What made you decide to become a satanist? | Forum

Obscura TITS
Obscura Apr 7 '18
Satan is my greatest source of inspiration, no myth resonates with me like the fall of Satan and the gift of free will to humanity, and therein lies death, and therein lies the Lapis Exillis, our Godhood and Souls, and true being.  Ha Satan's lessons are the most heart-wrenching, humbling, yet empowering of all, and his compassion for humanity and the desire, to become more, to say "I am." outside the robotics of nature, to exert your will... I could go on for decades for how he is my role model, but honestly, his humanity.  And his utter alienness and absolute raw fucking inspiration.  I really do think we are heading towards a future like Childhood's End, and become our own gods with "demon" aids.
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Apr 7 '18
I have two choices.

1. I can let this slide and avoid any and all possible bait.

2. I can rail this Lucy-faerian shit into the ground where it belongs. 

And nothing personal, It's just one of those days..

So let's begin.

Quote from Obscura Satan is my greatest source of inspiration, no myth resonates with me like the fall of Satan and the gift of free will to humanity, and therein lies death, and therein lies the Lapis Exillis, our Godhood and Souls, and true being.  Ha Satan's lessons are the most heart-wrenching, humbling, yet empowering of all, and his compassion for humanity and the desire, to become more, to say "I am." outside the robotics of nature, to exert your will.

Why does this always sound you folk are talking about Jesus?

Quote from Obscura. I could go on for decades for how he is my role model, but honestly, his humanity.  And his utter alienness and absolute raw fucking inspiration.  I really do think we are heading towards a future like Childhood's End, and become our own gods with "demon" aids.

Again with fucking humanity? Wasnt he fucking pissed at god over "humanity"?  Being favored and all. Wasn't it some internal button that hypocrisy pushes causing defiant behavior? Its use ends at defining a selfish behavior.

So when you allude you're "your own god with demon aids", what you're really saying is "you're bound by a judeo-christian memoplex and rely primarily on said nomian myth as an inspiration that couldn't be less autodeified if it tried." 

Once more, nothing personal, I just want to burn this "Lucy-fur is my lord and savior" shit right into oblivion. This post was collateral damage to that effort. 

Carry on... and I should edit beforehand when I do these.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 8 '18
Scarlett
Scarlett Apr 8 '18
I've always been the kind of girl that loves love in all ways, and I grew up being labelled a slut or a whore all my life. My Christian family, friends, and school all told me how my lust was a sin, my pride, my greed, my covetousness. I knew I wasn't hurting anyone (unless they wanted me to), and that all I was doing was spreading love in the world. I saw how these high and mighty religious figures in my life preached being humble and pious, but became a preacher just to hear themselves talk and indulge in their own fantasies of righteousness. Even better, that "spreading of love" of mine could get me anything I wanted! I read The Satanic Witch when I was 15 and never turned back. 
LuciferCrow
LuciferCrow Apr 9 '18
that redhead with the diet coke cans in her hair needs to sit on my face

LuciferCrow
LuciferCrow Apr 9 '18

Quote from Obscura Satan is my greatest source of inspiration, no myth resonates with me like the fall of Satan and the gift of free will to humanity, and therein lies death, and therein lies the Lapis Exillis, our Godhood and Souls, and true being.  Ha Satan's lessons are the most heart-wrenching, humbling, yet empowering of all, and his compassion for humanity and the desire, to become more, to say "I am." outside the robotics of nature, to exert your will... I could go on for decades for how he is my role model, but honestly, his humanity.  And his utter alienness and absolute raw fucking inspiration.  I really do think we are heading towards a future like Childhood's End, and become our own gods with "demon" aids.
ROCK!
Chiron
Chiron Apr 9 '18
I'm primarily an astrologer, I'm really here doing research for a book, but I sympathize with atheistic satanists.  
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Apr 9 '18
Im going to derail this otherwise profound thread...
Quote from ChironI'm primarily an astrologer, I'm really here doing research for a book, but I sympathize with atheistic satanists.  
I have questions I have always wanted to pose to an astrologer.

Why does something so subjectively flawed still seem to have an effect? 

Do you think it has more to do with the allignment of planets vs. constellations (what is where when you are born) *or* that man divided the sky in 12 sections and said these people act a certain way because that is the traits they observed? 

[Removed Retarded statement]

* A lunar cycle is 29.5 days (27.3 sidereal), I fucked up and thought 28 days.  But I'm sticking with traits should follow the lunar calander instead of the solar.  And change every full moon. Making no two birthdays guarenteed theyll be the same sign. It would be just as accurate, which is my inference. 

