Quote of the day | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
AK
AK Mar 21
"A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never quite sure."
AK
AK Apr 1
"An accuser does not become an advocate."
Earth Mint
Earth Mint Apr 1
"Nothing is mine, everything is consumption and it's the same essence that would be fine."
Brother Shamus
"In 150 years cities in Florida will exist as walled islands 6 feet below sea level connected by causways."

- The Book of Convenient Facts

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Apr 2
AK
AK Apr 2
"The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there."
Brother Shamus
"If love, support, and bonding are some kind of crutch or tool against the cruel nature of life; wouldn't ridding oneself of the burden of needing it to survive be like the top level of life gameplay?"

- The Dog Out of Control

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Apr 6
AK
AK Apr 16
"... and then there's some kind of apotheosis, an apocatastasis, an outbreak of Greek of some sort, for sure!"
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Apr 17
"Notre Dame Gargoyle Going To Stay As Still As Possible Until Arson Investigator Gone"

The Onion

Brother Shamus

ដូច្នេះអ្នកបានទៅសាលារៀន

សម្រាប់មួយឆ្នាំឬពីរ

ហើយអ្នកដឹងថាអ្នកបានឃើញវាទាំងអស់

នៅក្នុងឡានរបស់អ្នក

គិតថាអ្នកនឹងទៅឆ្ងាយ

ត្រលប់ទៅទិសខាងកើតវិញប្រភេទរបស់អ្នកមិនល្អទេ

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Apr 17
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Apr 18
Just the type of shit I love to see on the front page. Just the type of shit I love to pay hosting fees for. Even if that actually says something which  I   doubt, no one here can read it. If you are gonna scribble stuff on the bathroom wall at least make it something legible. 
Quote from Brother Shamus

ដូច្នេះអ្នកបានទៅសាលារៀន

សម្រាប់មួយឆ្នាំឬពីរ

នៅក្នុងឡានរបស់អ្នក

គិតថាអ្នកនឹងទៅឆ្ងាយ

Orgasmic Karmatic. Mod
Just check your little can..
Brother Shamus

Quote from Zach Black Just the type of shit I love to see on the front page. Just the type of shit I love to pay hosting fees for. Even if that actually says something which  I   doubt, no one here can read it. If you are gonna scribble stuff on the bathroom wall at least make it something legible. 
Quote from Brother Shamus

ដូច្នេះអ្នកបានទៅសាលារៀន

សម្រាប់មួយឆ្នាំឬពីរ

នៅក្នុងឡានរបស់អ្នក

គិតថាអ្នកនឹងទៅឆ្ងាយ

Allow me to clear this up. 

If you take the above text and put it into the default "language detect" google translator it will instantly identify the language as Khmer, the language most associated with Cambodia. 

Giving these lyrics.

So you went to school

For a year or two

And you know you've seen it all...

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Apr 19
Tkwilliams Member
Tkwilliams Apr 20
I actually did put it in the Google translate when brother s. First put it this up, i thought it was fun, just a little investigation work.
AK
AK Apr 26
"It was mostly a bunch of bullet points about why he didn't like cheese."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
This topic is sticky
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.