What are your goals within Satanism? | Forum

AK Mod
AK Jun 28
You will fare better in a forum that speaks your native language. Best of luck.
The Forum post is edited by AK Jun 28
Anna
Anna Jun 28
This has made me laugh. You would make a hopeless English teacher, AK. Instead of simplifying shit for the poor guy, you made it even more complicated. Not to mention that you forgot to use any flashcards. And expecting someone to read a book in two weeks? Get real, buddy. Kids don't read books nowadays.
The Forum post is edited by Anna Jun 28
AK Mod
AK Jun 28
I suppose you're right.

Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Don Luciferi AK would you please speak in a more normal level of language? I'm a little tied of looking up the dictionary all the time and english is not my first language. What is your point in normal english speaking language?
Sprache ist keine Entschuldigung. Vor allem, wenn die Muttersprache Deutsch ist. Mach einfach diesen Scheiß durch einen Übersetzer. Die Syntax wird übersetzt, weil sie mit Englisch identisch ist. Im Gegensatz zur romanischen Sprache steht das Substantiv nicht vor dem Verb.

En ja, het kan ook Nederlands doen. <--- If this is your native language.

Þessi skít er jafnvel íslensk <--- Which is supposedly one of the easier languages.

This is a fun thing to play with: https://translate.google.com/translate  

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 28
roommates2018
I think that the goal is to acknowledge another opposite value and
to realize that Good & Evil are subjective.

We are human, so we make mistakes. We should fix misunderstanding.
Through the history, Catholic Christian approach was obviously odd and
not based on the good common sense. They suppressed Galileo. They
eliminated herbal treatment groups and claimed them witches to be killed.

People are being awakened now. This delusional evil religious obsession
are dying from people's hearts and started to see the sanity.
AK Mod
AK Aug 6
You remind me of "fiendish". He is a moron.
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Aug 7
HAHAHAHHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from roommates2018
People are being awakened now. This delusional evil religious obsession
are dying from people's hearts and started to see the sanity.
Very much agreed. The awakening is seen through culture, especially music.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 7
Drugs Delaney NUTZ
Drugs Delaney Aug 15
My goal is to hoard food. You never know when you'll need that pretzel you stashed. Life is hard. If your role is to be a part of the food chain you must find strength in the struggle. The Cornocopia of fresh food is within my grasp. But even i know it took luck to keep me from being a predators meal.
Clefthoof_Bugeisha
I think Satanism is a catalyst for personal growth and is not as obscure and lofty as things like Buddhism. Also like the antiviral software to Christianity. I’m here to undue the harm cause my catholic upbringing and become the best version of myself unapologetically.
AK Mod
AK Sep 12
@Clefthoof. Fun fact: literally all of the high-wattage Satanists, for however rare they are, list Buddhism as their major. There is a lot to be read-into this this way, way between the lines. 

Satanism as anti-Christianity... I guess it "works" but then you end up with impurities in the distillate to rectify. 

Namely: 

- Satan is and will always be a Judaeo-Islamo-Christian "psychonograph". If you're going to reject all of it, then that includes Satan as well. Throw it all away if that is your purpose. Rooting for Voldemort does not impact the propagation of the Harry Potter series by a single iota. If anything, it supports it.

- No one in any of the Abrahamic faiths who actually understands their own doctrines at a greater than 4th grade level seriously believes Satan is a threat. They know full-well what "his" purpose is. It's been elucidated upon countless times, and it has nothing to do at all with the Faustian narrative. 

The question is, do you know what its purpose is / and/or points to?

The Forum post is edited by AK Sep 12
Clefthoof_Bugeisha
@ak I would think it points to the divine within, our Buddha nature. Yeah I’m definitely new to all this and here to learn.
AK Mod
AK Sep 12
That's ok. 

It points literally to man's corporeal nature / man's carnal predicament - having a bodily appetite and fleshly desire that often contradicts his spiritual aspirations. 

The prescription for which has been to ignore it, punish it, chastise it, lock it in a cage, deny it, judge it, tune it out, castigate it as illusion and falsehood, feel shame of it, etc. Alternatively one may become the beast - reward it, even, such that it may serve you, and once sated, leave the mind unperturbed to wander the higher reaches of ideas, ideals, forms, ambitions, aspirations, and imaginings; if so-inclined. *but even if not, one still must eat. 

It is in this way, quite similar to what you'd find within the tantras minus the glaring cultural appropriation and unpronounceable vernacular. The exact opposite of the ascetic. 

Welcome aboard, btw. 

The Forum post is edited by AK Sep 12
Clefthoof_Bugeisha
Hey I greatly appreciate the way you’ve broken this down AK. Feels like I’ve been over complicating the whole thing. Thank yee, Good to be aboard.
AK Mod
AK Sep 13
Correct. It's an incredibly uncomplicated philosophy. Like with any emergent system (hyperlinked, because it's more than just a fancy phrase), the underlying "rules" are simple but the patterns of behavior that result from these simple rules are quite complex. The resultant complexities never cease to amaze me.

The reality is you totally can encapsulate the whole of Satanism on a paper napkin. Theory-wise, there's just not a lot to it. This is likely why The Satanic Bible required so much padding and plagiarism just to get published. 

