people with money. You get party people with money, you get godless debauchery without fail. Way more fun that a bunch of sheep chanting made-up John Dee nonsense. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Oct 13
Infernal Acumen Member
I think it would be a great idea, as long as everyone could check their egos at the door and just relax and get along.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 15

Quote from Nutzack Mendez EsquireWay more fun that a bunch of sheep chanting made-up John Dee nonsense. 

Those you call "sheep" are Satanists... The enochian keys is used to keep the intellect decompressed under the ritual. Speaking a language the consciousness mind understand will active the analytic censor which will break the intellectual decompression that will cause the psychodrama to fail.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Oct 15
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 10:03AM

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Nutzack Mendez EsquireWay more fun that a bunch of sheep chanting made-up John Dee nonsense. 

Those you call "sheep" are like me, so therefore Satanists, so I can still call myself one.. Blah blah blah herpa derp derp. Enochian keys blah blah intellectual compression derp. 
No, their pretty much sheep. Dogmatic simplistic sheep licking the balls of shit a carnie pulled out his ass to make a book publishable, and doing it without any recognition of the irony involved. 
The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 10:11AM
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Yesterday, 10:12AM
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Quote from Tom Riddle

Those you call "sheep" are like me, so therefore Satanists, so I can still call myself one.. Blah blah blah herpa derp derp. Enochian keys blah blah intellectual compression derp. 
No, their pretty much sheep. Dogmatic simplistic sheep licking the balls of shit a carnie pulled out his ass to make a book publishable, and doing it without any recognition of the irony involved. 

Who are you trying to fool in this forum when you guys edit the quote trying to make your opponents look as idiots? Are you trying to hide the fact that you have no idea on what Satanism is about and you just think it's about being an asshole like troll because Satan in Hebrew means "adversary"? It would not surprise me if you are not even adversarial IRL.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Yesterday, 10:13AM
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 10:40AM

Quote from Mr. Chips The Talking Monkey (stolen device)
Quote from Tom Riddle

Who are you trying to fool in this forum when you guys edit the quote trying to make your opponents look as idiots? Are you trying to hide the fact that you have no idea on what Satanism is about and you just think it's about being an asshole like troll because Satan in Hebrew means "adversary"? It would not surprise me if you are not even adversarial IRL.

Really? Are you really so stupid you think I'm trying to pass it off as you when I do that? 

I like baiting simplistic monkeys trying to fight their own gaslight. You make this site more fun. You regurgitate your mishandled crap and I get to amuse myself with it. And because you get baited by anything that might lead to figuring out you do it wrong, it gets continuously exploited and makes this site the more annoying version of yesteryear, when every thread was like this.  

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 10:51AM
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Yesterday, 10:47AM
Really? Are you really so stupid you think I'm trying to pass it off as you when I do that? 

I like baiting simplistic monkeys trying to fight their own gaslight. You make this site more fun. You regurgitate your mishandled crap and I get to amuse myself with it. And because you get baited by anything that might lead to figuring out you do it wrong, it gets continuously exploited and makes it the more annoying lite version of yesteryear. 

With other words. You talk bullshit and have no idea on what you are talking about. 
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 11:46AM
You know, I'm not going to discuss topics with you on your point. 

You're incapable of admitting you're wrong and that is a personal pet peeve. To me, it shows a fragile ego that falls apart without a plastic identity to hold it together. And when being called out it will always "Deny, Accuse, Reverse Victim and Offender". If you weren't a waste of intelligence I'd suggest politics as a career. 

But let's go back to the topic anyway: 

I would never go on a satanic cruise because the boat would be full of insufferable posers that want to talk about Satan's liberation like an alcoholic talking about their higher power helping them break whatever chains they convinced themselves they've broken free from, and chant in Enochian like a Baptist singing for the lord in church.

Note*  If you choose to respond I am betting 1:4 odds (80% implied probability) you will do something at least twice in your response.

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 12:03PM
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Yesterday, 12:37PM

I would never go on a satanic cruise because the boat would be full of insufferable posers that want to talk about Satan's liberation like an alcoholic talking about their higher power helping them break whatever chains they convinced themselves they've broken free from, and chant in Enochian like a Baptist singing for the lord in church.

Nor would I. I would get a headache to be on a cruise listening to people believing Satanism is all about being a transgressive asshole and using "Satan means adversary" to justify their silly behaviors. The worship of Satan is a psychodrama that has nothing to do with breaking free of chains or anything like that. It's about to preserve the cabal if it's there.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Yesterday, 12:55PM
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 01:33PM
You've also said (SEVERAL TIMES) Satanism is about the worship of Satan. 

Add that to this: 

The worship of Satan is a psychodrama that has nothing to do with breaking free of chains or anything like that. It's about to preserve the cabal if it's there.

And you get this: 

So congratulations on being encapsulated by a trending image caption from 9 years ago.

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 01:34PM
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Yesterday, 07:39PM
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire You've also said (SEVERAL TIMES) Satanism is about the worship of Satan. 

Because it's in fact the only thing Satanists have in common.

Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Yesterday, 08:09PM

If you want to cruise for "Satanists" for some "ritual work," you can always go to public restrooms in parks in West Hollywood, or to Fairmont Park in Riverside. 

Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 09:18PM
West Hollywood? Did you know Clark Kent now has a condo there? He left Smallville to reinvent himself as a waiter/barista living a bohemian lifestyle off Melrose.  And DC comics bought it for him when they decided to jump a nurse shark on a Vespa in a velour Liberace cape. 

Wonder if there's a hentai version featuring a gay sex superhero/sidekick orgy? You know Robin's all about that shit. Batman too. I mean his name is bruce, that's like being named Gianni now. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 09:28PM
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Yesterday, 09:35PM
Why is everybody gay? Maybe Clark Kent went gay because Lois wouldn't put out? What needs to happen is they make an episode where Gay Superman and Gay Batman fight the ultimate battle for Robin! Who do you think would win? 
The Forum post is edited by Phil_Lopian Yesterday, 09:36PM
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 09:53PM
Probably Gay Batman.  

Additional food for thought. It think it's impossible for Superman to be in a homo-relationship.  Do you think any twinkie bitch could handle his sperm? I guarentee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through the back of Robin's head getting brains and cum everywhere. I don't think any mans throat is strong enough to take that force. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Yesterday, 09:59PM
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Yesterday, 09:58PM
Well... all Batman has to do is wear a gay ass kryptonite crystal necklace and fight Gay Superman!

And the twinkie can wear a small krpytonite necklace also to weaken Gay Superman so his load won't be so powerful. 

The Forum post is edited by Phil_Lopian Yesterday, 10:05PM
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle 15 hours ago
You guys talk a lot about faggots all the time. It's childish.
Pages: 1 2 3 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.