What game are you playing? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Tech / Gaming
Hartnell
Hartnell Oct 23 '15
I currently have a fetish for the Left 4 Dead series at the moment.

Looking forward to eventually playing Transformers: Devastation, THPS5, (even though it sucks) and Last of Us. Other than that, there's nothing on my radar.

Well, I was looking foward to Silent Hills but....DAMN YOU HIDEO!!!

Share:
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Oct 24 '15
I'm not playing any games at the moment - busy writing and learning photoshop, but the last game I was into was Sims. lol. I liked creating the people and making them live either normal or very alternative lives - depending on my mood. But I also used to spend a lot of time actually designing the Sims and the houses, so it was creative for me too. Creative and God-like (insert evil laugh).
Margaret96
Margaret96 Nov 17 '15
I'm play the Sims 3 pets on the xbox 360. I have a nerd type family where my Sims has mastered the logic, painting, and writing skill. She is also a professional author who is working on becoming a chess legend. She married her next door neighbor, Marcel Gattus and has two adopted children (a boy and a girl) with a baby on the way.
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 17 '15
I'm currently, at this very moment, playing Need For Speed: Underground 2 for PS2
Finix
Finix Nov 17 '15
i'm playing World of Warcraft, League of legends and Payday 2

Games where you mostly need to play as a team

The Forum post is edited by Finix Nov 17 '15
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Nov 19 '15
When I was with my ex husband I lived in a house with him, his two teenage sons and my son who was a kid at the time... So many males...  They could tell when I was frustrated about something because I would sit at the computer and play a little flash game called "Throw Rocks at Boys."  It was very therapeutic and made me smile.

Try it! It's fun!
https://www.flashgames247.com/play/3312.html

And this is a funny one too... It's a macabre little game of jump rope... LOL.
https://www.flashgames247.com/play/1510.html
The Forum post is edited by ShadowLover Nov 19 '15
RELLIK_ROBERTS Member
RELLIK_ROBERTS Nov 19 '15
Black ops 3 on the Ps4.
aeneas2989
aeneas2989 Nov 20 '15
The one with your head.
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 20 '15
^ pffft
pyro
pyro Nov 25 '15
Fallout 4 and fallout 3 for xboxone
Guess who
Guess who Dec 7 '15
Lately I've been playing MGS6, Victoria 2, and AC3. Not much else. Metal gear solid is definitely one of my favorite video game series; you don't want to know how much time I spent playing peace walker back in the day, it was a work of art. The newest one is even better...it does lack a sophisticated plot, but that's actually pretty refreshing given that all other MGS games have been so complicated you could barely grasp the story without first taking a heavy dose of adderall. Victoria 2 is one of my favorites as well, probably the best strategy game I know of. As for AC3, well, sometimes I get extremely bored.
Hartnell
Hartnell Dec 7 '15
The last Metal Gear I got into was 2. #3 was odd...
Guess who
Guess who Dec 7 '15
They're all pretty strange. By far the strangest was #4 though.
Hartnell
Hartnell Dec 7 '15
What was strange about it?
Hartnell
Hartnell Dec 7 '15
Could the strangeness be summed up with the name "Hideo"? ;)
Karverdreadmore Member
Karverdreadmore Feb 6 '16
Fallout 4. I like to murder people...in video games...a lot...*insert winking happy face*
G.B.
G.B. Feb 11 '16
i play dead frontier alot, it´s a top down zombie-shooter, free2play pay2win online game. i like the game alot, but everyone agree´s that it´s not quite the best game ever but somehow addictive. there´s a saying there that you come for the game and stay for the forum. or that it´s actually a forum with a mini-game attached to it. the forum is quite popular there, the mods have things under control now, a few years back the forum was more like a verbal hooligan-street-riot and troll fest. now usually people use the forum to complain about the game and what it´s come to.
once in awhile religious discussions break out and when things get too much out of hand the mods lock them. a while back some fellow from joyofsatan advertised satanism and the joyofsatan site there aswell.
but sometimes people play the game.
gamerguy666
gamerguy666 Mar 2 '16
i am playing Metal Gear Solid 5 and Rise of the tomb raider on PC.

Both of them are fantastic and i find myself sucked in every single time i play. However Metal gear is a MUCH bigger game and it's Kojima's last (with konami at least)  i'm glad i got it free with my graphics card. 

ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Mar 3 '16
SimCity... My nuclear reactor just blew and destroyed my beautiful island tourism city. Sucks!
Asmedious
Asmedious Mar 3 '16

Quote from ShadowLover SimCity... My nuclear reactor just blew and destroyed my beautiful island tourism city. Sucks!
Note to self:  Avoid beautiful island destinations that have nuclear reactors on them.
Pages: 1 2 »
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.
Zach Black-Social Media YouTube - satanicinternational & thesatanicnetwork FaceBook - SatanicInternational ( Zach Black) Instagram - satanicinternational