*Upon actually reading something  I have learned the word im looking is Metonic cycle. Which is 19 years. And apparently thats also a jew calander. 

[Additional retarded statement removed]

[And another]

And then there is the matter of axil procession.

Live Science: Over the past two-and-a-half millennia, this wobble has caused the intersection point between the celestial equator and the ecliptic to move west along the ecliptic by 36 degrees, or almost exactly one-tenth of the way around, to the border of Pisces and Aquarius. This means that the signs have slipped one-tenth — or almost one whole month — of the way around the sky to the west, relative to the stars beyond.

To take it a different way: I hear things like rising signs and conjunctions. And it seems so incredibly irrelevant to developed animal behavior.  It seems like the repeating orbital resonanances coincidicing with only 12 possible placements is an aberration of something more likely to be seasonal.  Especially considering it was developed in an area MORE prone to seasonal behavior changes because there is significantly less temperature change throughout the year. Decreasing vs. increasing sunlight may play a greater role in personality developement.

Plus winter signs seem to be the most neurotic...

* Edit reason: Stoned comments are not necessarily good comments.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 9 '18
FerrousLucius
FerrousLucius Apr 9 '18
Long story short, an angsty teenager read a book by a Friendly fellow named LaVey. Liked his analysis of things.  Always had it in the back of his mind.

Fast forward 10 years later and the only guiding principles still central to the way I lived was Satanism. Not only LaVeys, but even a more general Adversarial approach to myself and everything. Such as routinely opposing views I deeply held and trying to tear them down. As well as arguing for in the best way that made sense, concepts I absolutely loathe with the deepest part of my being.

This all kinda reinforced with other LHP traditions.  

TLDR version. Satanism stuck. I finally admitted it. Started openly and with full conviction unironically proclaiming it (without shame.) 

Ikey_Mike
Ikey_Mike Apr 13 '18
Satanism was introduced to me by my big brother. it has been a profound experience since it happened to me. I've been able to find my true identity and love myself. denying god is and accepting Satan is an electrifying feeling that I embody in everyday life. I only associate with educated Satanic people and I hope to meet more.
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Apr 13 '18

Quote from Demonskull666 Satanism found me! The devil has me by the left testicle. 

It found me with churches, pastors, the other kids, and the sunday school teacher. it found me with their fascist to belong in our society you must take jesus as your lord and savior. Thats what made me pledge the destruction of the church of god.  Its not enough to make people change the way they think, I want to murder their faith in front of them..  I want to laugh in their face and say, "Haha you laughably good intentioned preacher bitch. The Devil won." 

Your head is in the right place. That is a start. I am judging by your diatribe you've had an encounter with one the fine denominations of evangelical christianity, Calvery Chapel? The designation "pastor" suggests a moonbat truth fish denomination.  

You have some options. You can either bitch on the internet, or do something real to purge your resentment.  Take it on directly. Be overt with your subversion, if that makes any sense. If it burns you at your core then it is demanding action, beyond what can be achieved on the internet. Maybe violence? Arson even. 

Purge the anger. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 13 '18
Albert Resigned
Albert Apr 14 '18

Quote from T. Volt My penis.

Did someone say penis!?

Troll Member
Troll Jan 2
Earl, The question of "What made you decide to become a Satanist?" is correct  insofar as someone is insightful enough to analyze their situation and reflect on what inspired them and led them to become a Satanist. Some people just aren't that deep and they can only pretend that a litmus for Satanism is imperative and determine if the are properly conforming.

I do not believe that someone can /realise they are a Satanist/ at all. I believe i deliberately choose to be a Satanist or i have drifted into some church and drunk the cool-aid.

There is no "realising", there is only intention to be a Satanist. There are many different forms of Satanism and each of them, chosen deliberately, is sanguine, whether it's soft Satanism and hard Satanism.

As far as I am concerned, you either do or you don't. There is no "having the mental state and philosophy of a Satanist" because Satanism isn't status- or condition-dependent, but based in DELIBERATE ACTS. There is only deciding to be a Satanist and then carrying this out.

Those are my 6 sense, psychic though they may be.

Troll
Seeker
Seeker Jan 3
Troll

Satanism is one religion and do therefore not exists in different forms. Satanists are in fact born and not made because they are the character of Satan by nature and they realise it by seeing themselves reflected in the archetype. 

AK
AK Jan 8

You are the definition of vapid. 

Dark Enlightenment
But it's funny when a person who read a facebook post once tries to educate Troll Towelhead. 
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 8
Pages: « 1 2 3

Like and Share

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.