Being a Demon | Forum

Sariel
Sariel Oct 17 '16
I have always had this fight inside of myself between God and Satan being real, and none of it being real. Recently I have had some very weird... occurrences. I have found myself surrounded by a couple new people that seem odd(?). At first I thought nothing of it but as time goes on, I am beginning to question everything. Does anyone think it is possible for angels and demons to be walking among us, in human form? For them to coexist as if they are humans until the day the AntiChrist rises again? And if so, how do you find the others? How does all of this make sense and how do I play my role?
Share:
The Satanist
The Satanist Oct 17 '16
To be honest, there is no answer to this. I do believe there is some entities here, not saying Aliens, or anything. But, like everything, we live in complex planet. Just think this, you talk to stranger, and you tell them a problem, they give you a solution, and then they disappear. This has happened twice to me, in my life's journey. 
Sariel
Sariel Oct 17 '16
I am unsure of where else to go to find answers. I have spent days searching and decided to come here. Even if one person gives me answers and leaves, it'll be worth it
Quote from The Satanist To be honest, there is no answer to this. I do believe there is some entities here, not saying Aliens, or anything. But, like everything, we live in complex planet. Just think this, you talk to stranger, and you tell them a problem, they give you a solution, and then they disappear. This has happened twice to me, in my life's journey. 

The Satanist
The Satanist Oct 17 '16
What Literature are you reading, Brother? To find the answer, or some kind of evidence? 
The Satanist
The Satanist Oct 17 '16
I remember once, a story from a ex-prison officer, telling me of story of convict who was a serial killer put to death. The convict was strapped into electric chair, and some energy left the body, and Guy opened his eyes, and shout out, "What is happening!" then the electric was passed through his body. Strange story I know. Makes you wonder sometimes.
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Oct 17 '16
Friends,  beleave it or not,  I had a big fight in my mind after I realized I was a Satanist,  to stop that struggle I had to divorce totally from the idea of God and angels,  I had to die completely from all the false teachings and theologies of the world religions , I erose all the dualistic philosophies out of my brain. 

I heard a chief native American of the Coyote Demon saying " Berardo,  there is a big fight in your inside, there is a white dog and a black dog ,   the dog you feed the most,  it will be the one that will win the fight ,  you're the one who decides who the winner will be ",  then I started feeding the black dog. 

People used to say : "  Brother Berardo,  the angel af the Lord is coming to our church to put his hands on the sick,  and they will recover " ;   once I had a christian meeting in Brasil,  just in one night I had to pray for a prayer line of  700 people, the following day many of them testified how they got well by the placing of my hands. This happened in a lot of countries where I used to visit as a missionary. 

Now a days,  the same people I used to pray for,  they say : " Berardo Rodriguez,  a fallen angel,  a demon in disguise,  an evil messenger of Satan,  don't let him enter in our congregations, if you do so ,  the brethren will be possess by demons. "

I have a sounded mind,  I  am a Satanist who is not afraid of shadows,  I stand face to face against any deity who slaves any human being. 

Sariel
Sariel Oct 18 '16

Quote from FraterLuciferi First of all, do you practice magick?
I, myself, have not in years. However this all started when one of my newer associates suggested we use a Ouija board then do a "ritual" to send one of us through to the other realm for answers.
Sariel
Sariel Oct 18 '16
How exactly do you do that? I mean do you have any references, books, links? I just want to be as safe as possible
Quote from FraterLuciferi
Quote from Sariel
Quote from FraterLuciferi First of all, do you practice magick?
I, myself, have not in years. However this all started when one of my newer associates suggested we use a Ouija board then do a "ritual" to send one of us through to the other realm for answers.

I'm not familiar with Ouja boards but spirits whatever it's demons or angels or other speaks to human through their own thoughts and that's why it's important to develop a strong ESP in order to 
distinguish... I basically practice magick to balance my soul and increase my ESP so I becomes better to obtain the spiritual message from my spirit mentors  both in this life and the next...

Sariel
Sariel Oct 18 '16
I want to protect myself and my family, and find out how to stop whatever it is
Quote from FraterLuciferi
Quote from Sariel How exactly do you do that? I mean do you have any references, books, links? I just want to be as safe as possible

I have many books I can recommend you. It depends on your purpose.

Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Oct 19 '16
Sariel : If you want to protect yourself and your family against external spiritual forces : Fortify your mind,  don't be a bitch af any   angel or demon, face any deity who wants to mental slave you,  don't be a coward,  you're the one in comand and control of your life, be responsible for your own actions,  don't blame somebody else for your stupidities and weaknesses , be dared - brave and of an strong mind to reject anything than you don't like;  stand and defend the ground of your own kingdom , don't be a dumb sheep to be led by others who want to mislead you,  be a King in your domain and fuck those who want to un respect your own rules,  for god's sake:" BE A GOD " "BE A SATANIST "   who is the head and not the tail  (asshollĺlll)  that anyone can fuck, don't follow that which is not  logical,  real,  reasonable,  but if you want to  continue crying for your situation ask my 'compadre' Pope Francis in the Vatican City,  he will wipe your tears. 
Joshua
Joshua Apr 15 '17
So yes they can but they will never be anyone you would see more than once and if you do you would never talk to them
Lilith Claudia
Lilith Claudia Jun 25 '17
I dunno what to say man! I live in a big city and I've seen many oddities however usually weird ppl for me fall in one of the 2 categories. Ppl who failed at a ritual and now their brains and auras are a mess or ppl who took too much LSD and funny things to be able to even speak properly without being funny. So I dunno what to say... I am skeptic about them being here as I am skeptic about their very existence outside of human consciousness, sometimes they seem real, other times just a proiection of the brain.
Troll Member
Troll Jul 6 '17

Quote from Sariel I possible for angels and demons to be walking among us, in human form? For them to coexist as if they are humans until the day the AntiChrist rises again? And if so, how do you find the others? How
does all of this make sense and how do I play my role?

Hi Sariel. The question of "possibilities" depends upon its premises of what is real in the world. My current working cosmology is that the type of thing you're talking about here is fantasy or religious cosmology without moorings. While i can appreciate that angels and demons (spirits disposed toward certain relations to you) are real, their existence and intersection with human beings is interior to consciousness, and manifestation in the physical world is impossible for them given this notion of their existence.

When it comes to "the day that the anti-Christ rises again", i have no confidence that the Christian cosmos (inclusive of its Big Evil Meanies) has any basis in reality. All of that stuff is fantasy. The reality is where people become witches and satanists and possibly demons if we situate ourselves to religious re-embedment interests.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.