There are other "types" of Satanism out there:

-The more sinister-leaning. I am fond of this mode of thinking, personally, but I recognize that it is still a derivative of what type of animal I happen to be at heart - a viscous, jealous and cruel one. Severe; at least when push comes to shove. But that's just me. It's all shadow work. Other people's animal natures simply do not afford this. Does this make them unsatanic? Of course not. So long as they are, at least for a time, casting aside their spiritual propensities in favor of accepting themselves as-animal / choosing flesh over soul and mind - deliberately - they're on the same page. Words like antinomian are bandied about, but I think it is a pretentious word with duplicitous meanings. There is always law. The truly lawless fail to thrive. They call it "honor" but that basically means the same thing, really. (the other definition of antinomian runs a long the lines of predestination - that one who is saved no longer need to heed Torah - which is as out of place of concept here as a fox in the deep blue sea)

-Theists. Theists are welcome here. And I, unfortunately, have to put up with them to an extent. Fantasy is important. Myth is important. It's the source of art and theater, and there's a lot to be said for art and theater - things unique to the human animal. The over-arching problem with theists is that many - far too many - of them use it to mask serious psychological issues. Most of them do. You'll find, if you're interested in studying people like insects (as I do) that many of them have schizophrenia, bi-polar, various shades of autism, etc. Most of them are broken specimens. There's a lot of crazy out there. By all means, interact, but put on your hazmat suit with these types - it seldom ends well. 

The Forum post is edited by AK Sep 13
Clefthoof_Bugeisha
An an emergent system is a good example. This journey definitely has a lot to do with shadow work for sure. I understand what you mean in regards to Theists, like any philosophy we’re bound to have a few nuts in the mix. This is much food for thought.
AK Mod
AK Sep 13
Indeed. What I've found (and your mileage may vary) the vocal theists are almost always shit-house-rat-crazy once you peel back a layer or two. There are probably/maybe a few genuinely sane theists out there (and we leave the light on for them) but it seems they're content to keep to themselves - chances are you won't find them here or anywhere else. The mix is mostly nuts. I promise. As with anything else: caveat emptor. 
Anna
Anna Sep 13
Dunno AK, I blocked quite a number of people here and on Facebook because they were batshit crazy in a very uncool manner. But their craziness didn't have religious roots. Neither did they show any signs of schizophrenia. People can generally be foolish to the point of absurdity.

Personally, I think that the badass pseudo-sinister types are equally laughable. What makes them different from an average idiot is that they may initially appear as intelligent. It's when they are probed that they start exhibiting extremely high levels of conformity, childish naivety and general make-believe stupidity.

P.S. When it comes to being bipolar, it's an imaginary disease the psychiatrists pulled out of their asses to prove "normal" people don't exist and they are probably right.
Anna
Anna Sep 13
One more thing, this time about myth and fantasy. The myths are merely a tool, a pointer to something else. They can help us to understand the human psyche. I favor Jung's approach to myths. They can be a source of wisdom provided they aren't taken literally. Theists who take the myths literally are similar to my friends from primary school.

So once our Biology teacher, after giving us a lecture about symbiosis, decided to use an everyday familiar example, hoping it will help us to understand the topic. She compared a symbiosis in nature to two neighbors who arrange baking a cake together. One neighbor brings all the necessary products and the other one devotes her time and effort to bake a cake. Then they share the cake together. And when the test came and there was a question there about a symbiosis, do you know what the kids wrote? That the symbiosis is an act of baking a cake and they described the story the teacher narrated before.

That's how myth making works. It tries to explain the inexplicable thus confusing the dumb people instead of enlightening them. Just like my teacher tried to teach us about symbiosis and ultimately failed.
The Forum post is edited by Anna Sep 13
AK Mod
AK Sep 13
Yeah, but you're a chick - the whole dataset you work with on account of having a pussy is all sorts of skew-wise. You get dick pics whether you want them or not. Meanwhile, even I - top of the shit pile - have to basically beg and hand out tags to see so much as a nipple (edit: I guess it's not all bad - thanks TPE! ;) ). Gender equality my ass. 

The only weirdOs I get are either the women themselves, or the mental cases I steal them from. It's never "Hey AK, how's your day going? here's a picture of my reproductive organs" You, I'm sure, get that perk. Reproductive organs galore! Not me. You get all the looney tunes. The finest sample and ample amounts of crazies. Hordes enough to warrant blocking a few here or there just by being you. Not me. I have to go out on limbs and work to find the crazy. The crazy is out there, though. It probably just gravitates to you while I have to fish for it in the name of science! I am that dedicated. 

What was I getting at? Right. Bi-polar. Yeah, that's a real thing. You'll know it when you see it, I promise you this. It's like riding a sea serpent with those types... that is until you realize "wait. why exactly am I holding on to this sea noodle's fin again?" and so on. One of those supposedly fun things you'll never do again. The theme song of Frozen ends up taking on this higher level of profundity. A grim fate in and of itself.

I also favor Jung's approach. Julian Jaynes also has some pretty neat ideas, too. Who else is good? Deleuze and Guattari. Tricky reads, but incredibly insightful. It all points to crazy town. Some just have better handles on it than others.

The Forum post is edited by AK Sep 13
Pages: « 1 2 3
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.

No content